bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
15,969 posts
12.7 Years
I hope I can catch it in my limited time in the city this week...

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 28
Female
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 18th, 2020
Got a 93.3% one so not that bad. It's great because I'm busy at work this week so it's done out of the way lol Charge Beam and Zap Cannon.

Also guys - this is the shiny forme of Zapdos. They may patch it so get it quickly! However the official art implies it may be what Niantic intended...

So who knows lol go catch one anyway :)

Spyro

Seen October 5th, 2018
Posted July 26th, 2018
2,379 posts
4.8 Years
I can't wait to catch it to focus on Lugia! I'm afraid to miss that magestic beast ;^;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 28
Female
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Still no Lugia Soapy? :( That suuucks! Best of luck.

Also - BlazingCobaltX - you can do it too! Just... get lucky or do what I did, get my bf to throw it because he's studied how to throw more than me lmfao.

Meganium

memento mori

Female
Houston, TX
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted July 19th, 2020
17,039 posts
10.4 Years
Another legend I won't be able to get because I'll be at work all week :(

Hopefully all three birds make a return soon at a better time though. Good luck to those who plan to get Zapdos!
I'm just walking by to let you know
I can never say it on the phone
Will never let you go this time

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 28
Female
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
I got a 100% Zapdos tonight with a Nanab Berry, first throw, critical capture :) Legitimately the luckiest person feeling rn!

I'm now 2/2 for Zapdos!

Spyro

Seen October 5th, 2018
Posted July 26th, 2018
2,379 posts
4.8 Years
I did my second Zapdos when finishing work yesterday, along with Graine (it was his first Zapdos). He selflessly decided to miss his bus so we could catch it - then we both caught in on our first throw. And in the end we didn't even miss the bus :')

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.

Age 27
Male
Seen April 10th, 2018
Posted December 4th, 2017
200 posts
3.3 Years
I did my second Zapdos when finishing work yesterday, along with Graine (it was his first Zapdos). He selflessly decided to miss his bus so we could catch it - then we both caught in on our first throw. And in the end we didn't even miss the bus :')
What a beautiful story :')
Yeah. First Zapdos raid, first throw, managed to catch it with an Excellent curve ball. I got pretty lucky, too bad my Zapdos kinda sucks.. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 28
Female
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
I am now 4/4 for Zapdos lol some pretty good luck I'm getting here :')

Bay

Darkinium Z

She/They
Dani California
Online now
Posted 2 Days Ago
6,031 posts
14.4 Years
Did two Zapdos raids with my father. The first time neither of us caught it, and the second time I was able to after a few throws while my father came empty handed again. I'm happy I got one, but feel sorry for him haha.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]