• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Mafia 102: Basics, The Sequel
    Beginner's Mafia

GMs: Ash and Mana

New to mafia games and interested in playing a short, simple game without all those crazy characters and roles? Wanna learn some basic mechanics? This is the game for you!

If you'd like to get acquainted with some of our tips and tricks, check out Gunner's Guide here. It gives a great breakdown of how to play mafia games. Credit to user Muskratte on EpicMafia.com for the awesome role icons.

This short beginner's game will introduce you to some of the basic roles in a mafia game utilizing the simple mechanics of Epic Mafia, an online version of mafia that is popular here in the Underground. This game is intended for very new players, either brand new or still adjusting! I will admit experienced players into the game to fill slots if we reach a point where it's necessary, but otherwise come on new snails!

There's no plot and no frills. Just good ol' backstabby fun.

ROLES
    These are the roles for the game. You will receive a Private Message after Sign-Ups close which tells you what role you are. You do not have to share your role, and you may lie about your role during the game. Normally, people do not reveal their role publicly until they have information or need to defend themselves!

Villager
    Sided with the village, the basic vanilla role. Wins if all mafia are eliminated.

Bulletproof
    Sided with the village. If shot or attacked during the night can survive one hit. Wins if all mafia are eliminated.

Oracle
    Sided with the village, chooses a person each night. If the Oracle dies the last player chosen will be revealed. Wins if all mafia are eliminated.

Gunsmith
    Sided with the village, can give a gun to one player each night. Guns can be used to kill a player during the day, however they have a 50% chance of revealing the shooter's identity.

Cop
    Sided with the village, visits one person each night and learns their alignment (Village/Mafia/Third Party). Wins if all mafia are eliminated.

Miller
    Sided with the village. The miller does not know their true identity - they see themselves as a normal villager. When investigated or lynched during the day they will be revealed as mafia. If shot dead or night killed they will appear as Miller.

Mafia
    Sided with the mafia, the basic mafia role. Wins if mafia outnumber village.

Stalker
    Sided with the mafia, visits one person each night and finds out their role. Wins if mafia outnumber village.

RULES
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply here.
    • To vote for a player, simply post "[KILL] Username". This is standard practice in the Underground for votes. You may change your vote any time up until the end of a phase.
    • Phases will last 24h/24h in this game, so be advised of that.
    • Keep game discussion in this thread or in chats designated for the game.
    • Once you are dead you may not post again in this thread.

PLAYERS
    1. Absol used bite!
    2. Lisia
    3. CatmanDaTrainer
    4. Kaneki!!!
    5. mew_nani
    6. NightKrow
    7. SteveTheFish
    8. Vespy89
    9. TheCapsFan
    10. Sanguine
    11. Drassk
    12. Sun
    13. Dedenne1
    14. GlendleYoung
    15. TheGregFactor

Last edited by a moderator:

Killua

Here i am entering!!!!! I screwed badly in other games so i will play a simpler one

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Though... When mafia games begin, don't one of us have to die first? Who's... who among us is going to be the first to get axed?

Years
  • Wow, this has so much more roles then Klippys Beginner's Mafia 101. I like it. I wish everyone a lot of fun and don't take it too badly if you're the N0 kill, someone has to be. You can join in other games ^^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    There's one more space, but we'll gladly take more people if its needed! :) I'd like to get started tomorrow/Weds so the sign up phase will last a little longer.

Spoiler:

In the mean time, could I ask that you guys add me on skype to help with communication and help? You'll find me at [S-HIGHLIGHT]swift.sign.[/S-HIGHLIGHT] (full stops included). If you don't have skype and are unable to get it please wing me a PM instead :).

Back