• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Week on YouTube: Celebrating Pokémon20!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • The PokéCommunity on YouTube
    This week on YouTube, we spent time reflecting on the 20th anniversary of Pokémon with a Throwback Thursday of Yellow and a special podcast celebrating and discussing the series!

We also had a Hack Spotlight of FireRed: Rocket Edition, so be sure to check that out!

And be sure to set your timers: tonight at 6 PM (UTC -8), we'll be hosting an encore livestream of Pokémon Yellow!

The PokéComm Podcast: Special Edition - Celebrating Pokémon20!

Throwback Thursday: Pokémon Yellow

Hacks Spotlight: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition

From Our Affiliates: Titos' 20th Anniversary Reflections

From Our Affiliates: Titos' Super Mystery Dungeon: Episode 8

Thanks for watching! If you'd like to see more of a specific type of content, PM us to let us know what you're interested in!

If you'd like to become an Affiliate, find out more information here.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have been so absorbed in Sun & Moon discussions, but hopefully I'll continue my celebrations of #Pokemon20 by watching these videos.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I have to say thanks for the introduction to the Pokemon Dubstep Remix Music because now I'm going to be listening to this on repeat for awhile now and I'll definitely being looking forward to future podcasts.

Back