• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Cloudflare screen

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have a little problem with it here. Each time I try to send a PM, preview it or submit/preview a thread/post, I get an "Attention required! | CloudFlare" where they ask me to put a captcha. I tried clearing my cookies, my cache but nothing stops that screen. If it helps, I'm making a CSS code in it.
Edit : It only happens with the CSS.

Last edited:

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Hi,
You can't get rid of this screen.
This is used to prevent spammers and adbots from spaming people with PM's.
~chipsoft

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Problem is I can send PM without getting this screen except when I include CSS.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
It's most likely something in the CSS that's causing it. I get it only when editing a post that has a lot of CSS in it. Or it has something to do with your IP and Cloudflare finding it suspicious.

The problem's been reported before here, so you can look through that and see what's suggested.

Most common answer? Something we just have to deal with, unfortunately.

e;fb

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm making quite a deal of CSS, that must be why. That sucks though.

Sirfetch’d

I just got this when updating my club and I am not using any CSS. It happened when I quoted a post and again when I went to update the OP.

Sirfetch’d

Although you aren't technically using CSS, it might be the [cd] tags in your signature setting them off.

I was thinking that, and it makes since because I am getting this message now every time that I try to do anything that involves quoting or updating a post.

Back