• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbows & Arcanines!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Rainbows & Arcanines!

A happy birthday to a certain Arcanine!​

There's this Arcanine here at PC, who celebrates her birthday today.She's a fourth Gen fan despite the fact that she's an Arcanine & she loves to greet new users. In fact, her greeting skills could easily surpass anyone! That Arcanine who's celebrating her birthday today is...... Rainbow Arcanine!​

Yep, you heard me! It's Rainbow Arcanine! Happy 11th birthday, Rainbow & have a good one!​

Rainbows & Arcanines!

Last edited:
    Years
    Rainbow, have a very happy 11th birthday and I have the perfect gift for you:

Rainbows & Arcanines!

Enjoy this Arcanine and have fun hitting the 1-1.

- Hikari10

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Rainbow, a very happy 11th birthday!!
    Rainbows & Arcanines!
    Rainbows & Arcanines!

and ur present is
    Spoiler:

Have a wonderful time and party hard!!

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Happy Birthday!!
    Rainbow,you're a really nice person,and i'm glad to have met you,so here's to a happy birthday,and many more to come! :D
    Have a plushie!
    Rainbows & Arcanines!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Happy Birthday Rainbow! Have an AWESOME day and MGBY! :D

Here's your present:

Spoiler:

Hope you like it! Enjoy the rest of the day. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Happy birthday, have a great day filled with tonnes of joy and excitement! c: I honestly cannot believe you're only 11 based on how you talk/act, this was a shock. xD

Rainbows & Arcanines!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Happy birthday Rainbow! We haven't spoken in a while, but hopefully you're still doing well and all. Your age still have lots of years left to catch up to your maturity though, so keep on getting older :p

Back