• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    I'm here to have a good time.

• Favorite Pokemon: Flareon, Absol, Camerupt, Dragonite, Torkoal, Joltik, Ninjask and a few others.
    • Favorite Region: Hoenn! I actually cried when Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby were announced. My second favorite region is Kanto, though.
    • Favorite Spin-off: The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series.

Beyond Pokemon I like The Legend of Zelda, Telltale's The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Jak and Daxter, the Tales Of series, Portal, DanganRonpa and Zero Escape. I also like a few comics (The Walking Dead, Fables), some shows (The Walking Dead, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Neon Genesis Evangelion) and a number of books (Warriors, The Sight). Another thing I like is Kagerou Project, which I'm not sure how to categorize.

I joined this forum a while ago but I used the account very sparingly. I only remember making around ten posts. It was so long ago that I forgot all my account information, so I made this one!

I guess that's it. Thanks for reading!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    That's alright, dear, nice to finally meet you! You have really great taste in video games; I really love Legend of Zelda, and the Tales of Series! Can't wait for Zelda Wii U, and the new Tales of game coming up - it looks pretty cool! Ah, it sounds like you'll enjoy the Video Games board. I moderate that board as well, so, it'd be cool to have you here! Loads of video gaming related topics there. :3

And hi-fives for fellow Hoenn fans! o/ hoenn is awesome, and yeah, definitely can't wait for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby! Which game did you plan on getting? Or did you plan on getting both? I was thinking Sapphire first, and Ruby when I have the time, hehe. <33

Thanks for joining us, and it's really nice to get to know you! Have a wonderful stay, and a happy weekend! If you need a hand, just contact a moderator anytime you wish, and we'll be glad to assist! See you later. c:

Years
    The OR/AS announcement made me more excited than you'll ever know. It's so, so wonderful that we're finally getting remakes of these wonderful games eeee. Be sure to discuss and speculate to your heart's content over in the OR & AS board. n~n Welcome, Byte!

Which game from the Mystery Dungeon series do you find to be the best? I've really only played Gates to Infinity and some have said it wasn't the best one from that series, though I totally bawled by the end haha. Played a few of Red Rescue Team but never got too far so I'm considering picking it back up again.

But yeah, hopefully this time around you'll stick around actively. The forum's big so there is always something to do and right now we're nearing the opening of a bunch of events in this year's Get-Together. So much to look forward to. See you around! :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Nothing like good old Flareon! And Mystery Dungeon Series are the best! Welcome to PC! So glad you could join us! Walking Dead is such a good show! I still remember when my creepypasta friends first introduced me to it! Now I'm so addicted to the series! Anyway, feel free to VM/PM me to chat or if you have any questions. Welcome to PC again Byte!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You'll have a wonderful time indeed! Welcome to PC, my dear. :)

I like you already. You have TWD, and a few anime TV shows on your list. That's... YAY! And you reeeead too. :D You'll have a great time here on PC, as you'll find great topics, discussions, and even sections from your favorite interests, as well as your favorite Pokemon games too. Lots to do around here that you'll never end up bored! Moreso, you'll also get along with other peeps with similar interests, so you'll fit in just fine. :) As my good buddies mentioned, PC may be big, but you can always count on helpful and friendly members around here.

Please do stick around and make yourself feel at home. Feel free to holla if you need any help! See ya around and have fuuuuun :D

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Look like our favs are same. I also love Hoenn i also love Pokemon Duegon.. Yay i am happy

Hi welcome to Pokecommunity. A wonderful Community with some superhuman always ready to help staff and some very kind people... Hope you will mix with us !

Back