Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 43 Minutes Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
4,597 posts
10.4 Years
obviously lance i mean look at his read hair how could he not be in this top ten what the psyduck
Theme: Mafuyu Sato
Pair: Green

Green

쳐다보지마 그런 눈으로

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,877 posts
13.9 Years
Oh my god, yeah I'm on the lookout for Steven and N, personally.

Well what if we aren’t gay?
Then we need someone to write a wife version of this article

Even though, arguably, everyone has at least one Pokemon husband.

왜 그래 왜 안돼
잘못한 게 우린 하나 없는데

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

Rivvon

Age 26
Female
USA
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
2,577 posts
12.2 Years
Well what if we aren’t gay?
I am not gay and this applies to me very much! In fact, I was the lead researcher!

obviously lance i mean look at his read hair how could he not be in this top ten what the ****
Lance is a Very Good Husband but I think his effectiveness would primarily rely on if he is available in his Elite Four form or his Champion form. In his Champion form, his Dragonite would be able to bypass enemy Pokémon and aim straight for the Trainers themselves with Hyper Beam, which could either prove to be very powerful or lead to some nasty lawsuits.

Oh my god, yeah I'm on the lookout for Steven and N, personally.
Very good choices!
Even though, arguably, everyone has at least one Pokemon husband.
Absolutely!

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
14,716 posts
11.3 Years
As I told you, I approve of Wes being mentioned. I do hope we see some spinoff characters... Not just Game Freak games, please!

Rivvon

Age 26
Female
USA
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
2,577 posts
12.2 Years
As I told you, I approve of Wes being mentioned. I do hope we see some spinoff characters... Not just Game Freak games, please!
At the very least, I hope the spin-offs that are closely tied to the main series (Colosseum and XD) are included someday. I have a feeling Red, Brock, and Misty will have alternatives wearing their (or in Red's case, Ash's) anime outfits, so adding some spin-off characters shouldn't be too bad once the game is old enough!

Advertiser Content