• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Face-Off Matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    Hi all, sorry for being a tad late on this.

Here are the matchups for the Team Face-Off. Groups are based off of timezones. Ddrox13 has it tough because he has to schedule battles with the Aussies.

Randoms:
    Group 1
    gimmepie vs Kitty (2-0)
    Kitty vs ddrox13 (2-1)
    ddrox13 vs gimmepie (2-0)

Group 2
    Janp vs Rabinov (2-1)
    Rabinov vs Aldo (2-0)
    Aldo vs Janp (2-0)

Group 3
    darthspikes vs Bardothren
    Bardothren vs Ms. Jiggly
    Ms. Jiggly vs darthspikes

First to 2 wins out of 3 gets the match win.
    Format will be one battle in Battle Factory, one battle in Random (or Random no PotD), and one battle in one of the other Random formats.
    You get 10 points per game win, and 10 extra points per match win.

OU*:
    Syndrome vs Bardothren (2-0)
    Bardothren vs ddrox13
    ddrox13 vs Syndrome

Ok for some explanation for the OU group - you guys can opt to go for Randoms instead, but let me know since all 3 of you have to battle in the same format. Additionally, if anyone else joins (which is unlikely since we only have 12 hours left), ddrox13 and then Bardothren will be replaced.

Point scoring for OU is the same for Randoms.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

EDIT: Oh right I forgot to mention. Save all replays and ping me on the server when you are finished your match so I can properly record scores!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back