HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 22
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 49 Minutes Ago
Posted 49 Minutes Ago
899 posts
3.3 Years
Looks like the first mission has failed once again, like it did in SM. It's pretty weird that we're actually capable of getting over 10 million, as was proven with the original incarnation of this mission. What are your thoughts on this?

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik | Sword: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,232 posts
9.4 Years
I figured this mission wouldn't succeed, especially because some people wanted to wait until Christmas to get the game. Game Freak and Nintendo really need to be more considerate of customers before coming up with a suitable GM.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
If the PSS was still a thing I have little doubt the goal would have been reached this time. As it is, lack of ease to sign up, less people playing than SM, Bank support within a week, less need to catch all the Pokemon as it's a mid-gen game too adds up to a failed mission.

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
14,235 posts
6.7 Years
totally forgot about participating in this mission, woops

oh well, there's always the next one they start up
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Zacian

刀劍 のザシアン.

Age 28
Male
Galar
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,413 posts
10.9 Years
Doesn't help that people could Pokebank over their Pokemon over early for the Shiny Charm if that matters; Mine was only about 30+ because I only catch the legendaries and important ones in-game.

Oh well, free 2,000 FC.

Is this a bad time to mention Pokemon Go had a similar event except it was 3 billion Pokemon and it was reached before the weeks end...
Not a very fair comparison there, it does not help when almost everyone owns an smartphone (For Arceus's sake, even 8 years olds in Singapore have iPhones to dial to Elmo) and the application is free to download-- Whereas you need to get a console for USUM and even then like mentioned above, most people don't have the money for the game until at least Christmas and things.
"We draw the sword with a clean conscience and with clean hands.."

Janp

Age 23
Non-binary
Czech Republic
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,054 posts
7.3 Years
I don't bother with global missions. I mainly do missions by myself.
^Pretty much this. I don't have USUM, but in SM, I couldn't care less about them.

I feel like FC is bad prize. If they would offer Mega Stones or some exclusive Pokemon, I would be more willing to do them.
Pokémon Challenges | Shiny Island