• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urn, hihi

MayxGiovanni

Giovanni = Gorgeous
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Hi,

My name is May, I am a huge shipper of May and Giovanni. I can't draw to save my life, I'm interested in fashion, but I study geography and other subjects. I'm 19 and I adore pokemon. My favourite is squirtle. Hope I learn how to navigate myself here!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    So you're a water type user then? Never liked them much unless they are the Shellos or Mudkip stage. Although Squirtle stage is pretty good, that I'm admitting. PC can be pretty big, but I'm sure you'll manage. There's current generation forums, like for the remakes of ORAS, which I'm looking forward to, and the Kalos region. Hacks Studio has new hacks coming in or updates on betas, and they are pretty good.

There's also fanfiction, where we writers submit our work to the public and hopefully entertain the readers. Role Playing consist of us members coming together in a sort of stimulation and playing like we are trainers. There's pokemon clubs, where members unite on common ground and talk about current topics, or the controversial ones. There's so much more, but you do your thing. Welcome to PC May!

Years
    First time I'm hearing of May x Giovanni! Haha then again I'm not really as into the shipping scene in Pokemon. May is an amazing character, though, so I'll say that. :3 Welcome to the forum!

Fashion has always been an interest of mine too, though I mostly kept it in the back of my head and didn't think much about it. Would've been awesome to become a fashion designer but alas I don't think I have the personality to get into that sort of thing. Love creativity and drawing but not so much enthusiastically pitching ideas.

Do you watch the Pokemon anime? :) If so you'll love the Pokemon Anime board so check that out. Have a good one here, May!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Is your real name May? I've always really loved that name, especially since the character May wields it so proudly and does it absolute justice!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, May, I hope whatever brought you here keeps you here because the forum is a really great place if you can find a few sections that you'd love to post in frequently. It's a lot of fun if you get into the groove; if you ever find that you can, VM me or something and we can talk about it (or just in general!), if you'd like. 8)

Enjoy the community!

MayxGiovanni

Giovanni = Gorgeous
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Aw thank you everyone, I love it here already! :D

Is your real name May? I've always really loved that name, especially since the character May wields it so proudly and does it absolute justice!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, May, I hope whatever brought you here keeps you here because the forum is a really great place if you can find a few sections that you'd love to post in frequently. It's a lot of fun if you get into the groove; if you ever find that you can, VM me or something and we can talk about it (or just in general!), if you'd like. 8)

Enjoy the community!

No, wish it was though! My name is Samantha :) but my nickname on the boards is May :)

Also, does the board have a For Sale section? Or To Buy Section? :blush: Couldn't find it when hunting about!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, I'm afraid here on PC, we don't buy or sell stuff since that's part of the rules. ;; Still though, you can poke around here to see what you like to do, yeah? Each board is different, so, I'm sure you'll enjoy what we have in store here for you! And welcome to the forums hun! <33

Haha, I'm not sure if anyone has made that shipping before, but it's interesting! Do you play the 3rd gen games? They're pretty awesome, and yeah, I can't wait for the remakes! Mmm, in any case, I hope you'll stick with us, as we're all happy to meet you and we're well looking forward to your activity! Hope to see you soon, and have a great time! :3

Cheers, and let us know if you ever need anything! <33

Back