bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
15,650 posts
12.3 Years
Watch new trailers and ‘Train On #2’ inside!

Click here to read the article!

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
12.4 Years
The latest trailer for Pokemon Sun & Moon has provided a handful of new information!

• Ultra Beasts are revealed to be a new game mechanic. The first that we know of is "Type: Null"
  • The Aether Foundation are a group in Alola rivalling Team Skull

Nath74K

Pokéfan

Age 25
Male
France
Seen October 21st, 2016
Posted October 18th, 2016
274 posts
7.1 Years
This is a really good trailer in the sense that it raises more questions than it answers.
We know more about the plot (we know what the artificial island is about), but it looks like the plot will be HUGE!
I wonder what are the Ultra Beasts and their roles, I'm also wondering if there will be more Pokémons like Type: Null.

Two new character revealed today look a lot like Lillie, are they siblings?
Pokémon? Nah, I'm too old for that... not.

I sell clothes under the name Telescope Clothing
Seen November 18th, 2016
Posted October 24th, 2016
109 posts
3.7 Years
Thanks for posting, was looking around for this!

I like the new monsters, first one looks cool and Jangmo-o is pretty darn cute.

Otherwise, what in the world? What are ultra beasts? What is this Aether Foundation doing for us? Does this mean Pokemon Sun is ONLY set during the daytime and Moon is only nighttime? Or do they still cycle but just 12 hours separately from one another?

Alolan Raticate is just...terrible.

Luna

Drinks and knows things

Age 21
Male
England
Seen 35 Minutes Ago
Posted 35 Minutes Ago
3,559 posts
6.1 Years
I really like Jangmo-o, so far I'd been pretty disappointed with the Dragon Pokemon of Alola, but I'll definitely be having this little guy on my team. Type: Null is a weird one, I'm not quite sure what I make of it and although we know very little about Ultra Beasts atm, I don't know how I feel about them either.

But from the Japanese trailer the game looks absolutely stunning and some of the locations shown just look so good, I think without a doubt this is going to be the most beautiful Pokemon game ever.
Age 29
Male
Seen November 20th, 2019
Posted October 27th, 2019
2,334 posts
12.1 Years
Well that was unexpected.

It's fair to say I hadn't a clue what I was looking at for most of the video. The designs look interesting. I like the jellyfish thing.

Oh and I'm totally calling the Aether Foundation as the real villains. I don't trust that Lusamine one bit.
Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
Send me a pm if you add me.

Rivvon

Age 27
Female
USA
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
2,696 posts
13.1 Years
Sun and Moon are set 12 hours apart...

What the hell.
I know right? I already have bad sleep habits just let me play in real time.
Being adults, doesnt it confirm that the new games r set a few years ahead of Kalos??
Yup, SM take place fairly after XY, unless they were supposed to be adults in XY and we just couldn't tell because of the chibi graphics?
Sina and Dexio? Where?

Curly Brace

Where did everybody go?

Age 17
Male
D12
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
4,852 posts
8.6 Years
As of now, the most bizarre trailer of Sun and Moon. We have a normal Pokémon, Jangmo-o, a weird...thing Type: Null, a Raticate with extremely big cheeks, some light on the artificial island, and...a jellyfish?

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
5,061 posts
10.1 Years
Ok... are Ultra Beasts new pokemon.... or something else? I really have no idea at all. I do like how there is a second team, but this trailer makes little to no sense.

Also this doesn't confirm these games take place far after Kalos. We were Chibi in XY and there were no teen models, they were either teen/adults or children in most cases. This could be just because the models are different.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 28
Female
Seen April 9th, 2020
Posted July 26th, 2019
35,953 posts
14.6 Years
My theory:

I get this huge feeling that Magearna, Type: Null, UB-01 and another are all connected to a genetically modified theme... and that these games are based around whether it's right or wrong to genetically modify Pokemon. Thus bringing Mewtwo into the obvious picture, giving Pokemon a shoutback to 20 years ago.
Age 29
Male
Seen November 20th, 2019
Posted October 27th, 2019
2,334 posts
12.1 Years
Apparentely Cutieflys evolution appeared briefly in the Japanese trailer.

http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/trailers-and-news-discussion-next-news-is-on-september-6th-times-in-op.214560/page-109#post-5967840
Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
Send me a pm if you add me.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
12.4 Years
Some interesting comments from Ohmori about the creation of Sun & Moon here. Worth a read!