• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
  • Zorro started to feel dizzy, and he cuddled Elysia tightly, trying to stay conscious.

T-The Night Slash...Zorro thought as his vision blurred, I-it's happening...it's...it's...

Zorro collasped onto the bed, his head resting on Elysia's lap.

"Elysia....." Zorro spoke weakly then fell unconscious.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia's eyes widened and she set Celeste down and shook Zorro. "Zorro!" she cried shaking him worry in her eyes. "Please wake up! Please!" she whimpered tears streaming down her face and falling onto his.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Even in his unconsciousness he could still hear and feel her. Something was happening in his body, and it had something to do with that Night Slash...he was not going to die. But something might happen when he awakes...

Celeste pushed Zorro gently with her nose, worried. She made a 'barking' sound as she pushed him.

The Night Slash's modified verson...when used, the dark side of the victim will be released. Dizzyness and unconsciousness may occur. Zorro could still remember what his mother told him about the Night Slash. It was happening to him...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia whimpered again as she picked Celeste up cradling her in her arms "Daddy's gonna be okay. He'll be fine" she whispered rocking Celeste back and forth soothingly in her arms still crying but trying to sooth both her and the baby.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Zorro wriggled as he opened his eyes fifteen minutes. He felt..different. Did it really happen?

Celeste nuzzled him as he woke up, delighted to see him again. But when Zorro turned and pushed Celeste away with force, hurting her a little, "What do you think you're doing?!"

Zorro quickly covered his mouth with his paws. Oh no...it happened...

Zorro quickly got off the bed, ignoring the pain and ran into the toilet. He sat on the sink, with his paw on his forehead...he sighed...

I'm sorry, Celeste... Zorro thought sadly, I just couldn't help it...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia's eyes widened when Zorro did that. She set Celeste on the bed and nuzzled her "Mommy will be right back" she whispered before following Zorro. She saw him sitting on the sink a paw on his forehead and her eyes narrowed angrily. She silently went up to him and if he saw her she didn't know she just swiftly smacked her paw across his face. "Why did you do that!"

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "I-I...." Zorro wanted to explain but then his dark side took over, "Why do YOU care?!"

He blasted Elysia away with a weak thunderbolt and walked outside, shaking. He tried reducing the power of the thunderbolt. He didn't want Elysia to get hurt...but his dark side was too powerful...it was taking over...he couldn't really fight back...

Celeste watched as Zorro walked past her and curled up into a ball, sobbing.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia's eyes widened when he attacked her. She stood shakily and hurried after him. "Zorro! What are you doing! Why did you hurt me and Celeste what's wrong" she whimpered tears in her eyes as she grabbed his paw turning him to face her worry seen in her tear filled eyes.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Elysia got his paw and Zorro turned around, his eyes full of anger...but there was sadness behind the eyes...the real Zorro. Zorro cried as he knelt on the ground, struggling to fight with his dark side...

He couldn't...somewhere inside, he snapped and he whacked Elysia with his Pachirisu tail and started running towards the exit.

"ELYSIA..." Zorro said, in an angrier tone, but his voice changed into a softer voice and he sighed as he ran, "E-Elysia...i-i'm sorry..."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia cried out loudly in pain as he hit her and she fell on her butt. Her eyes were wide and despite the pain she managed to run after him again successfully stopping him from leaving. "What is wrong!" she cried trembling.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "N-Night..Sl-" Zorro stammered as he fought, then lost again, "I'M NOT YOUR SOMEBODY! GET LOST!"

Zorro ran to the opposite direction, but then his Night Slash wound was hit by a sharp object in the corridor and blood started to seep out from the wound. Zorro cried in pain and fell onto the ground. But he didn't want Elysia to follow him, or she would get hurt. He crawled towards the exit painfully, leaving a blood trail behind.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia let out a sob at that but still ran after him and found him bleeding and crawling towards the exit. Still sobbing she ran to him and grabbed his arm stopping him. Making him look at her Elysia sobbed harder "I love you" she cried before kissing him.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Zorro was back to his old self for a few seconds, and pulled Elysia closer to him, kissing her. But then he couldn't hold it for too long and pulled away from her before he could do anything bad to her.

"I-I-I lov-" Zorro tried saying but then he shouted uncontrollably, "I HATE YOU!", then got up to his feet and disappeared into the jungle.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia's eyes widened and her legs gave out. She curled into a ball in the middle of the floor sobbing her heart out. Why did he say that...what if he meant it she thought as she sobbed. If he came back asking for forgiveness he was going to have to work for her trust back.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • I'm sorry, Elysia............Zorro walked aimlessly in the jungle, tears rolling down both sides of his face. He jumped into a lake and stayed underwater, trying to suffocate himself to death, but he just couldn't. He loved Elysia...he couldn't just die like this...he went back into the surface and took a deep breath.

Elysia probably hates me now...Zorro though and watched as drops of tears dripped into the water. Just then a Magikarp swam up to him, and Zorro's dark side didn't want anybody to bother him. He turned back into his Zoroark form and trapped the magikarp in a large shadowball, suffocating it, then he sent the ball back into the lake with the dead Magikarp inside...he didn't care if it's dead or not...he didn't care about anything...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia stood still sobbing and she ran outside. "ZORRO...I LOVE YOU!" she yelled her sobs heard with it before she ran back inside and picked up a still sobbing Celeste "Mommy's back" she whispered still sobbing herself.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Celeste burried her head in Elysia's fur and cried. She saw her mother crying and that made her wonder...she looked at Elysia, teary-eyed, and tilted her head.

Elysia's voice echoed in the jungle, and Zorro could hear it very clearly.

"ELYSIA I LOV-" Suddenly he couldn't control his feet and he swam towards the side of the lake, bumping himself on the head. The dark side was controlling him, and Zorro couldn't control himself.

FORGET HER YOU IDIOT! A voice that sounded like himself appeared in his mind, and Zorro was bashed into the side of the lake again and again.

"G-Get out of my brain." Zorro spoke calmly and closed his eyes, fighting himself. He had such a major headache when he did this, and no matter how hard he tried...he failed. Zorro screamed in fustration. He wanted to go back...He wanted to be with Elysia...but he couldn't...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia held Celeste close as they both cried. When she saw Celeste looking at her she sniffled and kissed her head before whispering something that broke her heart "Daddy's not coming back"

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Celeste's eyes widened and she bursted into tears when she heard the news. She cuddled Elysia, and her fur was all wet because of the tears. She wanted a father too...

Zorro dashed through the jungle with his paws placed on his ears. The pain was killing him.

FORGET HER! FORGET HER!The voice boomed in his head as he ran. Zorro closed his eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks...he could never be with Elysia and Celeste ever again...he ran to the end of the forest, where there was a large vertical cliff and suddenly his dark side took over.

He bashed his head towards a tree, trying to knock the dark side out of his brain, but failed. He kept running, then he accidentally tripped on a rock, and he tumbled off the cliff, falling into the rapids below...

Goodbye Elysia...Zorro thought as he had flashbacks...when they first kissed...when they had the egg...

NO USE REMEMBERING HER NOW, YOU IDIOT. the voice boomed as he fell into the rapids....

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia held Celeste tighter crying to. "I'm sorry sweetie...but don't worry cause Mommy will never leave you" she whimpered shaking as she sobbed. She would give up everything just to have Zorro back with her and Celeste but she knew it was useless. She had given up hope that he was going to come back and just cried harder.

Back