• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Mt. Coronet. [Members Needed! Sign-Ups Within!]

Years
  • "Heh, you know how to make an entrance. Forgive me, but I'm not to impressed with pointless displays like that. But still, it's nice to meet you!" Jan said, with a smile on her face and a hand extended in friendship.

"I was expecting, you know, someone older? I wanted to get everyone's attention, so that they knew I wasn't some kind of pushover because I'm young. But now -" Helena looked around and saw that all of the other 'elders' were young, just like her. "I realise that's unneccessary. Nice to meet you anyway!" Helena grabbed Jan's outstreched hand firmly, and shook it. Reshiram simply smiled at Celebi's antics, unsure of whether she should leave the flowers where they are so as to not offend Celebi, or take them off as she wanted to. In the end she decided to take them off, and she handed them back to Celebi. I haven't seen you in a long time, Celebi. It is nice to know that you haven't changed a bit. She smiled gently down at the smaller pokemon, who grabbed around her neck in an attempt to hug that was hindered by Reshiram's huge size.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Celebi let go of Reshiram finally, and flew back to Jan. She simply placed the flowers around Jans neck, totally unconcerned that Reshiram didn't want to wear flowers.
    "Hah, I was expecting a bunch of old crones I'd have to fight everystep of the way to get anything done. Instead I get you all!" Jan said, sweeping her hands about her. She smiled back at Helena
    "Hey, there are four of us here already! Only two more before we can start!" Jan said. She was excited. Celebi was very pleased. Jan would get things done.

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    (OOC: Dammit, I always miss important things. Nevertheless, Team Revolution is here now...)

Thrax thought as he scaled the rocky, hard exterior of the mountain. Sightings of legendary Pokemon had increased by massive amounts in recent days. This could be an opportunity to make a deadly strike at the heart of the enemies of humanity- the Pokemon who so dictate our hearts and minds. Already, plans were in motion to follow these legendary Pokemon, and he himself had spent the past hours in a stealth jet, liberated from an air port, and followed Reshiram to Mt. Coronet. Regrettably the jet was unable to climb as high as Reshiram, but Thrax had other methods of scaling Mt. Coronet. With a team of highly-trained, specialized saboteurs from team Revolution, Thrax had almost reached the peak of Mt. Coronet, and the secrets of the legendary Pokemon would be revealed to him...

"SIR!" Cried one of the saboteurs, "ROCKFALL!" Thrax's eyes darted up to see a large rock cascading towards his head, he tried to move out of the way, but he knew there wouldn't be enough time. In a split-second maneuver, one of the saboteurs who had proceeded higher up the mountain dived at the rock, smashing into it with veritable force. The rcok diverted away from Thrax, and the saboteur plummeted downwards towards the leader of Team Revolution. Thrax thrust his hand out and grabbed the saboteur by the scruff of his jacket and lifted hims up, giving him a moment to catch his breath. As the saboteur gave Thrax a thumbs up, he patted him on the back. "Today, you have given me a great service. This will not be forgotten." They continued to scale the mountain and arrived at the top, gasping for breath. They turned on some cannibalised scuba gear, so that they could breath normally, and hid behind a cluster of rocks. What they saw next was incredible- Reshiram, releasing a burst of terrifying flames. The team crouched lower, but they stayed put.

"Sir, what if one of their Psychic Pokemon detects us? We could be killed!" The saboteur whispered to his leader nervously. Thrax shook his head. "How long have you been in Team Revolution, boy?" The saboteur looked 16, maybe 17, and his eye was wide with the exertion of the climb and the spectacular display he had seen- the other was covered by an eyepatch, but you could see traces of a savage burn beneath it. "A year, sir." Thrax nodded.
    "Ok then. Are you not aware of our radio scramblers? These devices prevent us from being detected by everything. Radars and infra-red systems were actually an accident- we originally developed them during our experiments with that Alakazam. I believe it was the one that burnt your left eye." The saboteur's expression darkened and he nodded, with a grim satisfaction. "There we go. Now keep quiet- we mustn't be seen or heard, and we have a live video feed going back to HQ. Reinforcements will be on the way soon."

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • "So...can we expect this level of showmanship from all residents of Johto?" asked Tallula lightly, walking over to Helena and holding out her hand with a smile. "Hi, I'm Tallula Moema of the Sevii Islands and this is my partner Lugia, guardian of the seas and of water and ice pokemon everywhere. The rest of my team are here with us too," she heard Helena and Jan talking about expecting elders who were...well, older than them! She nodded her agreement, "Yes, I also was expecting to be fighting a losing battle amongst a council of elders who didn't appreciate what I had to say. But my Grandfather did say that they were handing over from one generation to the next...I assume that would be us!"

Lugia flew over to Reshiram, glad to have a pokemon of his own stature around. Not that he didn't fully respect Celebi and Darkrai...but he was starting to feel a little...tall. "Always did know how to make an entrance, hey Reshiram?" he said in his loud, deep voice, holding out a wing to the dragon Pokemon.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Saffron City: Team Revolution Headquarters

"Commander! Commander! There is a feed from Mt. Coronet!" An overly eager voice came from the hall bursting through his office doors. "You have to come to the main hall immediately!"

Rising from a desk smothered in papers, maps, and office supplies, Commander Raymond Sullivan finished a sip of his drink from his small glass, wiped his mouth with his glove and muttered a plain response: "Really now? Be there in a moment Lieutenant Greene." Lieutenant Greene was Raymond's most loyal, dedicated and longest serving subordinate as well as the closest he has ever had to a best friend. Greene was only a few years younger than Raymond, being 21 years of age, but has served in Team Revolution. It was odd that he was not Commander, perhaps purely as a loyalty promotion. He knew the ins and outs of the team far better than Raymond. The best assumption Raymond ever came up with was Greene's lack of ambition.

Raymond grabbed a bag from his closet and stashed most of his paperwork into it. He also grabbed his belt, placed his Pokeballs on their respective markers and grabbed hold of his weapon and holster. "Can never be too prepared."

Raymond made his way through the maze of corridors and narrow halls into the main hall where a majority of the Team Revolution members stationed at the main base sat on the edge of their seats in awe of the legendary Pokemon Reshiram who Thrax had spent several hours tracking. The feed was not very clear, but it relayed enough information for Raymond to deduce that Thrax was close to some sort of meeting place. He watched for a moment in order to gather some information. He already had an idea of what he was going to do, but he needed to double check over everything in his head. Sure, acting rash was a pastime of his, but at this point the circumstances changed a small bit. "Lt. Greene. Mobilize Noble Team and meet me in Hanger 1," Raymond ordered making his way towards the hanger.

"Support Thrax? What do you mean? And Noble Team as well? Is that really necessary?" Greene asked with shock. He normally obeyed without many questions, but this a little out of character. It was perhaps because Thrax had not given any orders that Greene was aware of.

"First off, you will learn everything in due time. Right now we are on a need to know basis and will be for some time. Secondly, yes. Noble Team is necessary. I suspect that Reshiram is not the only legendary there and we are likely in for one hell of a fight. Therefore, I need my best strike team on hand," Raymond responded continuing his stride towards the hanger, before turning around and giving Greene a clipboard with several sheets of paper on it. It contained a list of necessary supplies, requested personnel and a to-do list with 'obtain cigarettes' as the number one priority. "Oh right. Get my favorite Demolitions team as well. I have an idea that may work on site. And contact General…or Grunt…whatever her rank is…Gwen. Tell her to go to Mt. Coronet as well. We may need her to provide reinforcements to the reinforcements."

10 minutes later….

"Lieutenant Greene reporting with Noble Team ready for duty, sir!" Behind the Lieutenant was a standing force of about 10 men and another 10 behind them composing the 2nd Demolitions Squad under Commander Raymond's command.

"At ease, Lieutenant," Raymond motioned with a slight gesture with his hand. "Happy to see you are all well. Behind me is our airship that will take us to Mt. Coronet to support the boss in his operation with an unknown enemy force that at the very least has Reshiram supporting them. I have no idea what to expect. I have no idea what is going to happen. I do, however, know one thing. It is going to be one hell of a ride and should we win…well…we are one step closer to achieving our goals," Raymond paused. Little did they realize, he was getting himself more excitement than anything else. The opportunity to witness a living legend presented himself. The opportunity to catch one, or steal it, presented himself. Power would become his. A legend would be written in his name. It was all too enticing. "I'll have orders for you all when we land in an hour. Let's have some fun, alright?" Raymond chuckled a bit and his men saluted him with an extra pip in their step. Raymond's excitement rubbed off on them.

The airship was filled with supplies and ready for take-off. "Pilot, make it fast. I have a legendary Pokemon to capture!" Raymond ordered.

With that, he was off. Next stop: Mt. Coronet.

(OOC: Next post, I'll land him on location.)

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Ryan Blake
    Council Member​

Ryan clung on to Rayquaza as Rayquaza flew down towards Mt.Coronet. Ryan chuckled when he saw someone climbing up the mountain, as did Rayquaza. Sinnoh was a long way from Unova, but Ryan did not mind. Rayquaza prepared to land as they got closer. Rayquaza lifted up and hovered above one of the Pillars. All the members were here it seemed, Reshiram,Darkrai,Celebi and Lugia. Wait, where is Kanto's rep, Ryan wondered.

Years
  • Helena reached out her hand and shook Tallula's firmly. "Hi, how's it going?"

Entrances always were my specialty! And exits, and pretty much everything else... Ehem. Reshiram coughed slightly, realising that she sounded boastful, and reached out her claws and shook Lugia's wing as best she could. She suddenly looked up, and took a quick look around the Spear Pillar. Did anyone else hear anything just then? She asked telepathically, but judging from the blank looks she got from the rest of the unusual congregation, they hadn't. Hmm, I could have sworn I heard something buzzing...

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • "Reshiram has arrived." Anubis informed his master, which was snoring loudly, sleeping as he leaned onto one of the pillars. The whole waiting thing was too boring for the Sinnoh representative. Shaking his head sleepily, Phineas glanced around. Indeed, the Reshiram was coming in, with a grand entrance. Reshiram...reshiram...

"Man that name reminds me of ham." Phineas rubbed his eyes, pushing the porky Reshiram leg thought away, disgusting himself by his own thinking.

The meeting was going to start soon. Some of the council members were missing, so he had to wait for a little longer though. Impatient, he took out his iPhone and started playing songs at the highest volume, the music booming around the pillar like a large speaker.

Anubis stared at him, disgusted. "You have no taste."

"Gah," Phineas stuck his tongue out, "You don't even listen to music."

Darkrai decided to appear next to Reshiram, floating right next to her eyes so they could communicated better. The others kept insisting that he had a funny side inside him. But he didn't. And he wouldn't have one. Buzzing? I hear no buzzing.

Nideous

Years
  • "Buzzing? I heard it! It... It... What is it?" Celebi asked. She looked around, then forgot the buzzing when she looked up.
    "Rayquaza! Where have you been!? It's been too long!" Celebi said, and before he had even landed, Celebi had given both him and the human riding him a flower crown. Jan shook her head in amusement. Celebi was so eager. Jan's thoughts were interupted by someone playing loud music. Jan glared at Phineas.

(OOC: The Kanto rep is me. Your looking for the Johto rep :) )

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    "So... They're sending Noble Team? And Commander Raymond will be here?"
    "Yes, sir." Thrax smiled. Noble team was a top group, and Raymond was a trustworthy, stalwart ally- although sometimes maybe a little too ambitious, and didn't always seem to display the fanatical devotion to himself as he would expect from a Team Revolution higher up. But he was fairly sure that Raymond would be here soon. "Very good, gentlemen. Now, we can only wait."

"Buzzing? I heard it! It... It... What was it?" Thrax snapped to attention and cursed his luck, silently. Was it possible that his radio scramb ler was malfunctioning? He checked his equipment and frowned. It was functioning normally. "Everyone, check your equipment!" The saboteurs searched their own radio scramblers, but nothing appeared to be wrong. Then he heard a voice coming from one of the saboteur's walkie-talkies. But... They hadn't brought walkie-talkies. Thrax frowned again, then grinned maliciously. He looked at his other saboteurs, who nodded, and turned back. "Gentlemen, we should fall back. Wait for Raymond and his men." He gave the traitor a stern look as they retreated back down the cliff.

When they were over the rim, Thrax's saboteurs acted fast. One of them grabbed the traitor and held him in place, as another poured some chloroform onto a cloth. The third and final one, the teenager with the damaged eye, covered the traitor's mouth with a gloved hand and took the walkie-talkie from the traitor's belt. He listened to the incoming transmission and looked at the device, and swore. "The idiot's using an insecure connection to contact his girlfriend." Thrax put a hand on his forehead and thought for a moment. "He's failed us. He's put the whole operation in jeopardy. He's put our entire plan in jeopardy." Thrax smashed the walkie-talkie against the cliff face. By now, the traitor had become unconscious. Thrax sneered angrily. "Throw the rubbish away." The saboteur did so and the team of four heard a sickening crunch as his body hit the ground, a fair distance away. Thrax addressed the group again. "Gentlemen, return to our original position. Raymond should be here soon, along with Noble team. When they are, this little gathering will be crushed."

Years
  • Hmph, I must have been hearing things. Reshiram turned around and looked at the annoyed ghoul to her left. Anyway, what's up with you mr Grumps? Irritable as usual? Helena gave Reshiram a somewhat dirty look. "Hey, leave the guy alone. If he doesn't want to laugh, he doesn't want to laugh." Reshiram gave Helena a sulky look, and simply turned around and waited.

Chuckling under her breath, Helena sat down in the lotus position and began to meditate to waste away the time. Since Reshiram wasn't huge on meditating, Helena sent out Mienshao to keep her company. The mink pokemon happily sat beside Helena, taking up a position similar to Helena's.

OOC: No, I'm the Johto rep. We're missing the Unova rep, but he's almost here.

SelenaStar

Years
  • "No, I heard it too..." said Lugia thoughtfully, turning to Darkrai. "Darkrai, can you do an aura sweep of the mountain? See if there is anyone here besides us...I feel uneasy..." He then turned to Tallula who was watching him closely and isolated his projection so he was communicating solely with her. "I know you heard it too, I know you feel the disturbance...there's no way that we could have been ambushed on our first meeting surely? How would anyone know we were here? Only the six humans and pokemon of the council knew of this meet..." Tallula nodded her agreement.

"I know, Lugia, I know. It is troubling, but I don't see how anyone could know we were here...I think the most likely explanation is that we are going to be interrupted by a band of treasure hunters who decided to go for the grand prize on top of Mt. Coronet...I don't think there is anything to worry about..." she turned to the rest of the council and swallowed. Here is where she tended to get a little twitchy...ever since she was a small girl she never felt comfortable being in a large group of her peers, let alone addressing them all at once...but this had to be said, and drawing on Lugia's strength she cleared her throat.

"Excuse me everyone, I am sure you all heard and felt that disturbance," she spoke loudly and authoritatively, feeling that it was of the upmost importance to get this message out, "that slight buzzing...it may not seem of any significance, but given the importance of this first meeting of the council, I don't think we can be too careful. So I think we need to be on our guard for any threats that may be approaching...Lugia has requested that Darkrai perform an aura sweep of the mountain so that should reveal any immediate threats, however I believe all our pokemon have a degree of psychic or aura capability, so if they could be activated and we can be onour guard. Also, if any of your pokemon can cast any defensive measures such as safeguard or smokescreen, this would be a good idea I think." Lugia nodded as Tallula's eyes flashed to him and he created a sparking safeguard around Spear Pillar that vanished almost instantly - the only giveaway being a strange look to the air, as though the entire area were surrounded by heat waves that sparkled now and again.

Nideous

Years
  • Celebi gulped and added her Safeguard to Lugia's. She didn't know what else to do. Jan smiled at her.
    "You did good, Celebi!" Jan said. She then walked over to examine the Treaty. She had never seen it before, at least not in person. If she was going to make decisions about the thing, then she better well know what it means! She didn't care if she wasn't showing it the proper respect. It was a rock! She had come all this way to behold a giant rock!

(OOC: I know who we are missing! The Hoenn rep! And sorry, couldn't resist the Yu-gi-oh Abridged referience!)

SelenaStar

Years
  • Lugia winked at Celebi and smiled warmly. "Good going little friend, we need as much protection up here as we can get..."

Tallula walked over to Jan and looked up at the Treaty with her, "Strange to think, isn't it, this Treaty has remained here for thousands of years and now we are the ones charged with protecting and enforcing it...it's a lot to take in..." she trailed off, the full realisation of what they had to do hitting her. They had lived themselves under the protection of this treaty...their decisions had implications on life and death of millions of people. For her entire life she had only been responsible for herself and, later, Lugia...now the fate of 6 regions rested in their collective identities. But they could all do it together...she, and the elders before them, were sure of it. Feeling Lugia watching her she turned and gave a tentative smile, feeling him bolster her with his conviction and strength.

"If you hadn't been right, you wouldn't have been chosen and I wouldn't have deigned to follow you...remember that Lula." he said firmly, using the nickname that only he could use for her.

Nideous

Years
  • "A lot to take in..." Jan echoed. Of course it was a lot to take in! But Jan was ready for it. If she hadn't been ready for it, she wouldn't have been brought here.
    "We will do what must be done," Jan said, returning to studying the treaty. She didn't want to make a stupid mistake, one that easily could be prevented by knowing the treaty. So she learned it, comunicating with Celebi through telepathy that the grass and psychic type had. Any questions she had, Celebi answered. She knew it would take more than that, that it would take practice before she really knew the treaty, but at least she had the basics. She would pick up the rest as she went.

Years
  • Cautiously, Helena stepped back and reached for the Luxury ball attatched to the pendant on her neck. Taking a deep breath, Helena called upon Eevee, the youngest member of her team, to set up some precautionary measures if it were possible. "Eevee, could you possibly set up some wishes for all of the pokemon here?" She looked around at all of the huge pokemon in awe, before closing her eyes and concerntrating incredibly hard on wishing all of the pokemon in the battle the best. The expression on her little face was adorable, it made Helena smile, but Reshiram simply sat there, her lips pressed in a tight line, and the previous smugness to her expression was gone.

With a small grunt, Eevee shook her head and looked a Helena. "Your attacks aren't working properly either then?" With a head shaking back and forth like a bobble-head, Eevee looked to Mienshao to translate for her. Standing now, Mienshao simply stated; "It worked, but they're not as powerful as they could be, and they will take a while to set in." Mienshao sat down again, and meditated even more deeply than before. "Hmm..." Helena muttered.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • The sky was clear yet a meager amount of smoke was rising into the air. Raymond sat on an unclaimed rock on the base of Mt. Coronet. His airship had just landed a few moments ago and already his men were quick to establish a base of operations at the base. It was nothing fancy. No walls or fortresses were instantly created with a click of a button. The base had a tent in the middle acting as the seat of command. Scattered across the base of the mountain were men equipping themselves for the mission. Some were putting on body armor and others were loading various tools of destruction. Guns, Pokemon, whatever they were most comfortable with. Noble Team was composed of aces, veterans and aspiring rookies. Raymond did not have to babysit them on any level. He trusted them.

"Commander, the men are ready for the mission briefing when you are," Lt. Greene stated with a salute.

"Thank you. Be there in a moment. Just want to finish this cigarette," Raymond replied with a muffled voice as the burning stick of tobacco slurred his speech. Taking one last drag, Raymond tossed the cigarette to the ground and stomped it out till little more than ash and dust remained. Raymond slowly made his way to the tent, following Lt. Greene and pondering the finer details of the mission in his head. It was not that Raymond doubted the possibility of success but more of how Thrax would react to Raymond's plans.

As Raymond entered the tent, the main representatives (and some of their subordinates) from each of his divisions were there. They saluted him accordingly, but Raymond motioned them to be at ease. He handled his primary forces like family, trying to run his companies like Brotherhoods instead of military cells. "Good day gentle men and women. Enjoyed the flight, I hope."

"Not so much sir. I always get a little airsick," joked Lt. Carter of Noble Team, who often completed missions as air support. His young smug face smirked at his own joke as his black hair flew in the nonexistent wind. He was almost too pretty to be in the armed forces. He was a stark comparison to his fellow Lt. Greene, who was smaller and less eager for attention. Greene's short blonde hair paled in comparison to Carter's longer black hair which was well groomed and practically sparkled in the sunlight. Raymond smiled at the bad joke, and reached into his bag to pull of a sizable scroll. Spreading the scroll across the table in the middle of the tent, it was a large map of the surrounding areas.

"As you can say, I have identified several points of interest for this operation. Right here," Raymond said pointing at the center of the map with the mark 'A' making it easy for the men to say. "That is the objective, the top of Mt. Coronet. It is here where the so called Council of Elders are having a tea party. Down a bit, here at point B is the rendezvous point with Thrax's forces should anything have happened to deter his 'scouting' mission." Raymond turned his attention to two other points, D and E. "These two points will be used for some of forces to act as backup. But I'll get to that later."

"What about this point here, sir?" Lt. Carter asked pointing at mark 'C'.

"I was about to get to that, Carter."

Everyone gathered intently as Raymond hunched over the table, chewing on a pencil he grabbed nearby. "We are going to spilt into 3 groups. Carter, you will take a squad of 6 men and spilt them accordingly between points D and E. This will establish a perimeter. You will spy on the enemy and pursue any retreating forces should Thrax order an invasion. You will mostly focus on anyone who is flying. I already have a plan to pursue retreating ground forces. Carter, remember to order your forces to not attack any flying Pokemon, but to attack the trainers. We are likely dealing with legendaries that can fly, therefore our Skarmorys, Fearows, even your Honchkrow will be overpowered. By attacking the 'pilot' if you will, you will force the legendary to attempt to save their master and that will leave them open for all out attack."

"Roger that," acknowledged Carter.

"Lt. Greene, your division of Noble Team will join me at meeting Thrax at point B. Likely you and I will join Thrax in forming a strike team to move to point A, but that will be up to the Boss," Raymond muttered chewing on pencil to ease his nerves. It was the next part he was not so sure he should do. But he figured Thrax may enjoy the idea that Raymond would entertain.

"You okay?" Greene asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Raymond said, not making eye contact keeping his eye on the map.

"What about us, sir?" Sergeant Simmons asked with his gruff voice. Simmons was distinctly older than the other men in the room. His grizzled beard and bald head made him appear to be a true military man. He was also one of the shorter men in the room, but with his body armor equipped with several explosives on his belt made him no less threatening.

"Don't worry, Simmons. I didn't forget you," Raymond said like a mother would say to her son. "You probably have the most important job. You will move to point C which is about 200 meters away from point B. You will establish our second defense perimeter with the Golem Ring trap. You remember that one, correct?"

"The plan you used at Mt. Silver 6 months ago?" Lt. Carter blurted out. "You surrounded the enemy with Golems embedded in the caves and cliffs and as the targets walked by, your men ordered the Golems to use Explosion, injuring or killing him."

"That one, indeed," Raymond smiled. "Ideally, you will lie down 2 Golem Rings as close as you can to the top of the mountain without getting detected by the enemy. Stealth is key, Simmons."

"Roger that, sir. Anything else?" Simmons said.

"As a matter of fact, yes. On my command, should Thrax approve of it, you will use any remaining Golems then initiate the Golem Grenade technique."

"Golem Grenade?" One of the privates in attendance asked.

"You must be one of the new guys to Simmon's squad. Sergeant, educate the youngster," Raymond ordered.

"The Golem Grenade is our squad's signature technique invented by Raymond about a year back. We order our Golems to use Rollout to attack the enemy. This not only damages the enemy but forces them into a scramble and become disorganized. As our Golems either stop rolling out or are attacked by the opposing forces, we order them explode taking out as many enemies as possible in one instant strike," Simmons explained.

"In other words, we sent the Golems in to roll around and berserk and when they are finished, we use Explosion to take out the survivors," the private said attempting to process the information. Simmons simply nodded in approval with a hearty smile.

"The intention here is to scramble and disorient the enemy, hopefully splitting them up. The ones that fly away will be intercepted by Carter's men. The ones that run away on foot will be taken out by the Golem Ring. The rest will deal with myself and Thrax's strike team," Raymond summarized.

"Sir, how many Golems should I set for the Golem Ring?"

"You have 10 men under your command, right Simmons?" Simmons nodded in acknowledgment. "Each one should have about 4 Golems and 2 personal Pokemon for combat. So set about 30 for the ring and we will use the remaining 10 for the Golem Grenades," Raymond stated drawing dots on the maps for the rough locations. "I want 15 on the upper cliffs as close as possible, enclosing them into their meeting hole. The other 15 spread out on the cliffs and close up any nearby caves. Let's keep the battle out in the open so Carter can support us easily. Everyone clear?"

"Yes, sir!" The team responded.

"Alright, let's move out. Get in positions! We have little time to waste!" Raymond ordered with authority.

Some time later…

Raymond landed at the rendezvous point using his Charizard to land nearby and climb his way quietly. Lt. Greene and remainder of his Noble Team forces were close behind covering the flanks ensuring no sneak attacks.

"The eagles have landed. Watching the prey," Carter called on the radio.

"How's my stone castle coming along?" Raymond asked.

"Placing the rocks now. Give us some time. Enemy has no idea we are here," Simmons replied. "Our throwing stones are closing in now, however."

"Roger that. The King is smiling. Maintain radio silence as you move in," Raymond smirked.

Raymond looked around for the boss who he believed would of been here by now. So far, nothing. But he expected that to change. Though deep down, he knew at this point he wouldn't need Thrax. After this, all opposition would be dead.

"Give it time, sir," Greene patted on Raymond's shoulder. "Boss wouldn't go down that easily. He's too smart."

"Yeah…he is," Raymond muttered almost sounding disappointed.

Last edited:

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    'Ah, Raymond, once again you fail to dissapoint me.' Thrax murmured as he listened in on the bug he had placed in all of his senior officers bloodstream during routine vaccines. He suppressed a laugh at the thought of anyone trying to get one over on him- he was far too intelligent and far too beloved by Team Revolution. But safety was always paramount, and if that meant a few extra little precautions, well, what's the harm? Thrax was glad that Raymond had arrived as he had, and having heard the plan, he contacted one of Team Noble's members, loyal to him, using an earphone. 'Hello again Taggart. How are things?'
    'They are going very well, sir.' Rosie Taggart was one of Thrax's most loyal supporters, and had she not been such a brilliant operative she would easily be a commander or general by now. 'You've heard the plan, I presume?'
    'Indeed I have. It all sounds good. Tell Raymond to begin the assault- I will not be able to join this one, however.'
    'Wait... What do you mean, sir?' Rosie sounded confused, and with good reason- Thrax's plan to test Team Revolution had come to fruition on this day. Thrax grinned. 'It is time for operation Resurgence, Taggart.'
    'What, now? At such a pivotal moment!?'
    'Yes, Rosie. Goodbye- we shall meet again, in the future.' With this, Thrax turned his receiver off and took a deep breath. Resurgence was a plan he had been plotting for an age. Now was the time.

Carefully, as his saboteurs kept in contact with Team Noble,Thrax removed from his backpack an incendiary grenade and stepped away from the saboteurs, who looked back, puzzled. 'Bring world order, my friends. I shall return to lead you to it. These Pokemon and their trainers here assembled, though they look powerful and tempting weapons, must all be destroyed. Do not let a single one escape or be captured. For it is they who have caused my death today.' Finally, he dropped the grenade and, in a ball of fire, was thrown back from the mountain, flying through the air... To be caught by his Crobat, Silencer.

Several hours later...

'Excellent work, Silencer!' Thrax laughed as they touched down just outside Eterna Forest. He walked over to a tall, wide tree and frowned. He kicked it and a small hollow appeared inside of it. Stepping inside, he pressed a button on the left and began his descent into his personal bunker.

Upon his entry, he sat down at a computer desk, with his full team of Pokemon assembled around him. He opened up the file "Operation R" And scanned the documents for infiltration. Naturally, there was none. He opened up one and typed in a password, each tap of the keyboard making his palms sweat. With it fully typed in- Ax26!@@OR - A panel on the far side of the room slid away, revealing a collection of Black Pokemon Balls. Smiling warmly, he recalled all of his Pokemon into their own Pokeballs and took these with him. He activated the Bunker self-destruct and left the area, to carry out his master plan- the capture of Legendary Pokemon not within the council. 'You think you kept them hidden from me...' He murmured to himself. 'And you shall all suffer for it.'

Mt. Coronet

'Noble Team, this is Thrax cell. Thrax is... Dead. Send forces immediately. We avenge him today. Leave no Legendary Pokemon alive- kill them all. By order of his greatness, Revolutionary-Comrade Thrax, all must die. Do not capture, or miss, or have mercy on any of them. This was his final order- and we will obey it.'

Nideous

Years
  • "Isn't there anything else we can do? I mean, besides just being sitting ducks! If someone is trying to loot the mountain, don't we have a responsability to stop them?" Jan said. She hated looters and grave robbers. What they took didn't belong to them, it belonged to the people of yesterday! The past should be the past, and the people of today had a duty to those that came before to preserve that past. Not steal from it for their own gain!
    "What if it's something else?" Celebi asked, using her own telepathy this time, just in case someone was listening.
    "Celi, you have quite the imagination. What else would it be? Who would attack a mountain with no one on it? After all, this meeting is supposed to be a secret!" Jan said, trying to comfort her upset partner. Jan didn't dismiss the idea, though. She knew that some people didn't like the treaty, and wanted to get rid of it. Or some jerks trying to get their hands on some legendary pokemon. She knew people like that existed, after all, Prissy had come from people like that.
    "Go, Blast!" Jan said. The Riolu looked up at her with a smile.
    "Can you try to use your Aura Senses to check out if anyone is here with a bad Aura?" Jan asked him sweetly. He nodded, and sat down. Blast didn't have very powerful Aura Senses, but Jan didn't know if anyone had a pokemon that was better.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • "Victini... tell me why I have to CLIMB up the mountain?" Kyle moaned as he walked the path straight toward Spear Pillar. Victini simply laughed

"Because your not a cheater like everybody else! Your gonna show them that you put some effort into your work! I'm not gonna just teleport you up there! Let's move slacker!" Victini said flying around and sticking his face in front of Kyle. He shrugged and continued walking. He just wanted to be on top of the mountain. Everybody else was probably there already and he was being forced to actually work his way up there... didn't help he was already a lazy bum. Victini could have Teleported him up there if he had wanted to!

"Roger that" Kyle overheard in the distance. He was fairly close to Spear Pillar by now. Maybe this was one of the council members. He peeked from a nearby rock. Victini pulled Kyle back into hiding and telepathicly spoke with him. "Nonono! That's Team Revolution! They're here for a reason! We gotta warn the others!"

Kyle nodded, but wanted to listen in on the plan more as long as he wasn't spotted. He made sure to keep himself well hidden. Victini however made himself invisible. A good idea. If he did get spotted, maybe he would be confused as a regular traveler just trying to explore Mt coronet. That was usually normal. But if they were as merciless as he was told... it might not end so well... If he could figure out what they were planning it would be great for everyone else to know before hand. Being late had its advantages it seemed...

Back