The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!

Age 20
Male
Hall of Origin
Seen January 21st, 2017
Posted December 28th, 2016
543 posts
4.5 Years
I wonder if they remember that a country called India exists in this very same world. I was so hyped about the 3ds, and that wasn't launched here. I waited for the Miitomo, but was dissapointed eventually. Here, Pokemon is popular enough to have the TV show airing regularly along with an extensive licensing and merchandising programme. I wonder why isn't the Pokémon Company serious about us. So, I am not at all sure if I'll be able to play it.

"There's no sense in going out of your way to get somebody to like you" - Ash Ketchum

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying to get me to skip class

Age 25
Female
New Zealand
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 24th, 2020
4,714 posts
12.3 Years
What's the battery drain like?
It eats up your battery pretty fast. Be prepared with Battery Cases and extra chargers if you're phone already runs out of battery fast!

Previously zappyspiker | twitter | instagram

Del

ιтѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde, нold мy нαɴd, ғollow мe, we'll вe ѕeт ғree...

Age 28
Male
Celadon City, Kanto
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
525 posts
10.3 Years
I'm not satisfied... I need to buy a new phone to play PokemonGo that I've waited for a year and half?? Screw that!
P.s. My phone is Samsung SIII Verizon 4LTE, with OS 4.4.2 kitkat (Rooted), I heard rooting isn't a prblem because the game won't lunch till you activate location for ''high accuracy'' which means using cellular from provider and/or Wi-Fi to pit point your GPS location.

adventure

they/them
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
34,711 posts
12.9 Years
I'm so sad that it's not out in Europe ;; I woke up to see an Australian friend play it and went directly to the app store but nope. Sadface.
"I've never felt this kind of power before,
and this time I'm fighting for what's right!"

- Beelzemon
x staff collab 2020 x

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying to get me to skip class

Age 25
Female
New Zealand
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 24th, 2020
4,714 posts
12.3 Years
But it's too bad the game is gen 1 only. Otherwise I'd consider playing it. Then again I already have a lot of games on my phone that take up my time, memory, and battery, so maybe this works out for me...
They did mention that the other generations will be released in later updates at E3. Gen one only came out first because it's the 20th anniversary.

Previously zappyspiker | twitter | instagram

Rivvon

Age 27
Female
USA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,735 posts
13.5 Years
They did mention that the other generations will be released in later updates at E3. Gen one only came out first because it's the 20th anniversary.
Did they give any sort of estimate on when at least the first of these major updates would be? Because I'm not sure my interest will maintain itself after a month or so. And I get that it's the 20th anniversary, but they could have included at least one other gen at launch, since we're supposedly celebrating the whole series.

EC

Just call me EC!

Age 29
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen June 13th, 2020
Posted June 13th, 2020
5,489 posts
4.7 Years
Loaded it up. Says I don't have a GPS. Because of that, I can't even catch a starter. Hahahaha.

Hiidoran

ohey

Age 29
Male
Indiana
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted November 21st, 2019
6,200 posts
15.1 Years
I'm liking it so far; it's somewhat entertaining to say the least. I caught a Goldeen in my living room which makes me think my apartment is somehow under water... but wait, I guess there is a lake out back?

Is it really that accurate or can you just find aquatic Pokmon sometimes?

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,968 posts
12.7 Years
Loaded it up. Says I don't have a GPS. Because of that, I can't even catch a starter. Hahahaha.
Make sure that you don't accidentally have the GPS turned off on your phone! A friend had that issue.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>