bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
14,716 posts
11.3 Years
Let us know of anything else we ought to include!

I want chipmunk Pokemon details. :<

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
31,714 posts
16.5 Years
Are they the logos of various sponsors [Leon] has earnt? Maybe that means he’s rich, too.
he looks like he spends all his money on snapback hats, he's probably broke and always looking for more sponsors.

paired with erik destler, ryoutarou, disturbed, & rabinov.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
14,716 posts
11.3 Years
I think the dragon in the tower is just part of the tower. Maybe based on a new Pokémon.

But anyway, so many cool details!
Yeah, it does seem more like a building structure, but placing what it looks like is harder...
he looks like he spends all his money on snapback hats, he's probably broke and always looking for more sponsors.
Haha, hats can be darn expensive in Pokemon games, so this seems valid.

colours

past our yesterdays

Female
the dream world
Seen 41 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
4,351 posts
14.2 Years
I was discussing with a friend last night about how cool it was to essentially bike on water. @__@

It does make me wonder how HMs are going to be handled this time around.

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
25,978 posts
12.7 Years
That mysterious dragon-like statue does look a bit like Charizard's head on a chess piece or something! Interesting.

Am especially excited about the possibilities of my cute little chipmunk. \o/

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Male
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
74 posts
1.2 Years
The serebii site introduces a purpley squirrel pokemon seen in the crowd.. Pachirisu has a friend, now...

Also.. pokemon in the crowd kept repeating ...munchlax, riolu, pikachu, eevee, vulpix... i wonder if there is a significance with them?

I am hoping for eeveelution

besides that.. did you see the stylish leather jacket with metal studs on the one girl player? it looks like some cool outfit choices are coming.
There is no room in my heart for Hate.

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
25,978 posts
12.7 Years
Also.. pokemon in the crowd kept repeating ...munchlax, riolu, pikachu, eevee, vulpix... i wonder if there is a significance with them?
I think it's just to make their work easier, so they copy and paste the same Pokémon across the giant stadium to fill up space haha. But who knows?? You can tell many of the people in the audience are copy and pasted too, some of them positioned a bit differently or mirrored.

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
31,714 posts
16.5 Years
Haha, hats can be darn expensive in Pokemon games, so this seems valid.
Wow, when I made that post I completely forgot that I basically spent all my money in XY on fashion.

I have no right to be criticizing Leon. 🤐

paired with erik destler, ryoutarou, disturbed, & rabinov.

Rivvon

Age 26
Female
USA
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
2,577 posts
12.2 Years
sponsors on Leon's outfit
An all-out battle has just ended, with Leon as the victor--it should come as no surprise, considering he has never lost an official battle. The stadium crowd is pumped, the energy palpable as their screams threaten to lift the roof right off the building. Cameramen and reporters rush, hoping to get to his side before he is engulfed by a tidal wave of fans.

"Leon, Champion Leon! That was an amazing battle!" One manages to reach him before the rest. "Do you have anything to say?" She points the microphone in his direction as everyone eagerly awaits his response.

Leon chuckles. "It was a fantastic fight, alright! And speaking of fantastic, this battle was sponsored by Audible! Audible is a--

Cid

from 2013

Age 23
Male
Philippines
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,839 posts
11.3 Years
Wooloo rolling is the best part. This is a great article, man!
Advertiser Content