• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
  • Elysia was on the ground in a small pool of blood from the attacks placed on her. She wasn't moving at all save the very faint rising and falling of her chest as she breathed. Eyes closed and bleeding all over.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Zorro woke up with a large headache, "What happened...?!" when he turned, he saw Elysia in a pool of blood...her blood, to be exact.

"Why didn't the medics take Elysia?!" Zorro wailed as he knelt down next to her, "E-Elysia...!"

Zorro shook her then snatched a herb next to him. He grinded the herb into power form then sprinkled the herb onto Elysia's body...that should stop her from bleeding right now.

"Don't leave me..." Zorro carried her and hugged her, placing her face gently on his chest, "Please, Elysia..."

Zorro started to walk, but his left leg was injured during the fight, and had to hop, one legged towards the nearest medical centre.

Fang growled viciously as he landed, A blue bone, one meter long appeared in his hands and he walked towards the little caterpie with an evil grin on his face. The caterpie crawled away, but it wasn't fast enough, as Fang caught up easily. It turned, trying to defend himself, and attacked with String Shot, but Fang just tilted his head to the left and the shot missed.

Fang whacked the caterpie in the the air, and when it landed with a 'poof', he stabbed the caterpie with his bone, treating it like a spear. Green fluid shot out and some were on Fang's face, but he didn't care. No hestitation.

The caterpie's mother, Butterfree was furious, and shot a psybeam towards Fang. Fang spun his bone rapidly before him like a propeller, and blocked the beam, then he rushed towards the butterfree and paralysed it with force palm. He did a backflip then hurled a full power Aura Sphere at the poor pokemon.

Fang turned around as the Aura Sphere exploded, then looked at Rayquaza coldly, "Is that good enough, Master?"

(someone mind giving me a recap? Where's Silver, Celeste and Luna now?)

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia didn't wake up or make any noise as he carried her. The bleeding had stopped for now thanks to the herb but she was still injured badly from the attacks placed on her and being used as a shield pretty much. She was extremely weak and even unconscious she looked to be in a great amount of pain.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Zorro's heart was breaking as he saw her in so much pain. He nuzzled her gently, trying to take away some part of it.

"I love you, Elysia..." Zorro cuddled her, giving her warmth, "Please...you mean everything to me..."

Zorro charged back into the base and panicked, "Is there a doctor on the house?!"
    He looked at the unconsious Pachirisu and a tear dropped onto her chest fur...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia trembled coughing up blood as she regained consciousness for just a moment. She coughed blood up again managing to choke out "I love you...if I don't make it...t..take care of our..d...daughter" before the darkness took her again.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "NO!!!" Zorro shouted as he placed his face onto her bloody body, sobbing, "Elysia!!"

"Here, NOW!" a voice came from behind, and Zorro turned, his face covered with tears and Elysia's blood. It was Blissey, and Zorro quickly placed Elysia on the bed. Zorro kissed her softly as she was sent into the room, "Don't leave me...you have to take care of Celeste...you can't leave us like this...!"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia didn't regain consciousness again. She was fully healed her fur cleaned of blood but she was still out cold her breathing steady. She still looked to be in pain but not as much as before as she was brought back to Zorro.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Elysia..." Zorro sighed in relief as he saw she was a little better when she was returned to him.

Zorro nodded and handed Blissey a tip, then sat on her hospital bed. He laid down and cuddled Elysia, keeping her warm in his Zoroark chest from all sides. Fur's much better than a bed.

Zorro stroke her fur gently and nuzzled her as she laid unconscious on his chest. Even when she was unconsious, she was as beautiful as an angel...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia still wouldn't wake up unconsciousness slowly turned to sleep and she weakly nuzzled into the warmth of Zorro's chest. After a few minutes still asleep she lightly whimpered their baby's name even in her sleep wondering where Celeste was.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • (where IS celeste anyway? Angel said something about taking her away :/)

Zorro smiled as she nuzzled back. She's alright. But when she said Celeste's name Zorro wondered. Where's Celeste? Luna & the quilava's missing too...

But Zorro didn't want to know right now. Elysia's fine and that's all that mattered. Zorro yawned, he was weak and sleepy too. Knowing that this was a safe place, he closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • (Are you at the kingdom of water yet?)
    I walk over to the Pool, "Well..." I jumped in and swam through Tunnels and popped out of the water in a room a Vaporeon "Hydronus, I am Aquatis the Fifth Empoleon, you called?" the Vaporeon stands round a table "The Second Gyarados Overheard that, Deserters are coming with the Princess of the Ice, I want you to greet her." I sigh "Certainly." I swim through the tunnels again and stand out side and go over the sea and call The Third Gyarados and we swim looking at Angel

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia cuddled closer to him in her sleep with a small whimper as after awhile she slowly started to wake up. She had slept peacefully for about three hours and now was stirring as she cuddled as close as she could to Zorro.

(I think they are where Zorro and Elysia are.)

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Zorro was still sleeping when she woke up. When she cuddled even closer to him, Zorro smiled and cuddled her in his sleep.

Celeste opened her little eyes slowly. Where was she? She didn't know where she was...and nobody was near...not even Luna and Silver...who brought her here? Nobody knew. She looked at the ceiling...and the walls...it said, "Medical Base", but she didn't know what that meant. She didn't know Zorro and Elysia's room was next to her. Lost and confused, she started to sob, then cried out loud.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia's ear twitched and she was up in a flash. Still weak she cried out when she stood but that didn't stop her from stumbling into the next room and taking Celeste into her arms. "Shh, mommy's here" she whispered.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Celeste stopped crying when she saw the Pachirisu and made a 'coo' sound when she came. Celeste felt safe in her arms and giggled. She looked around and frowned. Her father was missing. She started struggling and she wanted to see him. When she struggled, little electric currents channeled in her body. it was weak as she was still a baby. But it was strong enough to make Elysia feel it.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia winced as the currents shocked her still weak body. She knew Celeste wanted Zorro and she stumbled back to the other room and cuddled back into Zorro's fur with Celeste as a wave of pain shot through her and she bit her lip to keep from crying out.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Zorro felt two pokemon on his fur and opened his eyes, curious to see who they were.

"Elysia, you okay?!" Zorro saw her in pain and whimpered at little. He tried moving but the Night Slash wound on his chest was still fresh. He didn't care about the wound and slowly got up, turning into Pachirisu form - the wound would be smaller in size, but after he turned, he felt pain like he was struck by a hundred needles and flinched. He shook his head, trying to shake away the pain and crawled towards Elysia, cuddling her.

Celeste walked forward and nuzzled Zorro gently.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia whimpered and cuddled him back. "I'll be fine...are you okay?" she whimpered nuzzling him weakly as Celeste did. "It only hurts more because I got up when I heard Celeste crying in the next room. Probably wondering where she was and where we were."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Zorro nodded weakly and wrapped his arms around Elysia's waist, holding onto her, letting her hold onto him at the same time. Somehow Zorro felt a little strange, and he felt weaker than before. Celeste thought he was hugging her and giggled.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Elysia held tight to Zorro not wanting to let go. "I..I'm sorry if I scared you...it's just they hit me with so many attacks after you went down" she whispered looking over at Celeste and leaving Zorro's arms for just a moment to pick her up before cuddling back into his embrace.

Back