• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginner's Mafia: Trouble in The Guild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I, [Ullion], confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild!

Also, I can't see the text without highlighting :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
/salutes

I, Nagi, confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild!

Ullion

Years
Literally all the text other than the coloured text labeling the 3 factions (Innocents, Mafia, Unaffiliated). My PC skin is Quilava's Glaciation but i don't think that has anything to do with it.

Is the background you used and the font colour both white?

Ullion

Years
I have no idea then, but I can read while highlighting the text with no problems, so long as everyone is able to - I'm good! ^^

And glad I could hop in!

Detox

Seems interesting. I'd love to participate.

I, Syn, confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild!

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Eros, remember to add a black color tag for the text in the css code. Otherwise it will be the theme's default color, which is white for many of the popular themes. That's why that is happening to Ullion.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I EXPECTED GUNS, EROS!

nah jk this theme is simple and attracts newbies but now I wanna join because PMD ;w;

I'll restrain myself lol. Have fun with your shiny new guns mafia game. :3

Etherion

"I, gio7sm, confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild!"

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Sweet! I was hoping to get a bit more experience with these.

I, [Kiyoshi the Polar Bear], confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild!​

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I, Absol used bite! Confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Exploration Guild

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
sweet, this will be my second mafia game 8) (my first one hasnt even started yet btw)

I, Seth Rollins, confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild!

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
Years
I, Lawlietta, confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild! ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I, Ash, confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild!

if I count anyways. also announcement is put up so I say wait and see if more actual beginners comearound before starting. And if needed i don't actually have to join I can just stalk since that's just as much fun as participating!

Years
I, Emboar, confirm I am a fully fledged member of the Archelos Explorer Guild!

oh god what have i gotten myself into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back