bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
16,334 posts
13.6 Years
You’ve only got until the 9th to download it via serial code!

Read the article here!

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool

Male
Seen November 7th, 2020
Posted June 12th, 2019
992 posts
10 Years
This morning my best friend sent me a text message about this event, and I sprinted to my 3DS to get my hands on Hoopa! I'm so happy I got this guy, besides the fact that he's an all around awesome Legendary in both typing and stats, I think the lore they built around this guys is super amazing. Hoopa is one of those few Legendary pokemon that just seems devious to the core, plus the fact that it can warp space and time using it's dimensional hoop is just way awesome, especially with how they presented him in OR/AS.
Masters of Hoenn

"Somewhere off in a distant world, an island exists, where the ocean only meets the sand, where the weather is always warm. An adventure begins, traveling from the vast lands into the deep seas, chasing into the heart of the tropics, where the plants are vibrant and the beasts are fantastic. We will find each other there, chasing the fleeting dreams of a land full of beauty and potential."

Rain

Female
Canada
Seen December 27th, 2020
Posted November 18th, 2017
117 posts
12.1 Years
I was hoping Hoopa would be given out again. Thanks, Nintendo! Once I get Volcanion, later this month, my living dex will be complete.

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,228 posts
10.5 Years
Nice to see Americans get another Hoopa event, not too long after Australia and NZ get a Volcanion event. Events seem to be getting handed on silver platters at the moment, especially with the wi-fi Keldeo also happening right now.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/