• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
  • Elysia stepped backwards shaking her head. "N..n..no..y..you can't b..be...Z..Zorro's dead" she whimpered starting to cry again as she backed up into a tree.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Silver whimpered.

"No, with this item I--"

He dropped the purple silk pouch, eyes wide.

"w-wait... He's back!! He's alive!!!"

Silver let his wings out, but they had only grown back halfway so far. He was hoping to use them, but they weren't ready, so he got Celeste on his back, and made sure Luna was following. She did promise she would follow him anywhere, right?

He felt Celeste curled on his shoulders and smiled. He limped his way to the cliff to see Elysia already there. And Zorro, alive as expected. Then he saw that Elysia was mad.

Uh-oh... A fight...

He placed Celeste on the ground and put his paws over her ears, figuring any profanity said shouldn't be heard by the baby...

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • "E-Elysia...don't be scared..." Zorro kept approaching her, closer and closer, smiling, "A mysterious magikarp saved me...I'm alive, Elysia..."

Zorro grinned, his tail wagging, "Finally...we can be together again..'

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia shook her head "Stay away!" she screamed sending thunderbolt at him full power. She wasn't scared she didn't believe it was really him and was furious because of that and still hurting from the last thing Zorro had said to her.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Zorro's eyes widened when she attacked. He didn't have enough time to dodge and took the attack's full power. The extreme pain forced him to kneel down, and he endured the pain, arms and legs shivering as the remaining electric currents channeled through his body.

He looked up, in pain, "Elysia...It's really me...you gotta believe me..." then he remembered, "I-I'm sorry, Elysia...I couldn't control myself...I'm sorry...!"

Fang cursed as he was flung to the combee nest. The combees were furious as Fang's body destroyed the nest entirely, and flew towards the Lucario. Fang reacted quickly and blew the bees away with his spinning bone, then slashed the remaining ones with his metal claw, shredding them into bits without mercy...

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver turned and looked at Luna, worry in his eyes.

"W-what do we do? She's trying to kill him!"

Then he remembered Celeste right below him, and he nuzzled her, hoping she didn't understand what he had just said. He curled around her so she wouldn't see or hear the fighting, as he slowly lulled her to sleep with his gentle humming, and watched the fight worriedly.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia trembled going to her knees clutching her head and not taking her eyes off him. "Your not my Zorro you can't prove it!...don't come any closer!!" she yelled shaking harder.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Zorro got up shakily and ran towards her, hugging her, "E-Elysia...please...listen....I'm sorry...I didn't mean that at all...t-the Night Slash affected me..."

Zorro nuzzled her softly, "Please...I love you..."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver frowned, his eyes turning amber.

I can't bear to watch this anymore...

"Elysia!! It really is him! I can see his aura!!"

Silver blinked and his eyes were purple again. He wondered if either of them had noticed that him, Luna and Celeste were all over here. Celeste was now asleep, but here still. Silver was protecting her and nuzzling into Luna at the same time, worried, his half-grown wings still out...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia trembled and before he could react she smacked him. "No! I said stay away!" she yelled shocking him again. Zorro had hurt her so badly when he said he hated her, and if this was him he was going to have to work for forgiveness.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "No!" Zorro flinched when she slapped him, but quickly recovered, "I'm sorry that i've hurted so badly...! The dark side of me took over...I couldn't fight back...it's my fault!!!!"

Zorro approached her again and held her paws, "I'm sorry I said I hated you...I feel the exact opposite...I love you, Elysia...! How can I prove it to you...?!"

Zorro's eyes were watery and sad as he looked at Elysia's furious eyes...

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Zorro screamed as she shocked him with her electricity. The power pushed him away and onto the ground. Zorro gasped for breath - that was one strong attack...

"E-Elysia..." Zorro panted, then looked at her sadly, "If you won't believe me...why am I alive anyway...?" Zorro slowly turned towards the cliff and started walking towards the edge, "I have no reason to live..."

Luna noticed Silver's amber eyes, as she was watching him all day, "Silver what happened to your eyes?!"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver couldn't stand all of this pointless violence. Only he and Zorro seemed to know what happened. Silver rushed, limping, to the two, half-wings out, Celeste on his back. He shouted up to Elysia.

"E-elysia stop hurting him!! It's the modified night slash! It brought out his dark side, that wasn't him saying it!!"

He had the feeling he was going to get wierd looks, so he added,

"I... I saw from Zorro's eyes... from the slash itself all the way to his death... He's telling the truth! Think about it, do you think the same Zorro who died to keep you alive, that had a baby with you, would hate you?"

He looked at Luna, and imagined if it had happened to them, the night slash and everything... Zorro was obviously in a lot of pain right now. Silver couldn't picture saying something like 'i hate you' to Luna. It would not be in his control. He pressed against her, hoping they wouldn't have to fight like that...

"Please stop hurting him..."

Tears were in the young Quilava's eyes... So much was going on, all of this violence and chaos. All he wanted to do now was cuddle with Luna. He seemed to whine, the tears streaming from his eyes, and nuzzled into her, wrapping his paws around her, in desperate need of comfort now...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia trembled eyes widening as he said that. She tried to stand but just collapsed in a heap curling into a ball on the ground and sobbing heartwrenching sobs for him.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Zorro stopped at the edge of the cliff when he heard Silver standing up for him. He turned and saw Elysia curled into a ball and his heart melted. He wanted to be with Elysia...

"Elysia...!" Zorro ran towards the Pachirisu and wiped the tears off her face, "I love you more than anything in the world...I can't live without you...!" Zorro wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him, until they were sticked together, chest to chest.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "I-I won't, Elysia...!" Zorro pulled her even closer, and looked into her eyes, then looked at her lips, then back to her eyes. He tilted his head a little and closed his eyes, moving his head towards Elysia...

Back