• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Celeste's heart missed a beat. She didn't know what happened, but she sensed something wrong. She got up and closed her eyes. She looked at Elysia and gave her a look that meant, Something happened...

Celeste's Zorro's daugher...and she could feel it when Zorro died...the pain...the misery....maybe Elysia could feel it too...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Elysia's eyes widened when she felt the same thing her daughter did. She trembled crying harder as she felt the pain and misery. No...Z..Zorro...you can't be dead...I love you and the last thing you said to me was you hated me! she thought as she cried. She didn't want to live without Zorro but knew she had to because of Celeste. She also knew that with him gone she would never be happy again.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Celeste couldn't stop crying as she felt the same thing...but when she looked at Elysia she prodded her with her nose, giving her a look that meant, Can't change anything. and nuzzled Elysia...Celeste knew her father was gone, and there was nothing they could do. Might as well accept the fact.

Celeste didn't know how much Zorro meant to Elysia...she's still a baby...she didn't know what 'love' was...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Elysia sniffed and nuzzled Celeste. "When your older you'll understand why it hurts me so much" she whispered still holding Celeste close. She couldn't help but wonder were Luna was and how Luna would react upon hearing what happened.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Celeste nodded and curled herself into a ball next to Elysia, trying to comfort herself. She didn't know how Elysia was feeling, but she could imagine the pain....

"Now where are we...?" Luna looked around, and saw that Silver was missing, "Silver?"

Luna said she'll follow him no matter where...but now she'd lost him...Worried, she ran out of her medical room and ran into other rooms. When she ran into Elysia's room, she stopped. She saw the baby crying too, "What's wrong, Elysia...?"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Elysia looked over at Luna. "Something happened to Zorro. All of the sudden he changed and he pushed Celeste away from him and attacked me. Right before he ran off he told me he hated me...and..and now he's...d.dead" she cried.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Luna stood there for a moment, "D-Did you say dead?" she wasn't sure if that was what she really said. If it was, she just couldn't believe it, "H-H-How?"

Celeste looked at the Zorua. She recognized her. The Zorua with the Quilava. Celeste smiled a little when she saw her, and then she started crying again...

Luna walked towards the two and nuzzled them both, "please tell me this isn't real..."

(going to bed, g'night!)

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Elysia shook her head. "I don't know how...me and Celeste just felt the pain and misery and we knew." she whispered before adding "the thing that hurts the most is the last thing he said to me"

(Okay night)

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Silver awoke with a jolt, confused out of his mind.

Wh-what happened...? Th-the l-last thing I remember...

His head hurt, but he tried to remember what had happened.

We were with Celeste in the FOX HOLE... A-and... Um... Dammit! I blacked out!! That means that two things could have happened. One, that the pain from my injuries blacked me out, and somehow Luna got me back here... And Celeste is here too... I can sense it... Or two, that my blackout was caused by some sort of attack, meaning we would have been found...

He really hoped it wasn't the latter. He heard Luna call his name, and he limped off of the bed, not stopping by the mirror, too distracted to find out how bad his injuries were. He tried to call back "Luna!" but his voice was too weak to be heard. He saw Luna walk into the room right beside his, and followed her in. He had frozen in the doorway when he heard "Zorro is dead"... He scanned the faces of everyone in the room, to see if this was all some kind of joke.

It wasn't.

His paralysis seemed to wear off, and he padded into the group of Luna, Celeste, and Elysia, all trying to comfort each other. He felt like he really needed this too so he joined in, right beside Luna. By the startled reaction he guessed that no one even noticed him come in. Figures...

Elysia, the Pachirisu that loved the Zoroark Zorro. Zorro is now presumed dead. He started trembling as he saw the whole thing, from Zorro's mind. The night slash, the dark side consuming his mind. The dead Magikarp, and the trip, causing him to fall down a steep cliff to his doom. By now his shaking had risen to abnormal levels, and he was barely able to stand because of it. He seemed almost possessed, as his eyes shut tightly and he couldn't stop repeating exactly what happened, from Zorro's view. Up to the end. As the story ended, it started over. Over and over. Each time the story seeming to be spoken more and more shakily, until the words were inaudible.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
For Aura.Lucario to read.
A shiny Magikarp saw as the Pokemon flew into the water. He was losing air fast. "I gotta help him." The Magikarp said as he dashed to the bottom and took him to the top. The Magikarp looked at Zorro and saw he was infected by the night slash. He could hear an evil voice shout angrily as he healed the night slash wound which would make it go away. Once he was done he pushed water out of the Pokemon's lungs. When he saw the Pokemon start to come to he quickly said, "Hi! My names Gold the Magikarp. What's your name? Are you okay?" The Magikarp had many questions but only asked the two.
For Supervegeta to read.
--
Angel laid down as he starred out the tent. It was open wide. He looked up and saw a bird above going around in circles. "Target locked." Angel said as he locked onto the Murkrow and shot a shadow ball that moved 5 times as fast as the other ones he usually launched. Sparky saw the shadow ball then quickly ran back to Emily. "I missed you so much." Sparky said as he nuzzled the glaceon gracefully then laid down next to her. Darkrai flew in the air. He knew they would need the protection.
For Aura.Lucario to read.
--
Ray looked at Fang. "Excellent but you forgot one." Ray said as his claw pointed at the giant male butterfly bigger then most use confusion on Fang lifting him up and launching him at a combee's nest. "Be more alert next time." Ray said as he watched the Pokemon fly by him.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Emily smiled at Sparky as he nuzzled her before laying next to her. At that moment she promptly cuddled to his side "I missed you too. I was so depressed when we were torn apart...but now I'm happy again because I'm with you" she whispered nuzzling him.

After Angel shot the shadow ball Felicity cuddled up to him. "Please stop getting yourself so hurt" she whispered nuzzling him.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Darkwing was a special scout, unlike any other in the world. He could fly in zone above the usual flying space of almost any pokemon. He was the closest pokemon who could fly to space. When the shadow ball flew at him, he would be injured greatly if it hit. However, he thought fast. Darkwing flew up. He flew into the next layer of the sky. The air pressure could be handled by Darkwing, but the Pokemon attack would slowly die in because of the pressure. Darkwing watched as the extremely fast attack died out to the point where if it hit him, he'd be ok. The attack hit Darkwing, but it didn't do much damage at that point. He was only rattled for a few moments. He flew down a little lower, and began observing them again.

Nice try, but not good enough. Darkwing smiled, and continued to watch them.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Silver..." Luna turned and saw the Quilava shaking like he'd seen a ghost. Luna cuddled Silver, and drops of tears dropped onto Silver's body, "Silver...Zorro's dead..."

At least Silver's with me...Luna thought, and she was happy for a few seconds, but when she thought about Zorro, she started to cry again.

"...I'm...alive...?" Zorro opened his eyes and looked at the magikarp, "T...Thank you...Gold...."

Gold? Zorro's eyes widened Is he related to Silver the Quilava?

Zorro sat up and coughed out the remaining water in his lungs. He waited for the voice to take over again, but nothing happened. He turned to Gold, astonished, "Y-You cured me...I am forever grateful...I'll repay you someday, Gold, the magikarp...but now...I think I gotta go apologize to someone..."

Zorro slowly got up to his feet and brushed the dust and seaweed off his body. The wound stopped hurting...he wanted to ask the Magikarp some questions...but he couldn't wait to see Elysia...

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Elysia sniffled "Watch Celeste I need some time alone" she whispered gently setting Celeste next to Luna and Silver before she left. As she walked towards the fox hole she was still crying and in so much pain that she didn't realize she had ended up near the cliff Zorro had fallen off of.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Silver's mind raced. He just kept seeing Zorro's final lifespan, over and over and over and ove--

Why is this happening to me???

And over and over an-

Wait... T-the night slash turned him... Then... You expect me to believe he died by FALLING? Maybe, a total accident, but still... I think I know why I'm seeing this...

Suddenly he remembered something: an item, rarest in all the kingdoms. He grabbed it, wrapped in purple silk, in his teeth. He turned to Luna, Celeste, and Elysia.

"I-I know where he is! And I know how to save him!! Come on!!"

He limped off toward the jungle, as fast as he could for limping...

Aura.Lucario

Years
"No, Silver..." Luna pulled him back, "It won't work...he's gone...plus...Elysia needs some privacy..."

Luna didn't want to admit that Zorro was gone...but it was a fact...at least...to her...She just wanted to stay here, with Silver...she didn't wanna go anywhere...she nuzzled her sibling and rested next to her, sobbing.

Zorro turned into pachirisu form and ran up the nearly-vertical cliff, jumping and climing from here to there. When he reached the top...he saw Elysia there...his heart missed a beat as he saw her sad expression...his feet trembled...he missed her so much...he started to walk towards her..

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Elysia wiped her eyes when she saw him as they narrowed. "Who are you! Can't you see I just want to be left alone!" she hissed angrily.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Elysia..." Zorro spoke softly as he walked towards the shiny Pachirisu, "It's me...Zorro...can't you tell...I'm alive..."

Zorro had to admit her tone was a little strange, but he carried on, walking towards her.

Back