• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Mt. Coronet. [Members Needed! Sign-Ups Within!]

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Tallula looked over at Jan. She recognised the need to move and do something on her face - she felt it within herself and Lugia was suffering too - but her instincts told her that they needed to dig in. If someone, somehow, had found out about the meeting...Tallula thought it would be far more dangerous to go blundering into any trap they'd set...at least here at the top of Spear Pillar they had the advantage of height - no-one could hit them with a surprise attack up here. They'd see and sense them approaching...and with 6 legendary pokemon, they'd have really strong defences. Tallula consulted telepathically with Lugia about this, and Lugia agreed.

"Yes, I think trying to attack them would be a bad idea," he said, pensively, "We should build up our defences here. But I think getting an idea of what's happening around here would be a good idea...I think I'm going to go on a scouting mission. No, no Lula don't even try it," he said cutting Tallula off as he sensed her alarm and her intent to try and stop him, "we need to know what we're facing. And you know how fast I can fly...it's why I've never been caught before, you think people haven't tried?" He huffed and nodded, spreading his wings and soaring into the sky, circling. He went up so high, Tallula couldn't see him. Sighing, Tallula turned to the rest of the council and relayed what she and Lugia thought, and where Lugia had gone, hoping that they would agree with her.

Meanwhile, Lugia plummeted into a dive, moving so fast he was practically invisible, he was just a blur to anyone who was looking hard enough, and he was using his psychic powers to conceal his aura and his power level from detection. His eyes widened, however, as he circled the base of Mt. Coronet...there were people there, his keen eyesight caught men putting on thick armour and equipping themselves with...with weaponry! Somehow, these people had learned of their location, he was sure of it. And it seemed like a very large, very well-organised operation...these weren't your typical looters...Lugia didn't need to see any more, and he soared back up the mountain to Tallula. He landed with a great swirl of dust and a loud thud and projected the images to Tallula with urgency. "****..." mumbled Tallula, which was serious as she rarely swore. She passed on the information to the council, "We need to do something...I say we prepare an attack for when they get about halfway up the mountain...though will they come THROUGH the mountain or UP the mountain?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"You want to go down and meet them halfway? You have got to be kidding me! There aren't enough of us to do anything against them! We should get out of here while we have the chance! Find a new place to meet, and bring the treaty with us! The location isn't as important as what we do there!" Jan said. This girl was going to get all of them killed. Blast jumped up. He started talking to Jan and Celebi.
"He says that they aren't moving yet. He also says he sensed another council members Aura! The one that isn't here! He's on the mountain somewhere!" Celebi said to all of the others gathered. Jan muttered to herself. That would complicate everthing. They couldn't leave until all the elders were safe, and they couldn't stay because they were in very immediate and real danger!
"We have to get the last elder up here! Then we can decide what to do!" Jan said firmly.

SelenaStar

Years
Shaking her head, Tallula glanced at Lugia and he nodded. She sighed and turned to Jan, "We can't just leave here...not yet at least. It isn't just because the treaty itself is here - that is a piece of stone, a monument for those who understand what it means, the treaty lives in the enchantments that bound humans and pokemon together, not a slab of marble. But we CANNOT allow Spear Pillar to be overrun...for a start, this is where the world was born...and secondly, this is where Arceus can be contacted. If we ever need him, THIS is where we find him, Spear Pillar must be protected," she turned and looked towards the edge of the area, a shudder running down her spine, "I don't understand how they've found us...but they have, and if we leave here, if we run...I can't even bear to think of the consequences. I know that Spear Pillar itself is protected by enchantments set on it by Arceus...otherwise it would have been completely destroyed over the years by looters, treasure hunters and the like...but I don't know exactly what the nature of these enchantments are, I don't know how far they can go..."

And the news of he Hoenn representative was alarming. What if he got attacked before he arrived here?? "What do you think we should do about the Hoenn representative?? Should we scout the side of the mountain and look for him or her?"

Nideous

Years
"That information would have been helpful before I thought it would be best to leave. As it stands now, we must stay! We have to bring the last member up here. I say we should send the Sinnoh Elder. He knows the mountain better than the rest of us, and should be able to take shortcuts up and down the mountain. And Blast should go too. That way his Aura senses will help you stay out of danger, as well as tell you where the other one is!" Jan said. Blast nodded his agreement. Jan didn't like this. How had they found out? She wanted to get to the bottem of this, but couldn't think of a way to do so safely.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
"That information would have been helpful before I thought it would be best to leave. As it stands now, we must stay! We have to bring the last member up here. I say we should send the Sinnoh Elder. He knows the mountain better than the rest of us, and should be able to take shortcuts up and down the mountain. And Blast should go too. That way his Aura senses will help you stay out of danger, as well as tell you where the other one is!"

"Did someone say Sinnoh Elder?" Phineas walked into the conversation after a while of observation, "I know this mountain like the back of my hand. As for the enchantments, I believe they are getting weaker everyday. If you concentrate you can actually feel it, the mystic energy surrounding you. It used to be stronger, much stronger, but now, we can barely sense it."

"I'll scout the mountains, and you guys can set up defenses here." Phineas informed them, pointing at the pillars around them, "I believe this is the safest area of the mountain, and as long as we stay here, we can put up a good fight."

Phineas smiled and put on his sunglasses, winking like those guys in the commercial, "Now if you'll excuse me-"

"-I'll scout the caves and tunnels with my sunglasses on." Anubis replied, smirking, but before Anubis could say something else, Phineas dragged him into the caves.

Nideous

Years
"Wait! We didn't want you to scout! We wanted, oh never mind, he can't hear me!" Jan said. She shook her head at his impatience.
"Go after him! If he doesn't know what to do, then he might not bring the Hoenn elder up here!" Celebi said. Jan knew she was right. She also had seen that he had a Lucario with him.
"Blast, can you track that Lucario's Aura? Then let's go!" Jan said. she hurried off after the guy, ready to beat him into submission if he tried to do something stupid again. The fact that rushing off into unknown terrain with enemies ready to ambush her didn't even register in her mind. She had a goal, and she was going after it.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
"Noble Team, this is Thrax cell. Thrax is... Dead. Send forces immediately. We avenge him today. Leave no Legendary Pokemon alive- kill them all. By order of his greatness, Revolutionary-Comrade Thrax, all must die. Do not capture, or miss, or have mercy on any of them. This was his final order- and we will obey it."

"That….that's impossible. No way…" Lt. Greene screamed at the radio, arguing with whoever is on the other line.

"Lieutenant. Calm down. Stop yelling at the radio," Raymond said plainly.

"But Commander…"

"That was an order," Raymond stared at Lt. Greene removing from his hand from the radio. "This is Commander Raymond to Thrax Cell. Do you read, Thrax Cell? Over."

"Yes. Loud and clear, Commander. Over."

"Do you have a body of our fallen boss? Over."

"Uh, no, sir. Over."

"Roger that. Return to Saffron base and write me a report of what happened. The Board will likely want to hear this. Over."

"Yes, sir. Thrax Cell, over and out."

Raymond switched the radio off for a moment, before returning it to Lt. Greene. He pulled out a cigarette from his back pocket and lit it quickly, clearly thinking to himself as the cigarette burned slowly and the smoke rose into the atmosphere. Too many things don't add up, he thought to himself. There was no battle. Carter would of seen something had there been one. Thrax wouldn't die that easily. He wasn't suicidal either. Unless he st-

"Commander? What are your orders?" Lt. Greene interrupted.

"You heard them from Thrax. We are supposed to attack them. Continue with the original plan," Raymond began before his radio began to buzz again.

"Commander! Commander! We have moment!" It was Lt. Carter. Carter had perched himself in one of the surrounding cliffs around Mt. Coronet. Armed with a sniper rifle, he often could see enemy movement from a fair distance away. He did not gain the nicknamed "Eagle Eye" for nothing.

"Go ahead, Carter."

"Looks like an Elder went from the summit and went into the caves. Likely they caught whiff of us somehow. I can't confirm anything yet. I'll keep you updated," Carter reported.

"Thank you, Carter. Stay in position until further notice," Raymond looked to the ground and spit out his cigarette. "This changes things a bit. We will have to rush the plans a bit. Strike team, board your flying types. We will charge them now." Raymond summoned his Charizard while Greene followed suit with his Skarmory. The rest summoned a variety of Normal/Flying types. After boarding his Charizard, Raymond pulled out his radio for another call. "Simmons, order the Golems at the entrances of all cave entrances to explode. I want all exits sealed. May as well seal that one elder now and prevent the others from escaping. Put all Golems surrounding the top on standby and ready to detonate when they see an enemy as well. Oh and Simmons?"

"Yes sir?"

"Launch the Golem Grenades," Raymond said with icy swagger.

At the top of Mt. Coronet

Rumbling could be heard. It was apparent an attack was coming. But it was inevitable, unavoidable and most importantly a complete surprise. Anyone looked down from the top would probably swear they saw the earth literally move. A wave of rolling rocks stormed up the cliffs and hit the summit with a loud crash.

The Golems swarmed the Council of Elders, rolling and plowing their way through the elders. If they avoided the attack, it was pointless. The Golem would explode.

If they fought back, the the Golem would explode. No matter what, the Golems were ordered to explode.

If they decided to retreat down the cliff, a ring of 30 Golems were in wait ready to explode the moment a Elder or his/her Pokemon were near.

If they decided to fly away, two squads of flying Pokemon were ordered to attack. Not to mention, snipers ready to fire had their sights set.

Raymond's perfect plan was set in motion.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Ah! No!" He thought to himself. These people were going to attack the elders at the summit! Not good! Their plan was already set in motion and Kyel wasn't there to help them! But... perhaps he was! He wasn't on top of the mountain, He could at least stop their forces to give them a slight chance! The flying types... They were one of the problems! But then there were the Golem grenades... to top it off, there was an elder, possibly looking for Kyle down where he was.

Kyle had an advantage though. The other didn't know he was there listening to their plans. He knew their strategy! It was a matter of crippling them a little... "Comon... think think think!" Kyle thought to himself silently. He finally had an idea. He pulled out a pokeball and called out his Sableye, Snype. He had just the move to deal with the flying types.

Mark quietly followed where this... Raymond person was going and noticed he flew off with a Charizard. He was followed by somebody else riding a Skarmory. Kyle lost track of them unfortunately. In the distance he could hear several explosions. They must have been those Golem gernades that were mentioned. Following the source, Kyle noticed that he was caved in! Clever...

"Hey victini, Do I still have to climb up the mountain?" Kyle joked to him. Snype snickered a little.

"...Oh... fine! We got a situation to handle anyways! Lets help out everyone else!" Victini said. Kyle nodded and called out his Gallade, Ryder. On instinct, Gallade attempted to punch through the rocks to get them out.

"Woah Woah! Slow down! Save your energy!" Kyle told his Pokemon. Ryder stopped immediately and nodded. "Use teleport to get us through this pile of rocks. Let's stop the flyers that guy mentioned." Everyone gathered around Gallade and he used Teleport to get them out of the cave. They weren't at the summit of the mountain, but at the very least they were outside. He could see several members of Team Revolution on their various normal/flying types.

"Victini, make yourself invisible and see if you can get a sneak attack on any flying types that notice our little ambush." Kyle said. Victini nodded and cloaked itself, preparing to attack any incoming enemies. Various flying types were heading toward the summit. "Stop them Snype! Use Power gem!"

Snype's hands began to glow with a bright white color, aiming his palm at the group of flying types, he began to fire razor sharp gems at any flying types he could Encounter. "Ryder! Keep a lookout for anything that trys to get a jump on us!"

Nideous

Years
Jan was well into the caves when she heard a rumbling. She doubled back and found that she was locked in. Her mind jumped to a conclusion.
"They must be attacking now! Celi! Go warn the others!" Jan said. Celebi buzzed around urgently, and disappeared with a pop. Only one thing left to do now.
"Well, Blast. Looks like we can't go this way. We should try to find another way out," Jan said. If she could, she'd try and find the other elders on the mountain, but getting out of the caves, which could potentially be collapsed on her, was her first priority. She and Blast began picking their way through the caves.

SelenaStar

Years
Tallula watched the attack unfold with a cold sense of dread forming in the pit of her stomach, "Jan, can you stave off the attack down here? Everyone, leave your ground, steel and rock type Pokemon here, wait for the Hoenn elder. Helena, can you and Reshiram come with me? I think our flying pokemon are the best option to protect the skies."

The situation was bleak, but not impossible by any stretch of the imagination. These attackers had thought up a clever strategy, but they had completely underestimated the power of the legendary guardians of the Treaty. They were attempting to overwhelm the council using an advantage in numbers - but these people did not have anywhere near the same strength of link that the elders have with their highly trained and skilled pokemon, not to mention the untapped power and potential of the legendary pokemon. For example, Lugia was the guardian of the seas but his flying capabilities were second-to-none, and the power of his psychic shields and attacks were breathtaking. And the bond he and Tallula shared meant they were perfectly in sync, they could practically second guess each other's actions. "We'll show them the flaw in using pokemon as tools, if they don't want to care about their pokemon then they should prepare to be defeated."

Lugia agreed with Tallula as she leapt onto his back, he leapt into the air and set additional safeguards around the middle of Spear Pillar, protecting the Treaty from the Golems around it. They would find that even if all 30 of them exploded at once, the sheer power of the psychic block that Lugia had placed as a shield would protect anyone or anything within it, rendering the Golem attack redundant. Now, all they had to do were unblock the tunnels and caves in the mountain - but Jan and Phineas seemed to have that under control - and it was down to the other elders to decide how was best for them to contribute to the resistence. Tallula hoped that Helena and Reshiram would come with her and Lugia, and that Ryan and Rayquaza would take to the skies too. Rayquaza was potentially the ultimate flyer in the pokemon world, with him up in the air with them they just couldn't lose.

Years
Helena looked ahead at the carnag hat had suddenly erupted at her feet. Dozens of rolling Golems had entered the sacred pillar, flailing madly around and destroying everything in their path. "Go, Gardevoir!" Helena cried, sending out the green and white humanoid pokemon to assist. "Teleport the rolling Golems somewhere they can't do any harm, and leave them there!" She nodded her pretty green head, and grabbed the nearest Golem and teleported off to who knows where. Helena, we need to assist in the skies!

"In a moment Reshiram, I have an idea! Mienshao, use Aura Sphere to force one of the Golem to explode in front of one of the blocked tunnels and clear it!" The purple mink nodded, closed her eyes and focused on sending a powerful ball of aura at one of the Golems near one of the blocked pathways unnocupied by anyone else. As Helena had guessed, upon being hit by the concentrated ball of aura, the Golem exploded and cleared away some of the rocks. "Great job Mienshao! Continue to Meditate!"

"Jan, can you stave off the attack down here? Everyone, leave your ground, steel and rock type Pokemon here, wait for the Hoenn elder. Helena, can you and Reshiram come with me? I think our flying pokemon are the best option to protect the skies." Tallula shouted over to Helena, and she nodded and mounted Reshiram. "Here goes nothing buddy!" Reshiram swiftly took to the skies, her incredible flying ability allowed her to tackle the high altitude with ease. "Reshiram, use Fusion Flare on one of those Skarmory on our tail!" Two of the Skarmorys attempting to follow Reshiram and knock her down were fried by the powerful flames, and cawed in pain. Where is the Hoenn guardian? Reshiram asked telepathically. "Shouldn't be too long now Resh. Hang in there!"

SelenaStar

Years
"Great idea Helena!" shouted Tallula above the roaring of the wind as Lugia looped around Spear Pillar. She took two pokeballs from her waist and released Gallade, who landed next to Gardevoir. "Gallade, follow Gardevoir, teleport those Golems away from here! Then return and use your rock smash to clear out the tunnels and caves!" she then released Lairon, who she then ordered to go and help unblock tunnels with his dig attack.

"Okay Lugia, let's fly!" she yelled, as Lugia looped upside down and around, right into the path of some men on Skamory. "Ha, got you now big bird!" one of them yelled, and Lugia answered with a terrifying roar. "Skamory...steel...Lugia, Hydro Pump those Skamory out of the sky!" thought Tallula telepathically, and Lugia fired a powerful jet of water straight at the pokemon, a direct hit! There are so many of them... thought Lugia, projecting his thoughts out to Tallula, she nodded in agreement as he soared around the summit, ready for the next wave.

Nideous

Years
Jan sat down on a rock. She was getting tired, and still hadn't found an exit. Well, she had, but all of them had been blocked. So, in short, she was trapped. And she didn't like it. She breathed deeply and tried to relax. Blind panic would do nothing. Celebi popped in next to her.
"They know about the attack! They were under attack at the top!" Celebi said.
"By Arceus, I'm such a fool! We need to take out the leader! Take him out, and this should be over!" Jan said. Blast sat down next to her. He grabbed her arm and pointed. Jan got up and followed him. Celebi was right on her heels. He led them to a rock wall. Jan had been in cave ins before, and could see that this one was stable. Which meant she could break it open and escape. She called out Silver. The little Aron gleamed, even in the dark. He was ready to fight.
"Blast, Focus Blast! Silver, Flash Canon!" Jan said. The two pokemon struck the wall in unison, breaking open an exit. She smiled and walked out into the sunshine.
"Allright, let's go find the one in charge. It's like in chess, capture the king, and the game is over!" Jan said. She called Silver back, and began to search for the leadre of the enemies she was facing.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
As Raymond gradually flew up the moment on Charizard, Lt. Greene at his back on his Skarmory and a small strike force still behind him, he could see the effects of the attacks causing many to fly out of the battlefield. Carter followed the plan and engaged the enemy with little to no avail. It seems I may have no given them enough credit. It's hindsight I am dealing with legendaries. I guess I thought they followed the same rules of Pokemon and could actually be harmed, Raymond thought to himself. "Well there is always Plan B…" Raymond snickered to himself.

Flying up, he could see other plans failing. The blocked off caves were blown to pieces. And then suddenly an attack from behind. It took out one of the privates as Greene and Raymond and the remaining members avoided the attack with their superior flying talents. "A power gem," Greene analyzed the attack. "Likely from that trainer over there, Commander." Greene pointed at a sole trainer who seemed to be yelling at himself, several yards from them.

"Greene, take care of it."

"Roger."

With his orders in place, Greene flew back to the overly eager trainer who dared to oppose Team Revolution. Still aboard his Skarmory, Lt. Greene pulled out his handgun from his belt holster and threw another Pokeball at the trainer. From the blinding flash of flight, a Machamp emerged and pinned the opposing trainer to the ground. Greene eventually reached where the trainer was, placing his handgun only inches from the trainer's head, returning Skarmory to his Pokeball.

"You must be the trainer that attacked me. With that assumption made, I can also assume that you are a member of the council of elders. Where is your legendary, I wonder? Perhaps hidden somewhere. No matter. I could kill right here and now and be done with you," Greene smiled. "Any last words?"

In the skies near the top of Mt. Coronet

Raymond entered the airspace above the summit of Mt. Coronet, pulled a gun from his bag and launched a signal flare. The air forces loyal to Lt. Carter and Raymond's strike force were behind him, staring down the Council of Elders.

"Sir, they are far stronger than we anticipated," Lt. Carter reported.

"I am aware," Raymond agreed. "Simmons is still hidden in the rocks, setting us for Plan B."

"We are that desperate?" Lt. Carter asked with some little of shock. Raymond just nodded. He hated to admit it, but it was true. The Council was stronger than he thought. He probably should of brought more than just Noble Team. It was a product of his arrogance.

"I must give you all credit for surviving my Golem Grenades and foiling the Golem Ring," Raymond began addressing the Council. "But I fear your struggling has been in vain as your fate has been sealed for some time. I have orders to kill every last one of you. I am willing to be merciful, however. Should you surrender and give me your Legendary Pokemon, you can leave and return to your insignificant lives. Or you can fight and die," Raymond said in a cold threatening voice. He reached into his Pocket and pulled out a switch with a large red button. "Before you think of fighting in some futile attempt to overpower me and my forces, realize that I have the entire mountain covered in explosives, golems included. I may not know what is on the summit, but it must be valuable. I'll send that to oblivion along with you," Raymond roared with evil laughter. "What will it be? Your surrender or your life?" As Raymond threatened them, his forces aimed their guns at their opponents, reading to overwhelm them with a rain of bullets

SelenaStar

Years
Lugia whirled around to face the man who was addressing them, growling deeply at the Charizard the man was astride. His threats were worrying - if he detonated those explosives and blew up the mountain...Tallula looked over at Helena, concern etched on her face. Helena was the High Priestess...if she could contact Arceus, he could easily wipe out the attack forces...but Arceus was known to be flighty, and if he didn't appear...not only would they be beaten down by the attack but their credibility with the Creator pokemon would be irrevocably damaged. "What should we do?" Tallula thought, Lugia projecting the question telepathically to Helena and Reshiram.

"You do not understand ANYTHING, and that is why you will NEVER WIN," she couldn't help her voice from rising slightly, Lugia's eyes flickering up towards her. "You have NOTHING to fight for, you follow the direction of a twisted and ill leader - what is your design? What do you hope to accomplish? But hear me now, even if you tear Mt. Coronet apart pebble by pebble you will never destroy what lies atop Spear Pillar. It is protected by enchantments stronger than ANY legendary pokemon, or any combination of them! We fight to protect people and pokemon and the bond between them, the bond that you wish to destroy. Our cause is far greater than yours, and we actively believe in it. I speak for myself and Lugia alone, but hopefully this sentiment is true across the whole council, but we would fight to the death to stop you or anybody like you," her eyes burned as she glared at the man, "so please, attempt to shoot us. Explode all that can be blown up. For our pokemon have set shields and guards around us that no bullet or explosion could penetrate. And then, once you have blown all your ammunition," she smirked slightly, "we will destroy you." This was an unusually aggressive speech for Tallula to make - bolstered by Lugia she poured out her heart, and each word was imbued with belief and meaning.

She waited as Lugia remained level with the Charizard opposite, her eyes fixed on the man. If he did press that button...well, the loss of Mt. Coronet would be huge...then the council and Helena in particular would need to discuss what to do next - if Arceus were to find his contact point with earth destroyed he may never forgive the elders - but the Creator pokemon surely could be found in an alternative manner if they strove hard enough. Tallula was more worried about the destruction of the ancient ruin, it's symbolism and history and the loss of such a major pokemon habitat.

Megaman765

Years
Kyle Managed to take down a few of the flyers. Suddenly one of the flew down and called out a Machamp that pinned Kyle right to the ground. Kyle was on the verge of death as the other man had him at gunpoint. If everything went according to plan though...

"Last words? Well... ATTACK!" Kyle called out. Ryder jumped from his postition and went off to jump the Machamp that had been holding his trainer down using Psycho cut. Machamp was thrown off of Kyle as Gallade continued to battle with it.

Victini then uncloaked himself and rammed straight toward the other man with Zen headbutt. Snype continued firing a few more gems at the other flyers. Kyle got back up onto his feet. "So your Part of Team Revolution I assume?" Kyle said to the man. Victini used Protect In case the man tried to used his handgun again.

Years
Helena frowned at the leader of the opponent's cold words - surely he wouldn't, he couldn't blow up the entirity of the Spear Pillar and mount Coronet? The large Charizard he was upon didn't look the slightest bit concerned, which struck Helena as unusual, since pokemon normally had the instinct to protect the sacred home of Arceus himself... Helena was snapped out of her vacant thoughts by Lugia's powerful telepathic voice in her head, asking the plan of action. Well... We'll have to try and summon Arceus. We can't let these chumps destroy the entire mountain! The history and the pokemon residents... Some of them will become extinct - after all, some need the mountain's power to grow and evolve! Here goes nothing... Helena sent her message through Reshiram to Tallula, and Tallula looked back with a steely resolve, the various beads and feathers ruffled slightly by the speed of their flight.

"Reshiram - help me out here. Use your telepathy to spread this message all over Sinnoh, and we'll just have to hope it reaches Arceus in time."

Yes mistress. I'll project your message as far as I can, and even if Arceus doesn't hear us, the other pokemon and people across the region may decide to help us out. Reshiram replied, before batting away two Skarmory that were attempting to foil their master plan.

People and pokemon of Sinnoh - the world's birthplace is under deadly attack, and we need your help. An evil organisation is trying to destroy the entirity of mount Coronet, the centre of your region, your home, the place where the almight creator Arceus is said to reside. If you can hear us Arceus, it is the high priestess of Ecruteak city in the Johto Region, and please, answer our call and help us destroy the evil that is trying to tear the powerful bond between pokemon and people apart.

Nideous

Years
Jan had found herself in another cave. A few guys were standing around something, and after hearing the psychic message, she thought it was a bomb. It wasn't large enough to blow up a mountain, but it was below the series of caves she had come through. That could weaken the mountain and make it collapse. It would even affect Spear Pillar! Jan knew that there would be more bombs scattered around, but was sure this one would be the deadliest. Simply because of the effect it would have on the environment. She called out Prissy.
"Hi! You look like you're bored!" she said. The two of them turned to look at her. Before they could send out their pokemon, Prissy used Thunderbolt and incapicitated them. She quickly ran up and knocked them unconcious. She turned her attention to the bomb. Her specialties lay in nature and pokemon, not technology!
"Celebi, could you use your telepathy to tell Lugia, and maybe Reshiram what I've found? I can't deal with this on my own!" Jan said. Celebi nodded, and sent the message, while Jan pet Prissy. She didn't know how to stop it, and any second, it could go off!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Skies above Mt. Coronet

Raymond's threat did not fall on deaf ears but he didn't receive the response he wanted. He focused his attention to the only one who bothered to speak to Raymond and with a chuckle he responded: "That is the typical response one would hear from an idealistic teenage girl who doesn't know her place in the world. Now--"

Carter cut off Raymond's speech with a slight tap of the shoulder. "Sir. The radio is going berserk, they are finding the bombs. Plan B is going to fail unless we do it now."

"Damn it. So much for gloating. Signal a retreat. I want all our forces out of here. I am pressing the button. Leave the Golems. We are denoting them too. Will make for nice shrapnel," Raymond ordered. With the orders in place, Carter and the others began to retreat back down the mountain on their Pokemon looking back periodically to ensure now one stopped them. "Looks like our meeting will be cut short, little girl. It seems you and your tea club members are plotting behind my back. Wouldn't be surprised if you were communicating right now telepathically. I can see the frustration on your faces. Well I'll stop your little plot before it gets started by accepting your invitation to demolish this eyesore off the face of this planet." Without hesitation, Raymond pressed the red button and dropped in the sky.

Seconds later, the ground shook and the foundation of Mt. Coronet began to explode. The Golems surrounding the summit also exploded one by one. Chunks of mountain fell to ground. It wouldn't be long till the great mountain would be a shell of its former self. "Till we meet again, Elders," Raymond stated as he lit up a cigarette and began to fly away out of reach of the Council.

Down the mountain a fair distance

The boy yelled an order and next thing Lt. Greene knew, his Machamp was in the dirt in agony and a legendary was flying at him. He narrowly dodged the head on attack, but barely. The tides had turned and there wasn't much he could do.

"So your Part of Team Revolution I assume?" He asked. Greene debated blessing the boy with such knowledge, but before he could respond Mt. Coronet violently shook.

"Damn it!" Greene yelled. "Commander…he really did it! If only Thrax was still alive, we would be doing something far more civilized." With anger at the only situation, Greene chucked a Pokeball at the ground and returned his Machamp in one swift motion. Skarmory emerged from the light and was boarded, taking off as a chunk of mountain crashed where Greene once stood. It was apparent, the mountain had seen it's last days. At least for that moment.

At the Team Revolution Camp

The camp was in a frenzy. Many were packing up the various supplies, but Carter and the other officers told many of them to abandon their belongings and board the ship. Raymond was already aboard, preparing the ship for launch. Greene stormed through the crowds and blasting through the narrow space on the airship.

"Ah, Lt. Greene! You are-"

Crash! Raymond had blinked only once and then found himself on the thin wall separating the cockpit from the rest of the ship. "Are you insane? Blowing up a mountain? Do you know what damage you could do? How many could die? All of Sinnoh and the world will be in uproar! Thrax would not approve of this."

"You don't know him as well as I do then. In fact, this is a play out of his book. Blow up a sacred relic. Blame it on the Council of Elders. And rejoice in a victory. I already used our resources to spin the story in our favor. In a few hours, this will be all over the news. 'Team Revolution attempts to stop evil plot to destroy Mt. Coronet but fails horribly because of a so-called Pokemon Council'. Classic Thrax."

"You are mad," Greene said, releasing Raymond. "What about the innocents around the mountain…? I thought you were against innocent bloodshed."

"Collateral damage. And you could blame the Council for that one. They didn't surrender even after I brought up Plan B. The blood is on their hands. All of this is on their hands. Now take a seat. We have a board meeting to attend."

With that, Team Revolution left the scene. Mt. Coronet had crumbled into ruins. The peak barely standing amongst the rubble of the once fabled mountain. Thrax would be proud.

Megaman765

Years
The other man managed to escape, leaving Kyle at the mountain which was about to explode. Rocks crumbled down on where the man once stood. At this rate, Kyle would get crushed! Ryder, Snype, and Victini got together with Kyle as Victini used Protect to block any incoming boulders from crushing their heads. Kyle began to wonder how the others were doing. If he had gotten up there sooner... Maybe things wouldn't turn out like this. Of course, considering what they were up against, maybe it was bound to happen. They weren't prepared for this kind of assault... As Rocks shattered as they crashed into Victini's protective barrier, Everyone else held on tight to Kyle.

He would have used teleport, but considering the situation, They could end up teleporting right under a boulder. Until the explosions died down, there wasn't much he could do. He was soon surrounded by boulders and debris...

Back