Hiroshi Sotomura

Ashe – House of Blue Lions

Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted March 4th, 2021
18,319 posts
18.5 Years
While I’m watching the Incineroar reveal I hunger for Poké Ball waffles…

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
3,377 posts
3.9 Years
Waffles

Rather than post a 1-word response, I’ll simply say this smacks of trying to cash in on the Lets GO craze that may cause little kids hooked on it to want PokeBall shaped waffles. That or they know people like Sheep or Fairy or Cherrim will buy this because they can lol.

Hyzenthlay

My love, it lies so deep

Age 21
The neglected garden
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,597 posts
8.5 Years
I've never even eaten waffles but I'd still buy this. :p
Ever felt a way with me?
Just once that's all I need
Entwined in finding you one day

professor plum

Age 29
he/him/his
louisiana
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
10,967 posts
15.9 Years
I love waffles, and if I didn't have a really nice waffle maker (that I never use) I'd probably buy this. It's so cute.

Cherrim

Age 32
she / her
Toronto
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
32,653 posts
18.4 Years
Waffles

Rather than post a 1-word response, I’ll simply say this smacks of trying to cash in on the Lets GO craze that may cause little kids hooked on it to want PokeBall shaped waffles. That or they know people like Sheep or Fairy or Cherrim will buy this because they can lol.
I feel so called out LOL. I'd already added it to my christmas list from the moment they sent the email in to Daily about it. :(

paired with erik destler.

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
3,377 posts
3.9 Years
I've never even eaten waffles but I'd still buy this. :p
Have you had Pancakes? Same damn thing except molded into a crisper form that is better able to take Syrup better. Just as there are Blueberry Pancakes, there are Blueberry Waffles. Not that I'd eat them(I prefer plain :D).

Incineroar

Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
358 posts
12 Years
I...... Kinda want this. I already have access to a good waffle iron but I still want it.
My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world.

And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death.

But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin.

I coveted that wind, I suppose.

Signature Image | Pushing Buttons

colours

she/her
the dream world
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
7,284 posts
16.1 Years
Part of me actually really wants this tbh.

... But I haven't eaten waffles in goodness knows how long, so I probably wouldn't use it a whole lot. u.u
Paired with flowerchild and Fairy