• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm in, because why not?

Hopefully I won't stir an another storm this time

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You guys are welcome to add me as well (digipeachfruit ) though I won't be as much help as Mana :b I'm honestly hoping to learn a bit of Gming through this haha

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Well if its not too late sign me up! I really have been wanting to try out this section and eventhough i dont have skype I'm good with pms :P

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Well if its not too late sign me up! I really have been wanting to try out this section and eventhough i dont have skype I'm good with pms :P

There's one more space, but we'll gladly take more people if its needed! :) I'd like to get started tomorrow/Weds so the sign up phase will last a little longer.

Hey Manaphy, is it possible for me to quit and have Dedenne take over my spot? I think I should let newcomers like him enjoy the fun of Mafia, they deserve it. (:

If it's not much of a hassle please allow it, sorry for quitting. XD

Yes yes, I'd love to stay too! Hopefully I can help our new friends!

Sangy and Dedenne I'm so excited about this!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hey Manaphy, is it possible for me to quit and have Dedenne take over my spot? I think I should let newcomers like him enjoy the fun of Mafia, they deserve it. (:

If it's not much of a hassle please allow it, sorry for quitting. XD

We can have you both :) if you'd still like in.

I guess we will officially close sign ups at the end of the day/tomorrow for me.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    We've added a cop to the roster - check out the first post to see what they can do. Role PMs have just been written up so expect them to be out by the end of the day.

Before the game starts we will have time for questions (12~ hours from your PM). Please feel free to ask questions about what your role means, what you need to do, etc. by contacting myself or Ash.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    All Role PMs should be out now! If you haven't receive a PM please let me or Mana know, thank you!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Introduction & Syllabus
    Lesson 0
    Thank you all so much for signing up! I'm looking forward to giving you the ropes on Mafia! As we are beginning the game, you should have a PM with your role for this game. Do not share your role with anyone outside of the game.

The teams are...

Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

VS.
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Each team's objective is listed alongside the role in the OP (whether you are sided with the Village or Mafia), as well as in the PM you received.

DURING THE NIGHT
    Each game of Mafia consists of two phases, a Day and a Night. During the Night, which we are currently in, you may not post. Some games will automatically eliminate you for posting during such phases, while others impose consequences against you.

In this game, we will follow the "night posts = elimination" rule, so direct all questions to me via PM or Skype.

During this time, if you have a Night Action (such as the cop investigation, stalker following etc.), you may PM me your action and your target. During this time, the Mafia will also vote to kill a player by submitting a name to me through PM. Each Mafia member gets a vote in who to kill. Come Day, we may see the results of that work.

IMPORTANT NOTES

Remember not to share your role with anyone outside of the game. This is a very big no-no in mafia games, so be sure to abide by it. You may contact me via PM or Skype with any and all questions and I will be happy to help!

More instructions on how to play during the Day phase will come soon. For now, submit your Night Actions (referred to as NAs by players) if you have one. Villagers do not have a NA, so they must wait until Day. Remember to follow the other rules as explained in the OP.

Thank you all! Class dismissed.

Am I still considered a noob? May I sign up? {XD}

Sign me up! Let's do this!

Here i am entering!!!!! I screwed badly in other games so i will play a simpler one

I know I'm already in AWoIaF, but I'm still a noob, right?

Count me in! ^^

I'm in! Please tell me I'm not too late this time!

i'm in and i'll give it a go :)

I'll join in.

can I join? if so then i'm in :]

Still kinda n00by so 13375 do this

I'm in, because why not?

Well if its not too late sign me up! I really have been wanting to try out this section and eventhough i dont have skype I'm good with pms :P

to late? to get in?!?!?!

Can I get in aswell?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Going to give about three more hours! Please message me with your action: Oracles, Gunsmith, Cop, Stalker and Mafia!

I have most already luckily :).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    First Day
    Lesson 1
    TheCapsFan dropped dead.

The Graveyard
    Dead player's identities will appear here in order of their death:
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

DURING THE DAY
    So, most of you have survived the night, but what now?

During the day phase, posting is finally allowed. You should discuss together who is suspicious and worthy of lynching. The Cop may have some useful information, if they're willing to out themselves already. You can claim facts, roles and say pretty much whatever you like!

Before the day ends all players are required to [S-HIGHLIGHT][kill] a player[/S-HIGHLIGHT], the player with the most votes will when be killed. The Town's aim is to lynch a member of the mafia - that might not be easy as they're working together to avoid that!

You may change your vote at any time by simply posting a new target.

IMPORTANT NOTES

If anyone has received a gun, they may shoot it during the day! Please send a PM to both Mana and Ash to ensure it happens as quickly as possible.

The Villager is the most common role in this game, so be careful of mafia trying to claim it!

Feel free to PM or IM us with questions if you're stuck for what to do, or need advice for a course of action

Am I still considered a noob? May I sign up? {XD}

Sign me up! Let's do this!

Here i am entering!!!!! I screwed badly in other games so i will play a simpler one

I know I'm already in AWoIaF, but I'm still a noob, right?

Count me in! ^^

I'm in! Please tell me I'm not too late this time!

i'm in and i'll give it a go :)

I'll join in.

can I join? if so then i'm in :]

Still kinda n00by so 13375 do this

I'm in, because why not?

to late? to get in?!?!?!

Can I get in aswell?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    This phase will last approximately 24h, so remember to get your vote in before the deadline! You can change your vote as many times as you'd like through the course of the day,

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Interesting, I actually thought Caps' gonna be part of the mafia this time, hahaha. (:

Back