Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,232 posts
9.2 Years
I am still waiting for Iwanko and Nekkoala's English names, translators. But other than hoping for that I am hopefully expecting we could get more new Pokemon and maybe another new feature I guess.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.

Age 30
Female
United States
Seen December 10th, 2017
Posted December 10th, 2017
1,011 posts
4.8 Years
"Lord save a duck, here we go again"

- The Pokemon fandom

I hope we get the English reveals of the koala and dog too, it's strange that we still haven't heard anything. I also wonder what else we could be seeing besides the possibility of new Pokemon, I hope that until the games come out that they don't reveal too much.

Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,232 posts
9.2 Years
I hope we get the English reveals of the koala and dog too, it's strange that we still haven't heard anything. I also wonder what else we could be seeing besides the possibility of new Pokemon, I hope that until the games come out that they don't reveal too much.
I agree, keep some Pokemon secret until release. The main issue we had with X/Y was that we found out the entire new Pokemon roster (barring Hoopa, Diancie and Volcanion, who were later discovered by hackers) before we even got our hands on the games due to leaks on the internet. We also knew every single new Mega for OR/AS before game release as well, thanks to them all being officially revealed in CoroCoro or in trailers leading up to the release day.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Luna

Drinks and knows things

Age 21
Male
England
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
3,597 posts
6.1 Years
I think we'll get the English names of Iwanko and Nekkoala and now that we have a few Pokemon revealed maybe we'll see some more in-game areas or another new feature.

EC

Negative eight!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen February 5th, 2020
Posted December 5th, 2019
5,487 posts
4.3 Years
The hype train never stops with these games.
I should've known from your strange foreign fish language!

Khrysamere

A Side Character

Male
Hell
Seen February 9th, 2017
Posted July 20th, 2016
33 posts
6.4 Years
I'm excited with just how much the graphics improved since ORAS, I mean just look at all of the Character Models, They no longer look like Chibis in the Overworld :D

Also I'm hoping they make Pokemon Amie more seamless with the environment and more immersive, Like make the background change depending on your location, etc.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.

Age 30
Female
United States
Seen December 10th, 2017
1,011 posts
4.8 Years
I'm excited with just how much the graphics improved since ORAS, I mean just look at all of the Character Models, They no longer look like Chibis in the Overworld :D

Also I'm hoping they make Pokemon Amie more seamless with the environment and more immersive, Like make the background change depending on your location, etc.
This so much. The exploration part of it is going to easily be my favorite part of it. I also couldn't help but notice that the vegetation along the routes in the E3 video are almost realistically proportioned as well.

A thought came to me, but I wonder if we'll get a couple of the Gym Leaders this go-around, also whichever "secret" that the starter Pokemon are supposed to have. The latter one I'm hoping they hold off and let us discover it in the games ourselves.

Khrysamere

A Side Character

Male
Hell
Seen February 9th, 2017
Posted July 20th, 2016
33 posts
6.4 Years
This so much. The exploration part of it is going to easily be my favorite part of it. I also couldn't help but notice that the vegetation along the routes in the E3 video are almost realistically proportioned as well.

A thought came to me, but I wonder if we'll get a couple of the Gym Leaders this go-around, also whichever "secret" that the starter Pokemon are supposed to have. The latter one I'm hoping they hold off and let us discover it in the games ourselves.
Plus I love how Your character and your opponent stand behind their Pokemon throughout the battles. It's a small change but it looks awesome :)

And you're totally right about self discovery, I just think that People are so excited and hyped for this game that they can't help themselves from finding out as much as possible, I kind of find myself in that situation myself XD

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool

Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 12th, 2019
992 posts
8.7 Years
I am super hyped for this game, but I really don't mind waiting for the games release to be immersed in all of the new features and surprises of the game. I am excited to get the new news about the game soon though, I really want to see a couple more battles and some more overworld events to get an idea of how deep their detail and interactive features are.
I feel like they have to show more information on the koala and dog pokemon because with how long the official reveal on those monsters has been it's making me skeptical of the legitimacy behind the original reveal. Other than those two pokemon, I'm okay with not having a ton of new pokemon revealed too quickly, I just want more gameplay footage.
Masters of Hoenn

"Somewhere off in a distant world, an island exists, where the ocean only meets the sand, where the weather is always warm. An adventure begins, traveling from the vast lands into the deep seas, chasing into the heart of the tropics, where the plants are vibrant and the beasts are fantastic. We will find each other there, chasing the fleeting dreams of a land full of beauty and potential."

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Age 25
Male
Oregon
Seen September 24th, 2018
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
10.2 Years
So far they really kept the Iwanko and Nekkoala news as a Corocoro exclusive. Perhaps they'll wait until July to reveal them to the rest of us. Probably what this July 1st info is. Maybe we'll even see Iwanko's evolutions and the so called "secret".
I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun

Karous

Captain Obvious

Age 27
Non-binary
The Seventh Circle of Hell
Seen November 18th, 2016
Posted November 11th, 2016
180 posts
4 Years
Honestly, GF has teased us too much. Say they release a 10 minute video, 6 minutes will be either previously seen footage/previously known information, and they will drip feed us a bit of information in the last 4. There will be some new stuff but I'm not expecting a giant infodump.

That being said, they haven't touched too much on new moves, maybe there will be some reveals in that department. Also TBD is whether they will continue with Megas as a concept so we may perhaps see some of those.
GAY LOVEMAKING MAHOU SHOUNEN ENTHUSIAST

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
12.4 Years
Iwanko and Nekkolala english names will probably be revealed amongst other things. I'm happy we'll have something to discuss for the month of July atleast.

Age 25
Male
Oregon
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
10.2 Years
Considering how Team Flare was unveiled in a July, we might see an evil team shown this July. Now I hope that they don't misled us too much on their purpose. Corocoro's 2013 August issue (july release) said that Flare's sole purpose was to make money...
I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.

Age 30
Female
United States
Seen December 10th, 2017
1,011 posts
4.8 Years
Considering how Team Flare was unveiled in a July, we might see an evil team shown this July. Now I hope that they don't misled us too much on their purpose. Corocoro's 2013 August issue (july release) said that Flare's sole purpose was to make money...
That's an interesting point. I specifically remember being underwhelmed when I had first read that on Serebii. But then, their true intentions came as a complete surprise when I had started playing the game myself.

I wonder if we will get evil team info next week, it almost feels a little too early. This time, SM is being released a month later than XY were, so I was expecting not to hear anything about the evil team till a little later. I could be wrong though, and I can't remember when Galactic and Plasma were revealed.

Age 25
Male
Oregon
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
10.2 Years
That's an interesting point. I specifically remember being underwhelmed when I had first read that on Serebii. But then, their true intentions came as a complete surprise when I had started playing the game myself.

I wonder if we will get evil team info next week, it almost feels a little too early. This time, SM is being released a month later than XY were, so I was expecting not to hear anything about the evil team till a little later. I could be wrong though, and I can't remember when Galactic and Plasma were revealed.
N was revealed to be an antagonist in 2010's July release of Corocoro too. I'll go and check if that's after or before Plasma. BW were out in September so I wouldn't be surprised if Plasma had been shown in June.