• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Mt. Coronet. [Members Needed! Sign-Ups Within!]

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
  • Hi all,

So sorry to keep you all waiting. I was going to put my SU up last night, but when I got home from work I had to take my beloved cat to the vet. Unfortunately he didn't make it through, so to say that I'm grief-stricken is an understatement.

I wanted to post this last night, but I was good for nothing except drinking the pain away and staying in my bed.

Feeling a bit brighter today though, so I can't promise to have everything up and running by the end of the night but I'll try to get the ball rolling.

Thanks all for your patience and understanding. xx

SelenaStar

Years
  • Name: Tallula Moema

Region: Sevii Islands

Age (Range of 15-20): 18

Appearance:
    The Legacy of Mt. Coronet. [Members Needed! Sign-Ups Within!]
    Tallula's amber eyes shine beneath her light brown bangs, an embroidered light beige cloth band wrapped around her forehead, with feathers and colourful beads adorning it. She wears a light white cotton mini dress with a heavily decorated light blue and purple waist belt – the traditional dress of her Sevii Island tribe – and white knee-high wedge heel boots with tassels. Her arms are adorned with bangles and bracelets – thick silver bangles with blue and purple stones on her upper arms and skinny silver bangles and silver bracelets with blue and purple stones around her wrists. She also wears a silver ring with clear, purple and blue stones and a silver necklace with a pendant of her pokemon, Lugia. ((Imagine Native American Indian dress))

Personality : Reserved and observational, Tallula tends to spend time observing and analysing a situation before involving herself in it. She is very calm and serene and doesn't let pressure get to her – this is a personality trait that many around Tallula feel from her and benefit from when in her presence. This doesn't, however, make her boring. If you are a close friend, Tallula is a very funny, friendly individual who is very easy to talk to and trust. She doesn't tend to trust easily herself, believing that anyone she trusts needs to work to earn this privilege, however she is very honest and open herself and so people trust her easily and open themselves up to her, an easy confidente.

A natural leader, Tallula is very graceful, however she can sometimes appear too aloof to anybody who first meets her, and this has caused problems in the past. Once you meet her, it can go one of two ways – either you love her serenity and calm and feel that you can trust her, or you feel she is too cold, and that she is so defensive of herself she may have something to hide – either way, it is impossible to deny that she is an incredibly powerful person and an incredible character.

Within the council, Tallula acts just as you would imagine her to. She is very laid-back and likes to observe and listen to debates before making any contributions or judgments. Representing the Sevii Islands with her pokemon, Suicune, the chilled, relaxed personality of both the Islands and herself is carried through to her dealings in the council. She refuses to see any issue as an impenetrable barrier, and ever the diplomat, believes that negotiation and reasoned discussion can win through. This isn't to say she is not passionate, nor that she never loses her cool and she can sometimes be difficult to deal with, especially on matters concerning her homeland or traditions. Generally, though, she takes all opinions and interests on board and is very calm and reasoned in her council dealings.

History : Born on a small island just off the coast of Floe Island to her healer Mother and spiritual leader Father, Tallula was named after the Moema river outside her family home, her name meaning 'leaping water', fitting the rushing water of the river that was alleged to have healing powers. Her childhood was a happy, carefree one, with Tallula spending the majority of her time swimming in the Moema river with the water pokemon who lived there and painting and writing stories and poems inspired by them. Living on one of the smaller islands on Floe Island with her small traditionalist tribe, Tallula was not regularly acquainted with the island town, Four Island, her parents not sending her to be schooled with the other children on Four Island, but preferring to teach her at home. Because of this, Tallula was not exposed to the modern ways of the mainland that had spread to Four Island, and so she adopted and maintained many of the customs and traditions of the tribe.

As she grew older, it became clear that Tallula was unlike regular children. She possessed a natural poise and grace that, though it could in part be attributed to her calm personality and relaxed, free upbringing, was something that stemmed from deeper within Tallula herself. This, although, it greatly pleased her parents and allowed Tallula to forge deeper bonds with pokemon she encounters, isolated Tallula even further from her peers. At the age of 16, having ventured to Floe Island to heal her Father's Milotic, Tallula was ambushed by a group of children, targeted for the traits that made her different and special. Fleeing north, she rode across the lake in the North East on Milotic and ran into Icefall Cave.

Breathing heavily, Tallula succumbed to rare tears, feeling alone and afraid. As she waited for the children to leave so she could return home, ice and water pokemon gathered around her. Her fear leaving her, Tallula stood and commanded the pokemon not to attack her or Milotic, to sit with her and to be at peace in her company. As the pokemon settled around her, she heard loud applause from a cavern to her right. She turned, alarmed, and saw an old hermit emerging from the cavern, a wooden staff in his right hand with blue and purple stones engraved in it. Tallula started, noting that he wore the traditional dress of her tribe.

"Who are you..." she said quietly, frowning at the man. He chuckled and nodded with a smile, "I, Tallula, am your Grandfather. And I am the representative of the Sevii Islands of the Human council, along with my pokemon I represent all Water and Ice pokemon of the world. This is why I have chosen to live here, where I was born on Floe Island but among the pokemon I care for." Tallula was speechless, her parents had never told her about her Grandparents before, and she had never thought to ask. Her Grandfather explained how for millennia, his ancestors had represented the Sevii Island chain on the council, and all water and ice pokemon. For the past years, the Treaty had kept the peace, however more recently tensions had been building. He and the other representatives had agreed to pass the council positions on to the next generation... "and you are the next representative for the Sevii Islands" he stated simply.

Tallula was shocked, asking all she could think of about the Treaty, the council and what she needed to do. Her grandfather held out his staff, and as she took hold, the gemstones glowed and transported them to Navel Island, where she was face to face with the legendary pokemon, Lugia. Lugia bowed to her, and explained that he was paired with her as her counterpart on the Pokemon council, he had vowed to protect all water and ice pokemon in the world. He vowed to work with Tallula, to protect her and to help her in her duties on the Human council, and she made the same promises to him in return. With her Grandfather, Lugia returned them all to her home near the Moema river and her Grandfather explained all to her family.

That same day, after saying her goodbyes, Tallula and Lugia travelled across the regions, capturing pokemon and training together, although Tallula made sure to keep Lugia hidden and well out of sight. Before long, Tallula had a team of strong and trusted Pokemon with her, and it was time for her and Lugia to make their way to Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh to meet with the other elders of the Human and Pokemon council.

Pokémon:

Lugia – level 57
    The guardian of the sea, Lugia is paired with Tallula despite the fact that he is not of the water or ice type. Graceful and majestic, he keeps an enigmatic silence unless he has something to say, then no-one will escape his powerful telepathy.
    Moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Waterfall and Aeroblast

Gallade – level 48
    Moves: Psychic, Leaf Blade, Seismic Toss, Mach Punch

Charizard – level 46
    Moves: Flamethrower; Flare Blitz; Fly; Dragon Claw

Lairon – level 28
    Moves: Iron Tail, Iron Head, Dig, Earthquake

Raichu – level 49
    Moves: Thunder; Thunderbolt; Focus Punch; Iron Tail

Haunter – level 30
    Moves: Shadow Ball; Dark Pulse; Crunch; Shadow Force

Opening Scene:

Emerging from Mt. Coronet, Tallula looked around. Spear Pillar. She had heard much about this place...even in her childhood she knew of its existence, and knew that it was a mystical, spiritual place. Never once did she think she'd be here...in this capacity...swallowing the momentary fear and anxiety that had risen in her throat, she walked up the steps to the summit of Spear Pillar, looking around as the breeze blew through her hair. Hearing a familiar cry, she looked up as Lugia came spiralling out of the sky, landing next to her and looking around.

"Yes...this place...this place has known great power, great torment and great achievement," said Lugia through their telepathic bond. She walked over to him and placed a hand on his neck, rubbing it gently. "I know...it is somewhat over whelming to be here...but we have a duty to carry out Lugia, and I am somewhat looking forward to meeting the other representatives." She fiddled with the bangles on her wrists for a moment, wandering over to the side of spear pillar and looking out over Sinnoh. "It looks so beautiful..." she said quietly, "I feel like I'm on top of the world here..." Lugia snickered and wandered next to her, "It's probably the closest we'll ever get." he said in his measured tones. Looking to the side, Tallula saw a great stone slab of polished marble, with text engraved in it. She knew instantly what it was. Walking over, she read the Treaty with awe and respect forming inside her, determination being the overriding emotion.

"We will succeed, Lugia. We must succeed in making the world right again," she said quietly, Lugia nodding beside her. There were so many things to discuss with the new council...however, she believed that meeting them and getting to know each other was first on the list. Waiting, she sat cross-legged in front of the Treaty, staring up at it and wondering what was to come.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: I guess we're starting now? If not, I'll delete this.)

Celebi teleported Jan and the rest of her pokemon to the meeting site. Jan didn't care about that. She was still intent on the arguement she had been having with her partner.
    "I don't care, Celi! We should have done more for that poor girl! She didn't even remember her own name!" Jan said.
    "If we had, we wouldn't have made it in time! I think we did enough by taking her to the pokemon center in Pewter City!" Celebi said.
    "Being late means nothing! After all, you can travel through time!" Jan said.
    "Not with a human, no I can't!" Celi said.
    "Oh yeah, what about that Sam boy you told me about?" Jan asked.
    "That was my sister who did that! All I did was go back and heal her! And besides, even if I could, it would make Dialga mad! The big meanie doesn't like when I time travel to Spear Pillar!" Celebi said.
    "Then why can you teleport here?" Jan asked.
    "Because Palkia isn't a big meanie!" Celebi said. Jan smiled at her. Celebi was so strange sometimes. She could be so wise and ancient one moment, then childish and fickle the next. It was funny. Jan then noticed that they weren't alone. There was another girl there, and she looked about Jan's age. She also had brown hair, but that was where the similarities ended. This girl was dressed very exoticly with a very strange looking head dress with all kinds of beads and feathers. Jan froze for a moment, thinking that she was supposed to dress up as well. Then after thinking a moment, she found she didn't care. If they wanted her on this council, they would take her the way she was. Drab green shirt and shorts and all. Celebi flew over to the girl, and tapped her on the right shoulder, then flew over to the left, giving away the trick by giggling the whole time. Jan laughed a little, and walked over.
    "Hi, I'm Jan! This is the place where the council meets, right?" Jan said. She knew it was, but pretending to be lost put people at ease.

SelenaStar

Years
  • ((Yes! Sorry it's taken so long...bad circumstances you know. but yep. WE'RE STARTING GUYS :D ))

Hearing a voice and feeling a tap on her right shoulder, Tallula turned around, her amber eyes surveying a young girl with shoulder length brown hair in a green ensemble, wearing very practical boots. She wasn't close enough to touch her though...that was strange. She smiled as she stood up, rising slowly and gracefully until she was at her full height.

Lugia turned to face Jan, noticing Celebi hovering around Tallula's left shoulder. He lowered his face so he was just behind Celebi and spoke, projecting his thoughts so Jan and Celebi aswell as Tallula could hear them. "Why hello there, Guardian of the Forests. Again we meet." his deep voice reverbrated around Spear Pillar and Tallula turned, seeing Celebi behind her she grinned and bowed her head in Celebi's direction. "Well-met Celebi, I am Tallula, guardian of the Sevii Islands and this is my partner, Lugia. I believe you already know each other," she turned again to Jan, taking a few steps closer to her and curtseying slightly to her. "Greetings, I believe you must be the Kanto guardian...My name is Tallula Moema, of the Sevii Islands, and this is my partner Lugia, guardian of the seas, water and ice pokemon" she spoke with a very exotic tone to her accent, but despite her formal tongue she sounded warm and friendly, at least she did to Lugia. Lugia inclined his head to Jan. "It is a pleasure to meet you," he said finally.

Nideous

Years
  • Celebi squeeled and threw her arms as far as they would reach around Lugia's neck.
    "It's so good to see you again, Lugia! It's been a long time!" Celebi said with delight. Jan smiled at her partner's hyperness. The only time she had seen Celbi act like this was when they had first met. Jan herself felt glad to have met someone friendly.
    "Oh, you're on the council too? I was thinking they would be a bunch of stuffy old wind-bags. I'm glad that there is at least someone my own age! I'm Jan Marshell! And as you already heard from Lugia, my partner is Celebi, the guardian of the forest," Jan said to Tallula, walking toward her with her hand extended.
    "And greetings to you as well, Lugia! Very well met!" Jan said with a smile to the great white pokemon. Celebi detatched herself from Lugia's neck and dropped a crown of flowers on his head. She then did the same to Jan and Tallula, finally settling on Jan's head.

SelenaStar

Years
  • Smiling gently, Tallula shook Jan's hand and looked up as Celebi dropped a crown of flowers onto her headdress. She laughed lightly and removed the headdress, lifting the flowers from it and putting the flowers on her brunette hair, tucking her headdress under her arm.

"Yes...it would seem as though the new generation of council elders aren't very...well...elderly! I don't know about the other guardians, but if they're anything like us we aren't very experienced...we'll pretty much be starting from scratch." she sat down on the stone floor and crossed her legs into the lotus position, another tradition from her island home. "So...what's Kanto like? I've never been there...I've heard that it is home to some of the rarest pokemon in the world,"

Lugia, meanwhile, was settled beside Tallula and was watching Celebi with fondness in his eyes. He had always had a soft spot for the little hyperactive pokemon in front of him, and he respected the work she put into guarding the forests of the world. "It has been a long time my friend, I'm glad to see that your character has not changed!" he chuckled to himself.

Nideous

Years
  • "Kanto's fine. Out of all the places I've been too, I must say that it's my favorite! And all regions have pokemon that the others consider rare. But I must say, I'm a little anxious to meet the others!" Jan said, settling herself down on the ground as well. She hoped the others would get there soon. They had a lot to do, and Jan was eager to see exactly what her job as Council Elder of Earth would entail.
    "Would you like to meet the rest of my pokemon?" Jan said finally. She couldn't think of much else to say. Celebi looked embaressed for a moment, and teleported somewhere. Before anyof them could say anything, she returned. She was holding Jan's pokeballs.
    "What? I thought I put those in my bag!" Jan said.
    "I, um, I took them out. I thought it would be funny!" Celebi said, dropping the pokeballs into Jan's lap. Jan sighed and gave Celebi a reproachful look. Celebi shot her a pouting look, and both of them started laughing.
    "Allright. I've learned my lesson, always keep my pokeballs on hand!" Jan said when she finally stopped laughing. She hadn't ever gotten into the habit. She usually let her pokemon wander on their own. But she had figured that she wouldn't be allowed to do that in council. But she wasn't in council right now, was she?

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • "Phineas," A voice came from behind the trainer's back, "You really gotta get a flying type Pokemon. Walking up Mt Coronet isn't a solution."

Phineas turned and stared at Anubis, replying rather stubbornly, "We do this because we can train ourselves. Flying and teleporting? They don't require strength."

Phineas turned and continued to walk with a smirk on his face. He was rather satisfied with his excuse. He knew Anubis had a point but he didn't want to admit it. Anubis shrugged and followed, familiar with his master's attitude. The Lucario didn't really mind walking up the mountain though, as Lucario legs are much stronger than Human legs. Phineas' Pokeballs located inside his backpack started shaking violently, as if the Pokemon inside were eager as well, which made Phineas walk even faster.

"I wonder why they've picked my region for the meeting." Phineas mumbled as he saw the cave exit up front, the bright sunlight shining into the dark tunnels, "Can't they pick Kanto?"

"If they pick kanto we'll have to go all the way across the ocean stupid." Anubis smirked, replying from behind.

"Will you just shut up?"

As Phineas exited the tunnel, he found himself at Spear Pillar, the ruins of the Creation Trio. The pillars were still standing tall, and nothing had changed since his last visit, which was about a month ago-

"Exactly. We have to come up here every month, just to check if everything's going fine. And every month, we have to walk up this stupid mountain-" Anubis rolled his eyes, replying after reading his thoughts, but then he stopped when he saw Phineas's angry expression.

"How many times have I told you not to read my thoughts?!" Phineas wailed, stomping the ground, blushing, "...Not that I have something to hide..."

"Oh don't worry, I know every embarrassing moment you've ever had." Anubis snicked, then acted cool and quiet once he saw the other legendaries, "They're here."

Anubis was right. Two girls, about eighteen, were talking to each other, each with one Legendary Pokemon. One Lugia, and one Celebi. They must be from other regions. Phineas told himself in his mind and reached for his black pokeball. His pokeballs were in different color for easier recognition. Throwing it into the sky, the Pokeball let go a blue beam of energy, and a dark shadow-like Pokemon appeared before Phineas and his Lucario. Phineas did not have a specific reason why he had released Darkrai, but seeing that the others had their Pokemon out, he might as well do the same.

"Please. No pranks on the other legendaries." Darkrai sighed, knowing what Phineas wanted.

"Oh not yet. Let's keep this low-key." Phineas replied, someone not convincing at all, and stood at a side, leaning onto a pillar, watching the other two.

SelenaStar

Years
  • "Yeah definitely," smiled Tallula, releasing her own Pokemon alongside Jan's. She watched her team proudly as they walked over to Lugia, talking between themselves and exploring this strange place that was Spear Pillar. Gallade in particular was preoccupied with sensing the feel of the place, and Tallula assumed that he was feeling the mystical power of the place.

Hearing someone else arrive, Tallula turned round and faced a boy who looked about her age, his Lucario and the Darkrai that she assumed represented supernatural pokemon. She bowed her head in his direction and walked over, clasping her hands in front of her. "Hello," she said, smiling lightly, "I am Tallula of the Sevii Islands, and these are my Pokemon. Lugia is my partner, representing water and ice pokemon on the council. And you are?"

3 council elders were here now. Tallula was getting anxious for the other elders to arrive so they could discuss the future of the council and what they needed to do.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Phineas's eyes widened as a girl turned and introduced herself in a rather cheerful tone, "I am Tallula of the Sevii Islands, and these are my Pokemon. Lugia is my partner, representing water and ice pokemon on the council. And you are?"

Someone that smiles. Phineas thought, smiling back as he snarled at Anubis. Anubis shrugged innocently, hiding a little giggle. Phineas hates people that don't smile, so this girl was probably his type. Hiding that thought, Anubis stood back and watched the show. Darkrai disappeared into the air like a ghost, and nobody knew where he was. He was probably near the Lugia though, since they were both legendaries, and legendary Pokemon have special relationships like brothers and cousins.

"The name's Phineas." The Sinnoh Representative answered, playing with his fingers, his eyes still looking at her from time to time, a little shy smile on his face, "You wouldn't wanna know my last name, trust me. Darkrai, as you can see- nevermind, you can't see him now, he's invisible. Darkrai is my Legendary partner, and this Lucario here is called Anubis. I'm in charge of the Supernatural Sinnoh Region, and I'm the representative of the council in the region."

Where were the others? Phineas glanced around, but apparently there were only three council members here at the moment. Walking closer to Tallula, he nodded and smiled, "Welcome to the Sinnoh Region."

SelenaStar

Years
  • Nodding, Tallula gave a small laugh and placed her headdress on the floor by her feet, still wearing the flowers Celebi had given her. "Thank you, it is my first time in the region and it is very beautiful. I've seen so many new pokemon already, and this place...this place is just something else completely," she looked around, still overawed by the ancient Spear Pillar. "As to your last name...I'm sure I do want to know," she laughed lightly, "after all, we have nothing to hide from each other now, we're all on this council together!"

Turning his head, Lugia raised an eyebrow and coughed. "Darkrai...I can sense your aura. I know that you're about to leap on my back and let me give you a word of advice," he puffed out powdered snow and watched as it separated around where Darkrai was, "I wouldn't. Today has been a long day already and I have had nowhere near enough sleep to be in a playful mood..." his voice took on an amused tone and sat on his hind legs, folding his wings around the front of his body. Tallula heard Lugia and turned her head slightly, grinning at her Pokemon. "Lugia...play nicely."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Darkrai...I can sense your aura. I know that you're about to leap on my back and let me give you a word of advice." Lugia spoke through telepathy and puffed out powdered snow, making Darkrai visible once again. Darkrai didn't have any emotions on his face, as usual, and he didn't seem angry at all. Maybe he was hiding it. Maybe he wasn't. Floating towards the guardian of the sea, he stopped when they were looking at each other eye to eye.

"Calm down, Lugia. You know my personality. I do not like Jokes and Tricks. Darkrai replied, reminding him of what he was - a silent, boring dark type. Phineas smiled as she laughed, talking about his region. She seemed to like it a lot. "Thank you, it is my first time in the region and it is very beautiful. I've seen so many new pokemon already, and this place...this place is just something else completely."

"Are you the one who've chosen this place?" Phineas asked, looking around, observing the pillars, "This is a truly breathtaking place. You can see the whole Sinnoh region from here, and this, this is a sacred place for the Creation trio. Tell me about the Sevii Islands. What's it like?"

Phineas was having difficulty acting all serious, and he was struggling already. Anubis was smirking from behind, which was making him even more nervous.

Nideous

Years
  • Jan watched the two talking. She had faded into the background, but that was alright. Celebi flew over to Darkrai and buzzed about him for a bit. Jan knew what she was thinking: would he get mad if she gave him a hug? She soon decided she didn't care, and wrapped her arms around his neck for a short period of time.
    "Hi, Darkrai! I haven't seen you in ages!" Delebi said when she finally let go. She had a big grin on her face, and Darkrai immediatly had a crown of flowers.. Celebi flew back to Jan.
    "Why don't you go say hello?" she asked. Before Jan could answer, Celebi began pulling insistantly on her arm. Jan allowed herslef to be dragged into the conversation.
    "Hi, I'm Jan. I'm from Kanto, and this is my partner, Celebi!" Jan said. Celebi, as usual, placed a crown of flowers on the guys head. She was doing that for everyone that came up here, it seemed.

SelenaStar

Years
  • Lugia huffed and smirked, peering into Darkrai's eye and chuckling. "Then maybe you need to lighten up my friend! It would seem as though Celebi agrees with me, am I right Celebi?" He asked, watching as the small grass pokemon drop flowers onto Phineas' head.

Tallula shook her head, "No, I was instructed to come here. I think this is the setting for all meetings, given that the Treaty was made here...from what my Grandfather and Lugia have told me, we're facing some troubling times. Tensions between pokemon and humans are reaching levels...that they really shouldn't be reaching with the Treaty in place. It's up to us to restore order..." she shook her head, as though clearing it of an irritating thought that was buzzing around like a stray Beedrill. "The Sevii Islands...yeah, they're beautiful," she smiled wistfully, as though imagining her homeland. "I come from one of the smaller islands...all the colours are so pronounced, everything is a whirl of blue and green, the pink and yellow of the flowers..." her eyes shone as she imagined her home. "And it's so removed from everywhere else...so peaceful...it's perfect." She turned to Jan and smiled, "Not too far from Kanto either, from what I gather! Have you ever been to the Islands?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "The islands sound great. I'll go there, but it's just too far away. And yeah, I don't have a flying Pokemon to carry me there. My Staravia is too weak to do that." Phineas replied, "I've never been there though. They sound so distant..."

"Hi, Darkrai! I haven't seen you in ages!" Darkrai turned when suddenly Celebi glomped him from behind, nearly knocking him off balance. Then suddenly a ring of flowers appeared on Darkrai's head, and he tilted his head, letting the crown slide off his head.

"I can't 'lighten up'. I am a dark type." Darkrai replied, cold as usual.

"That's because you don't have any weight." Anubis replied, cackling from behind. Darkrai wanted to blast him with a shadow ball, but he didn't want to do it in front of everybody.

"Hi, I'm Jan. I'm from Kanto, and this is my partner, Celebi!" Jan walked into the conversation, her Celebi placing crowns onto people's heads once again. Phineas laughed a little as they looked funny but then he didn't take it off. Anubis didn't like it though, and he placed it onto Phineas's head, adding another crown onto it.

"I'm Phineas. And I see your Celebi's pretty friendly with my Darkrai."

Nideous

Years
  • "Yes! They are so beutiful! They one of the places I want to go back to sometime! Hey, Celebi, oh wait, you're way ahead of me!" Jan said. Celebi had made a patch of the flowers from the Sevii Islands start growing in the corner where no one would step on them.
    "Those are magnificent, Celebi! That was awesome!" Jan said.
    "Pretty flowers are pretty everywhere!" Celebi said. She flew back to Lugia and Darkrai.
    "Yup, this fuddyduddy takes life to seriously!" Celebi said in agreement with Lugia. She flew around rather happily.
    "Oh, she friendly with everyone! Ha, I like that about her! Nice to meet you, Phineas!" Jan said, holding her hand out.

SelenaStar

Years
  • With a gasp, Tallula ran over to the corner where Celebi had created the flowers. She knelt down beside them and ran her fingertips over their beautiful petals, inhaling their scent and imagining herself down at the Moema river, swimming and playing with the pokemon there. She turned around and smiled at Celebi, "thank you, it's been a long time since I've seen these flowers..." she stood and returned to the group, stroking Lugia as she passed.

"You will need to see them, as Jan says, they're stunning. Would your Darkrai not be able to take you...?" she asked, trailing off as she tried to imagine Darkrai flying Phineas over to the Sevii Islands...she shook her head. Nah, she couldn't imagine it. Lugia snickered at Tallula's thought process and surveyed Darkrai from his full height. "Well get a bit less dark then. I know you have some kind of sense of humour hidden deep deep down in there...no matter how dry or tiny it may be..."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "The islands sound great. I'll go there, but it's just too far away. And yeah, I don't have a flying Pokemon to carry me there. My Staravia is too weak to do that." Phineas replied, "I've never been there though. They sound so distant..."

"Hi, Darkrai! I haven't seen you in ages!" Darkrai turned when suddenly Celebi glomped him from behind, nearly knocking him off balance. Then suddenly a ring of flowers appeared on Darkrai's head, and he tilted his head, letting the crown slide off his head.

"I can't 'lighten up'. I am a dark type." Darkrai replied, cold as usual.

"That's because you don't have any weight." Anubis replied, cackling from behind. Darkrai wanted to blast him with a shadow ball, but he didn't want to do it in front of everybody.

"Hi, I'm Jan. I'm from Kanto, and this is my partner, Celebi!" Jan walked into the conversation, her Celebi placing crowns onto people's heads once again. Phineas laughed a little as they looked funny but then he didn't take it off. Anubis didn't like it though, and he placed it onto Phineas's head, adding another crown onto it.

"I'm Phineas. And I see your Celebi's pretty friendly with my Darkrai."

Years
  • Helena sat atop her pokemon, flying through the air at quite a speed. Her red hair flew out behind her, and she had to hold onto the hat modelled after the pokemon sat beneath her, a collosal white dragon. The dragon was immensly beautiful, long plumes of white smoke grew from the back of her head and flashed an unusual shade of pink at the end, and the rings that covered her neck and on her wings were a bright, clear shade of gold. We're almost there now mistress. What shall we do when we arrive?

"We'll have to act dignified, and enter somewhat dramatically to get their attention. After all, these are the elders - most likely they'll be old and won't want someone as young as us being the high priestesses of Ecruteak."

Agreed. Reshiram replied through telepathy. Her voice was high and clear, yet it had a certain sense of power to it. She wasn't the type you'd want to cross. How will we make this 'dramatic enterance'?

Helena stopped for a moment. Reshiram continued to fly on, Helena sat between the two rings on her neck. "Reshiram, when we're about to arrive, make sure that they can't seee us. Then summon a huge pillar of flames, and we can step into that, and it'll look like we teleported in a burst of flames! That'll get their attention at least."

Agreed yet again. You're showing a lot of inginuity today Helena! The pair could now see the high mountain ranges ahead, so decided to fly low to keep their prescence unknown. They finally reached the edge of the spear pillar area, so Reshiram summoned a huge bout of flame. "Here goes nothing buddy. Remember - dignified!"

I know of nothing else. Reshiram smirked, and set herself down in the torrent of flames. Ready? The searing pink flames dispersed to reveal Helena sat atop Reshiram, perched upon the golden rings that circled her neck. The turbine on Reshirams back fired up as she roared, before letting Helena dismount down her wing. Helena's sleeves and hair blew backwards in the gentle wind atop the mountain, but that simple made her entrance even more spectacular. "Hello, I am Helena Sykes, high priestess of Ecruteak City."

Nideous

Years
  • Jan rolled her eyes at this pointless display.
    "Awfully full of yourself, aren't you? I'm Jan, council elder of earth!" Jan said. Celebi flew up to Reshiram.
    "Reshiram! It's been too long!" Celebi said. Within seconds, both Reshiram and Helena had a crown of flowers. Jan shook her head and surpressed a laugh.
    "Are you going to do that for everyone?" Jan asked her partner.
    "Yup!" Celebi said. She flew back to Jan. Jan walked over to Helena and looked her over.
    "Heh, you know how to make an entrance. Forgive me, but I'm not to impressed with pointless displays like that. But still, it's nice to meet you!" Jan said, with a smile on her face and a hand extended in friendship.

Back