News New Pokémon GO Information released

Started by PokéCommunity Daily May 25th, 2016 4:03 PM
  • 12 replies

Sub-Zero

Grandmaster of Ice

Non-binary
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
I figured there will be in-app purchase likely I hope we able to get coins easily like how in main series would be
New sig pic coming soon..*
♥Pair: Starrywindy♥ Travel Log

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「

Female
USA
Seen June 24th, 2018
Posted December 6th, 2016
211 posts
15.6 Years
I'm still really excited, and no amount of possibly disappointing information can get in the way of that, at this point. I'm sure that more than 150 Pokemon will release in time, probably in waves to hype one generation's at a time. Just when you think you've walked down that street enough times, they release another gen. You're pretty sure you've walked by that comic store while staring at your phone 65 times in the last two weeks, and the owners are starting to give you weird looks.

In all seriousness, I'm just hyped to play this with my bf and some friends that plan to get it when it releases, and we can go hunt things down together. If I have to pay for some in-app purchases, or it's a little buggy sometimes, I don't really care. :|

Also the trainer customization seems neat, though.. maybe not needed. I'm not sure I'll care much what my player chara looks like.
hi, I'm @Steven Stone and this is an alt. c:

COOLTRAINER♂

Speedball 2: Brutal Vanilluxe

Male
Seen July 1st, 2019
Posted January 2nd, 2017
236 posts
5.7 Years
No date has been given, but I'd guess it will probably be in the upcoming months since they've started to increase the amount of testers and information on the game. Plus it would make sense to bring it out in the Summer months (in the US) as people will be more likely to stay outside for longer.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「

Female
USA
Seen June 24th, 2018
Posted December 6th, 2016
211 posts
15.6 Years
Mmhmm, I'm betting on a summer release for sure, just because kids will be out of school, and more people will venture around if the weather is warm. It would be silly of them to postpone it until it's cooler outside.

And I say I don't care about trainer customization now, but I might throw my money at it in the end.
hi, I'm @Steven Stone and this is an alt. c:

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
I definitely could see this releasing in the US during northern hemisphere summer (which is southern hemisphere winter if you're like me) and the features are looking good so far. For what is Pokemon's way or breaking into the popular mobile gaming market it's looking very promising.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
21,063 posts
11.6 Years
I'm way more excited about Pokemon Go now! Seeing the screenshots and the progression on top of the features just makes it sound like it has so much potential.

PokéMew

Pokémon Fuchsia

Male
Refresh
Seen January 6th, 2019
Posted April 8th, 2017
490 posts
5.9 Years
Well on the bright side, there is no specific items that have to be paid for; everything you buy (PokéCoins) can be earned. Although I haven't been terribly fond of GO from the beginning, I look forward to its release nevertheless. :)

Poké Bean

Female
England
Seen January 2nd, 2017
Posted January 2nd, 2017
1,756 posts
4.3 Years
Customisation, achievements and collecting are huge draws for me in any game but x1000 in a Pokemon game! The screenshots and footage are looking very promising! Really looking forward to trying it out but still concerned I won't be able to get the most out of it as I don't get out much. Also need to clear some storage space on my phone!
Advertiser Content