• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Really Look Up To That Guy...

Crux

Evermore
Years
  • Who are some of your idols?
    The people you look up to, the ones that inspire you to do your damnedest, to aim for the moon!

Answer now or gtfo! :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I can't get over how amusing it is when you post that face after threatening or swearing at people.

I don't look up to people, for the most part. I'm not quite sure why.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Aside from my parents, I look up to Carl Sagan. Not only he revolutionized astrophysics and what we think of the universe but able to resist the criticisms the press accused of him.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • My parents. Those are pretty good role models.

And ever since I was little kid, I've always been fascinated and caught up in the mythical, idolized aspect of Walt Disney.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't think I really look up to many people anymore...the person I used to look up to is just...eh, now. I guess for now I look up to Nick cause he doesn't give ****s and I wish I was more like that, lol. I also have always looked up to my dad a bit...not totally, cause he's really lazy and forgetful, but he always taught me to never judge people and understand that we're all different, and I think that's one of the most important lessons you can teach a child. I only hope that I can send that message to my children and students as well as he sent it to my sister and I.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I look up to my great grandfather on my dad's side because he really does not let other people boss him around like I kind of do.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm going to go with a couple of celebrities that I really look up to.

Nathan Fillion, NPH, and Wil Wheaton. All three are stand up guys and I love to read everything that they write on twitter... I also love to follow their careers. :3 Excellent people!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • People I look up to? I have to say few. My parents of course. My dad especialy since he is a great guy all aroynd. For others. Salvador Dali. (Suprised you eh?) He made a great impression to me with his art. Kinda made me interested in all things artistic. Disney of course is another great visionary but for me Hayao Miazaki made a bigger effect. Atlest I felt more in his movies...at times. Of course there are many more but I cant just remember them... :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Carl Sagan and David Attenborough, mainly.
    I'm not really familiar with their personalities; I just appreciate the knowledge and inspiration they share(d) with everyday folks.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Tony Kakko, mainly. He's been my hero for years and he once told me that nothing is worth being sad over if you're having a good time. That couple of seconds was the most meaningful moment of my life.

My mom would also make the list, except her mental state's gone downhill in recent years and it's painful to think of looking up to her as the person she once was as opposed to the 8 year old that she is today.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I look up to my parents, mainly because they want the best of me and they seem to know how to do the right things in life.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Chelsea Handler is my personality idol. I love the way she just doesn't care. There are a lot of people who claim not to care what other people think of them but she just genuinely... doesn't. And because she doesn't care what people think, people sort of can't help but think the way she does, if that makes sense.

It makes sense to me. God I love her.

Back