That's Deneb, Altair, and Vega.

Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
18,090 posts
16.6 Years
Self-plagiarism is a pretty harsh rule.

Oh well, maybe an update will roll in some of the competition shirts.
On a day just like any other,
you suddenly stood up and said,
“Let's go stargazing tonight!”

Green

쳐다보지마 그런 눈으로

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,877 posts
13.9 Years
oof

since one word replies might still not be okay? i will also say, damn, that's harsh.
however, it makes sense that it has to be a new design and not just throwing in a design that hasn't been made for the game itself.

왜 그래 왜 안돼
잘못한 게 우린 하나 없는데

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
4,593 posts
10.4 Years
That's a shame! The shirt looked p cool. Well, oh well, maybe they can just choose the second place design instead.
Theme: Mafuyu Sato
Pair: Green

Juno

w i n t e r

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
4,185 posts
5.6 Years
It was definitely not one of my favorites so I'm personally not too upset, but it does suck for the artist since they just "self" plagiarized. I understand why Uniqlo did that though, if they wanted designs dedicated to their contest and brand. I think they could have bumped second place to first etc and selected a new third place in that case, or something like that so there's still a winner.

I'm still super excited for this collection though! I did not buy any shirts the first time they did Uniqlo x Pokemon (or it might have just been the Nintendo x Uniqlo line) since I walked by the shirts in the mall and felt like the quality was not that great, but since then I've purchased a few shirts from Uniqlo x Snoopy and Uniqlo x Sanrio, and the other day I looked at some of their Marvel shirts as well, and noted the quality and printing has improved vastly since, so I am really excited for these shirts. The designs are great, too, there are quite a few I have my eye on.
Advertiser Content