• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Simple game with simple rules, but definitely an old PT classic.

All you have to do is say which species of Pokémon the poster above you would be if they were a Pokémon! You can base your answers on avatars, signatures, posting styles, personality, usernames, or literally anything else you can think of. Reasons are encouraged if you can think of something interesting :D

Spoiler: Example!
  • Poster 1: Let's start the game!
  • Poster 2: Oo, based on your avatar and signature I think you'd be a Weavile for sure!
  • Poster 3: Oh Poster 2 I've always thought you'd be a Chansey, your posts are so happy!
Since there's no one for me to post about, let the game begin!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
You'd be a Terriermon! Oh, wait- I totally meant Pachirisu. You did say that it was your second favorite Pokémon, right? Plus, that resemblance it has to Terriermon hahaha. xD

Oh, and Pachirisu is technically a squirrel, so that's even more of a reason!

Meadow

Years
Oh gosh I think I already love this game. xD

Time to come up with a different Pokémon for you... How about Emolga? You seem to have a liking for Nimble Momonga, so I think that'll work!

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
swadloon would be too obvious, so let's go with something else...hmm, your profile colors remind me a bit of chikorita. :O

Meadow

Years
Hehehe, what Pokémon would suit you better than Yoshi Flareon? Your avatar name says it all. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Your usertitle and name remind me of Chansey - a medical type of Pokémon with a focus on maternal care!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
You're a Ditto because your entire theme is just centered around Pokemon copycats >:(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yeah well you're a Magikarp because you're a noob. Ohhhhhh I got you good. :t320:

Back