• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

IMPORTANT: Previous Generations Feedback Thread

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Figured I'd go and make an official feedback thread for this section. So give whatever feedback you feel like anytime, don't be afraid. What do you like, what don't you like, what you wanna see, what you don't wanna see, tell me I suck, anything you can think of, I think you guys know what to do in this thread.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think it would be cool to have the splash be a rotating one showcasing one thread from each generation :D

Reactions: Nah
Years
I'm with Rika. I'd love to see a splash showcasing art from each generation, especially since there's a lot of cool fanart around, but some official art isn't bad too.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Generation 1 FAQ is something I?d consider doing, I basically live on Pokemon Yellow and Red/Blue are basically the base form with different version exclusives. Gym Leader Pokemon are also different on Red/Blue(as is the rival Pokemon).

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Suppose I should give everyone an update on it: the FAQ thing is in the process of being made, I've been slowly working on it over the past several weeks, but there's still a lot to be done, so if you'd like to help, please do.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Suppose I should give everyone an update on it: the FAQ thing is in the process of being made, I've been slowly working on it over the past several weeks, but there's still a lot to be done, so if you'd like to help, please do.

Let me know if you need/want more. Might have to do research on Gen 2 though since it's been like... 17 years since I last played it lol.

Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
it's finally up: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=408509

kqUxt7z.jpg

i tried anyway

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Lmao, still didn't fix the one tiny error regarding Blastoise(105 SpD, not 100). Outside of that, looks good so far but I know you have more to add to it(I alone have tons of things lol).

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Thought I'd poke this thread and see what happens

Is there anything anyone wants to see? Any other feedback?

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
Hmm.. A Gen 1 FAQ would be great-- No, seriously! I love Generation 1, and I'd like to see an entire FAQ on it.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hmm.. A Gen 1 FAQ would be great-- No, seriously! I love Generation 1, and I'd like to see an entire FAQ on it.

there is one here, friend. and if you want to dig real far back, there is an old gen 1 & 2 FAQ that i think was made in 2003 and had actives edits up until maybe the late 2000's? but i wouldn't even know where to begin the dig for that one haha.

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
there is one here, friend. and if you want to dig real far back, there is an old gen 1 & 2 FAQ that i think was made in 2003 and had actives edits up until maybe the late 2000's? but i wouldn't even know where to begin the dig for that one haha.

Oh, thanks :)

I wouldn't know where to begin the dig for that one either!

Back