• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Youtube Version

Years
Hello Poke Community, My name is PokeGB, I am a Poketuber.
I have a new hack that I am creating, It is called POKEMON - YOUTUBE VERSION. I would like to thank TheMikeyJ, who actual came up with the idea around year ago, however is never came to fruition therefore I decided to create it.
[S-HIGHLIGHT]BETA 1 HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED. DOWNLOAD LINK IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
-BUGS
Spoiler:

Basically it will be Fire Red with a slightly altered story line, but with the same map.
The main part of my idea was that all the Team Rocket Grunts, Gym Leaders and Elite four would be named after famous and new PokeTubers, as I am a Youtuber myself I am friends with lots of other Youtubers and therefore know many. Each PokeTuber will have their favourite Pokemon in their team (if I know of them).
Changes in the Hack itself:
> New Trainer Names (Named after famous and smaller Poketubers)
> 4th, 5th and 6th Gen Pokemon (not all of them though, suggest some for me to add)
> Difficulty Upped Significantly
> Slight Map Changes (Gym Layouts, Elite Four, Sprites, Access to certain areas)
> Completely New Champion (Plot Twist)
> Team Rocket Redesign
> New Scripts for Important Trainers (I want to add more)
> Day and Night Schedule
> Custom Overworld Sprites (Expect more in future patches)
> In-Battle Trainer Sprites now 4th/5th gen versions (Only 10 done so far, expect more in future patches)
People at Working on the game:
Just me at the moment, If you do wish to help you are welcome to send me a message!
Images of Hack so far:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Expected Release July (Exams during May and June)
Youtube Link For Orignal Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB8b-k-H9y4
[S-HIGHLIGHT]DOWNLOAD LINK FOR BETA 1 PATCH:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3lxflebQHUpWnNvRWs4LUFmdkE/edit?usp=sharing

View attachment 73032

Last edited:
Years
I really like the idea of this but do you know Munching Orange because i personally think he has one of the bigger pokemon channels. So if it's allowed to suggest things could you add M.O?

-Your friendly neighbor Joey

DutchyFly69

PokeTuber
Years
I've been thinking about making something like this myself, but I just suck with scripting and mapping, so yeahh loving that this is becoming a thing! Really looking forward to LPing this on my own Youtube Channel! Good Luck!!!

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
Simple and to the point with what sounds like fun and interesting gameplay. Nice idea, and best of luck with exams.

Years
Yes Mo will definatly be important in this game :D

All of them will be incorporated in some way :D

Simple and to the point with what sounds like fun and interesting gameplay. Nice idea, and best of luck with exams.
Thank you, and yes should be alot of fun to play :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Looking good, so Good luck with it, I'll playing it for sure!

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Giovanni should be Shofu xD also makes sense cause one of his fav pokemon is Honchkrow and there is the Murkrow in the rocket place that gives you the password.

Years
I have updated the thread with some new knowledge and progress, Some links to YouTube videos on Pokemon Youtube Version. I am currently around 75% done with the game, expect a mid early July release.

Mr.Wurmple

Advanced Wurmple Trainer
Years
When I saw "Pokemon Youtube", I thought: "Hey! Youtubers as Gym leaders?".
I don't know if they are meant to look like youtubers. ._.

Years
When I saw "Pokemon Youtube", I thought: "Hey! Youtubers as Gym leaders?".
I don't know if they are meant to look like youtubers. ._.

Yes, they resemble the youtubers (the gym leaders and elite four, I can't create individual sprites for each youtuber).

Is Patterrz or Gameboy Luke in here?They are awesometoo.
Yes they are both within the game, nto as gym leaders but they are in the game.

Back