• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • Hey Xil your not supposed to make topics!LOL
    Oh well its ok il just make it clear
    New topic:give your opinions about all the new Gen V Psychic types

For me i dont know well they are pretty cool like meloetta i love her!

P.S i think others are cool too i think that they made the new pokemon great!and i made some new banners now you can see them!

Last edited:

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Is it really off-topic to talk about the banners pertaining to this group? o.O Hardcore, lol.

Anyways... I've not seen many of the newest psychic types, but I think the one called Munna which resembles a Japanese incense burner is quite cute. I've seen some people calling it ugly, but it just looks like something I want to squish! haha.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • My opinion on the 5th gen psychics is most of them look awesome, except for a few like Shinbora, Shinbora looks really stupid!:)

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Hi, I'd like to join this!
    Why: because psychic Pokémon are special freaks, and I love them!
    Partner: Slowking

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • It's called a side topic not a question.
    anyway, i will answer the side topic because i don't have time to answer the main one.
    "Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club
    Time to play blobby basketball, i like Yuniran because it's so funny, it looks like something i could bounce around it it looks cute enough to be a best friend at the same time, i love it even though it's just a silly blob.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I must say I hated Rankurusu (i think is how its spelled?) but it has grown on me and I think it might be one of my favorite 5th gen pokemon and its not a big list,

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Those all look pretty cool, I haven't really looked up any new ones yet, so I'm sticking with Munna as my favorite psychic type for now. xD It will probably change once I get to play the game, finally.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I'll choose step because I like Psychic/Fighting typing .

though I do think they need to chill with all the Psychic "Human Shape " pokemon it's getting ridiculous.
    I mean what is this supposed to be ?
    Spoiler:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I like human shapes as much as the next guy (Medicham,Machamp) but Meloeta is just to human shaped I would feel like a human trafficker if I caught one.

Back