bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
15,968 posts
12.7 Years

US players can participate in Trading Card Game battles, and nab online codes for special TCG cards with purchases as well.

Click here to read the article!

Thanks to ddrox13 for the tip.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense

Northeast US
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
1,609 posts
4.9 Years
Probably worth noting that the bonus cards they are giving out ARE ONLINE ONLY (i.e. you won't get a physical card) and will both NOT be legal in Standard next year with FlF (that's XY-Flashfire to you) rotating out. However, if you are still running a Zard deck or a Bronzong deck online in Expanded, go ahead and pick these up! I certainly will be grabbing them if I can.

Oh, and I plan to attend. Like 'Kip, Ill be playing with old stuff if they let me (i.e. using my TCGO Legacy deck, or LantEels)
Challenges - TCG - Daily
Profile pic by Kitty!

donavannj

Age 30
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 10 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
22,686 posts
15.6 Years
I should bring a couple decks when I go.

I'm just a bit glad ddrox and I were having issues setting up our TCGO match for the GT tournament and led to me seeing a lot of the promo splash screens on the TCGO client, otherwise neither of us would have known there was actually a tournament being hosted at the event. Before I found out about the tournament, I was merely planning to go to pick up the freebies and then duck out for a couple hours until the manga event later in the day started.

I'll be at my local store for this since I know all that now.
whoops

Astinus

Age 33
Male
Seen September 20th, 2018
Posted September 10th, 2018
10,105 posts
14.5 Years
It's a shame I'm working this weekend. And that I still don't know how to play the game now. Otherwise, I'd bring my decks and try my hand at a few games.

Might still just go to look at Card books get any free stuff and take a picture of Pikachu.
"Now the trumpet summons us again--
not as a call to bear arms, though arms we need--
not as a call to battle, though embattled we are--
but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, year in and year out."