• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Episode Titles, News, & Trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Aight guys, this thread is pretty much the Minor Update Thread for show news. I figured we should probably just have one condensed area for these, so pretty much any minor things are fine in here. I'm not gonna lie, I'm bad at keeping up with updates and am late to the news. I don't know any Japanese and rely heavily on Bulba for like everything. So this thread is open to everyone to share tidbits and chat about the little things. It's a catch-all, really.

Things to Note

- Most of the information coming in is going to be about the Japanese broadcasts, so be warned.
- But still, spoiler your news from Japan!
- Anything that could be taken to a specific episode discussion thread should be.
- Any PokéAni broadcasts can be noted here (like CN's recent OS broadcasts).
- Any new Japanese or dub titles can be chatted about here (because we don't have a place for that and the Ep Index is not always up to date).
- Any little things can be noted- changing broadcast dates, VA announcements, etc.
- Compilation trailers can be discussed here (like this recent PokéAni 2014 trailer).​

Anything little, post it here. The above list really just has a sample- there's probably a lot more that can go in here. Don't hesitate to throw things in here- I won't get mad if it gets too discussion-y, I'll just direct y'all elsewhere. The only real rule is that your topic needs to be rooted more in fact than fan speculation- from there, have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I have to say, I'm loving what the anime has in store in the first few weeks of 2014.

The ones I'm really looking forward to are the Sylveon, Frogadier and Espurr episodes. Although I'm hoping the presence of Frogadier doesn't mean Ash's Froakie continues the dreaded curse of his Water starters not evolving. Given Froakie is Ash's only starter this saga I want to see it evolve. The Sylveon one is looking to be interesting because it'll probably Ash's first exposure to Fairy-type Pokemon in battle and he's not well aware of them yet.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Starting 7:30a.m. om cartoon network Saturday January 18th eastern time. 10:30am western time. Same time the next day and a week later

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I know right? So I set it to record because I was trying to find the new power puff gurls (what? They're ba) and I saw pokemon ans was like. -. That's not a normal one and so I recorded and updated PC today :D

Years
The first two episodes have already been aired as a "preview" of the series back in October. They're pretty cool and I'll definitely watch them again. Can't wait to hear the theme song of the series.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I'm getting back into the anime to check this out. Hopefully it's an improvement because I just couldn't take the anime anymore by the end of Black and White!

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Well like the first post says xP I found out the times and set them up here and if I find more episodes, I will be sure to update the times

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
XY 015 title announced, by the way!
Spoiler:

I hope it doesn't send a negative message. :|

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
the anime gives me memories of the good old days, years ago... i kinda like the old episodes more then the new ones

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
The very newest ones are getting better and better tbh tho!

By the way, new dub titles, episode 4 thru 14:

XY004 - A Shockingly Cheeky Friendship!
XY005 - A Blustery Santalune Gym Battle!
XY006 - Battling on Thin Ice!
XY007 - Giving Chase at the Rhyhorn Race!
XY008 - Grooming Furfrou!
XY009 - Clemont's Got a Secret!
XY010 - Mega-Mega Meowth Madness!
XY011 - The Bamboozling Forest!
XY012 - To Catch a Pokémon Monster!
XY013 - Kindergarten Chaos!
XY014 - Seeking Shelter from the Storm!

and Japanese 16, 17, & ??
Spoiler:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Two new Japanese titles and a notice that the show will be taking a break on March 6th.

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
March 27th will give us TWO new episodes! Also additional info under cut lol all for upcoming Japanese releases & confirmed by Bulba

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Netflix is getting Pokémon, guys! I swore it already had some movies but eh. They're starting with the full seasons of Indigo League and Black & White and the Reshiram/Zekrom/Victini movies. [x] It's interesting to me that although there's been limited free dub streaming for a while now, they're expanding to paid services such as this and Hulu. Anyway, I guess it'll show up on March 1st. I hope they enhanced the quality tbh.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Seasons 11-13 are now on Hulu! And presumably their corresponding movies, since those were also previously listed as upcoming content. [x] [x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back