• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

She's a dirty dirty dancer

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
The title says it all..

Who here knows how to dance? What kind of dance style do you perform best? Or do you not know how to shake it and just aren't interested in learning?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I violently thrash my limbs in random directions to dance most of the time. I must say, I seem to have a calling for it. I think I'm a natural.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
Years
I don't know how to dance but plan on learning in the future so I don't look like a moron at my wedding.

Years
Can't dance to save my life. :) I'm very bad with keeping up with the beat. Even flailing my arms around looks pathetic if I can't time it right. Either that, or if I'm getting instructions, I still mess them up badly and I look like an idiot. So these days I don't even bother.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Yeah I can dance, and it's very easy for me to dance to songs with fast beats. I think it runs in the family though. :B

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I can't dance for the life of me. Like, literally. I think I'll end up getting severe bodily injuries before I can get even remotely close to being able to dance well. ;-;

It's always been one of those things that I really really wished I could do buuuuuut I really can't at all. :(

moments.

quixotic
Years
During all the 18th parties during my last year of high school, I was crowned, in one group of friends as dancing king. I'm not a good dancer, I'm the kind of 'make fun of people / things / master of those corny, terrible moves' dancers, but I guess I make people laugh, so yeah!

I guess I'm ok at dancing though if I legitimately try. I'm nothing amazing, but I can keep beat and rhythm and I get all enthusiastic on the dancefloor.

So to answer your question, not really. xP

Years
Goodness, no. I'm much too self-conscious to dance in front of anyone so I've never had feedback on how well I can dance, but when I'm all alone and dancing I'm sure I look ridiculous.

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
Years
I don't really practice dancing....
but i DO know how to do the cat daddy. I can also dougie and jerk. other than that, I don't even go to events that involve dances. In parties, I'm too busy throwing things at people. xD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Well, I'd have thought that it ran in my family. My sister is an incredible dancer. I'm not sure what style or whatever it's called she does, but she's in some insane dance college in France and stuff, so yeah.

In reality, however,
I violently thrash my limbs in random directions to dance most of the time. I must say, I seem to have a calling for it. I think I'm a natural.
yeah.

groteske

lurker
Years
  • Age 34
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 20, 2012
Nobody, nobody wants to see me attempt improvised dance. But ballroom stuff that involves looking graceful, yeah, I'm decent at it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I don't dance a lot since most of the time, it's not the right time. But I would say I do enjoy dancing, I don't know if I'm any good.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
I can't dance, don't dance and I guess for that reason don't want to XD I just suck.

Back