• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyogre weather or Groudon Weather?

Kyogre Weather or Groudon Weather

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Kyogre! I hate the heat and I wish I lived in some place with a lot of rain and snow.[/SIZE]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd rather be in Kyogre weather. Even though I live in a tropical country, I don't take heat too well; I like cooler places.

Years
  • Groudon - even though having the sun in your eye is never pleasant I'd rather have a little heat than being in a fully fledged downpour :) Even though at times heavy showers are fun in a way lol but I stick with my answer :)

Saucy Fish Boi

Music is my girlfriend
    Years
  • Well I love water and the rain so I would definitely prefer Kyogre weather! I love going out and taking walks in the rain, swimming and stuff like that. :D Groudon weather would be terrible! I have a problem with dehydration where I need to be drinking water almost constantly and the heat only makes that worse. D: Also droughts would definitely put a damper on my constant water usage.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I prefer rain more than droughts. Suns tend to give me sunburns, while rain provides for some nice scenery and a refreshing environment to jog a few miles in.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Groudon because all of my Cherrim would be so happy. \o/ I mean, I guess I'd burn instantly (I sunburn so easily) but so long as the Cherrim are happy, that's what matters. Also, I imagine it would be very depressing for it to rain all the time. No thanks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay um, since it's standing in, I'd rather be in Groudon, I think. Mainly because even with an umbrella you could be hit by thunder etc, so Groudon is safer with lots of sun cream imo.

While I'd prefer rain, sun is just physically safer here. XD;

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I think sun would actually be less safe, if you're gonna considering the possible effects of it (dehydration, major sunburns, etc) I already faint in 25°C and up lmao so no I'd rather have Kyogre's weather XD;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Kyogre, without a doubt.
    I don't take heat very well and I live in a place where rain is common sight (like now) anyways. I'm also imagining that rain is better for the environment... although as always: too much is never good.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Hmmm... Maybe Groudon's weather looks more annoying than Kyogre's one, but a big downpour is as much horrible... The cold and so on...
    Well, anyway I'd prefer it than a too much intense sunlight, I'm pretty sensitive to the heat.

Years
  • I'm not a fan of being wet in my clothing. If I could find a sufficient way to guard myself from the downpour Kyogre would start I wouldn't mind. The heat isn't too bad - heck, you may even get used to it!

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    I'm from a country where rain and floods are somewhat frequent, so a scorching drought would be completely foreign to me, while torrential rain would at least be somewhat familiar. I'm also dreadful at taking care of myself in dry, hot climates, haha.

Back