DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul's demo is now available!
This game is being updated at least once a month! Please check in from time to time!
The next game in my list of fan games, it's finally here, to make the year an awesome one for everyone!
I spent a ton of time on this game and making sure it's pretty different than my other previous fan games!
There's so many changes and new features, some brought back from The Camry Legend, and some completely new! and I can't wait to list them.
Without further ado, let the list begin! (Credits for these new features below in "Credits" section)

New & Updated Features
A Completely New Region! - Say hello to the Caracara region! More info below!
Overworld Encounters - Huge change! Now, wild Pokémon are visible in the overworld, as they are in Sword and Shield.
Multiple Save Files - The game now has multiple saves! The maximum amount of saves is 10, which is plenty to have! They can be carried over to the full version of the game.
The Move Master - Not a completely new feature, but the Move Master has been moved to only being in Pokémon Centers, due to the possibility of players getting stuck previously.
Pokémon Birthsigns - Although they play less of an important role in the game, they are still here, and are still very helpful! More info on them is in-game on the Pokégear.
The Stats Judge - Now in the Summary screen. Super helpful to see which stats a Pokémon excels or does not excel in.
Unreal Time System - The game runs the Unreal Time System, which means time runs faster in-game than real life. This change will stay this time, and the game uses this effectively.
Generation 8 Pokémon & Moves - This one is huge! Most Gen. 8 Pokémon and moves are now available to be used! This also includes all past generations! Also Galarian Forms as well!
Walking Pokémon - Walk alongside your favorite Pokémon! Yes, this includes the previously-mentioned Generation 8 Pokémon!
Pokémon Box System - A returning feature, the ability to access the Pokémon Storage System anywhere.
Updated Movesets - All Pokémon in-game have their Sword & Shield movesets. However, due to the removal of moves in said game, I added the removed move to the Pokémon's movesets
via TM, Egg Move, or to be remembered at the Move Master.
Updated Day Care mechanics - The Day Care works as it does in Generation 7 and later; no leveling up, just for breeding and finding Pokémon Eggs.
Other Pokémon Changes - In my older games, a lot of details on Pokémon were incorrect, especially Generation 6. These have been fixed! This includes Abilities and movesets.
Improved Quest System - The Quest System has received an update, and looks better than before.
Generation 5 & 6 Back Sprite Edits - The Generation 5 and 6 back sprites looked odd before. Now, they look much better. (Again, credits below.)
Beldum - Yes, Beldum will be available in the full version of the game.

The Caracara Region!

The Caracara region is the new region in the spotlight this time! It's based on the Florida Keys, part of Miami, Florida, parts of the Everglades, and even the Bermuda Triangle!
it's comprised of several islands, which can be reached by boat. In the demo, three islands are available. So, if you're a fast player, three hours should be the demo's length.

The Story
With the new region, brings a whole new story! It is separate from my other games, which is different than usual. You do not have to play my older games to understand the story.
However, some parts of the story will make more sense if you play Tentin Redux, The Light in Our Hearts, and The Camry Legend 2 before hopping in this game!

The Caracara region, although far apart from Camry, Tentin, or Dulyn, is a popular destination for all Trainers in the entire world. Due to its status as a melting pot, many opposing ideas
combine.
Many years before the events of the story, a mysterious group of people named the Island Protection Squad pledged to revive the region, which was struggling with climate change and pollution.
Unfortunately, the group assumed too much power, and destroyed one of the islands. Due to this sudden act, they were banished from the region, then later disbanded.
Present day, you and your friend go on a journey with two characters, a kind girl named Myrtle, and a mysterious, aggressive, and sword-wielding girl nicknamed Blade. You travel through the
Caracara region, still feeling the effects of the Island Protection Squad all those years ago.

Pokémon Locations
Although the Pokédex works this time around, I'll list them here, just for the convenience.
In version 1.0.8 and later, the Pokégear also has a feature that allows you to see all the encounters in an area, now making this section a little useless, but still.
This list only includes areas from the demo so far. Pokémon are listed from top to bottom, by rarity.
Spoiler:

Route 1
Grass, Daytime
Poochyena
Rattata
Rookidee
Skwovet
Elekid (ver. 1.0.6. or later)
Rockruff
Blipbug
Wooloo
Lillipup
Nickit
Chewtle
Cutiefly

Grass, Nighttime
Poochyena
Rattata
Rookidee
Nickit
Rockruff
Skwovet
Wooloo
Lillipup
Seedot
Chewtle
Cutiefly

One Mile Bridge
Grass, Daytime
Poochyena
Rattata
Rookidee
Budew
Rockruff
Blipbug
Wingull
Nickit
Skwovet
Chewtle
Cutiefly

Water
Psyduck
Shellos
Marill
Staryu
Corphish

Fishing
Finneon
Arrokuda
Tympole

Grass, Nighttime
Poochyena
Nickit
Starly
Budew
Inkay
Grubbin
Wingull
Skwovet
Seedot
Chewtle
Cutiefly

Mandarin Forest
Grass, Daytime
Caterpie
Weedle
Scatterbug
Blipbug
Cascoon
Silcoon
Wurmple
Slakoth
Nincada
Venipede
Shroomish
Timburr

Grass, Nighttime
Caterpie
Weedle
Scatterbug
Misdreavus
Cascoon
Silcoon
Wurmple
Slakoth
Murkrow
Shroomish
Blipbug
Sinistea

Route 2
Grass
Rookidee
Zigzagoon
Growlithe
Gossifleur
Fletchling
Chewtle
Yamper
Machop
Magby (ver. 1.0.6. or later)
Skwovet
Budew
Wynaut

Mikan Cave
Cave
Geodude
Rolycoly
Zubat
Machop
Sableye (B1F only, ver. 1.0.5 or later)
Cleffa (1F only, ver. 1.0.5 or later)
Onix
Aron
Cubone
Silicobra
Noibat
Larvitar
Kangaskhan

Route 3
Grass, Daytime
Rookidee
Skwovet
Rufflet
Marill
Pineco
Ekans
Zigzagoon
Ralts
Yamper
Gossifleur
Aipom
Chatot

Water
Tentacool
Goldeen
Finneon
Barboach
Mareanie

Fishing
Wishiwashi
Magikarp
Remoraid

Grass, Nighttime
Hoothoot
Vullaby
Zigzagoon
Ekans
Marill
Skwovet
Electrike
Surskit
Gothita
Gossifleur
Pineco
Chatot

Calamont Town
Water
Psyduck
Horsea
Marill
Staryu
Corphish

Fishing
Arrokuda
Wishiwashi
Slowpoke

Route 4
Grass, Daytime
Shellos
Nidorino
Farfetch'd
Eevee (ver. 1.0.9. or later)
Dewpider
Wimpod
Milcery
Wooper
Nidorina
Electrike
Solosis
Foongus

Water
Tentacool
Goldeen
Mantyke
Barboach
Mareanie

Fishing
Arrokuda
Corsola
Skrelp

Grass, Nighttime
Shellos
Nidorino
Eevee (ver. 1.0.9. or later)
Hoothoot
Dewpider
Venonat
Murkrow
Wooper
Nidorina
Electrike
Solosis
Foongus

Route 5
Land
Skitty
Mareep
Zigzagoon
Espurr
Skiploom
Gossifleur
Toxel
Stufful
Rockruff
Applin
Heracross
Bonsly

Fishing
Goldeen
Clauncher
Barboach

Screenshots
Spoiler:

More will be added in the full version!

Bugfixes
An important new update. Please download right away!
Spoiler:

- The Day Care Man now hands out an Oval Charm if you've collected at least 30 Eggs from the Day Care. (May be changed if this is too easy or too hard.) You can see how many you've got by watching the "Trainer Info"
TV channel at any TV. As of this update, the counter starts at zero.
- The game now displays the area at the corner of the screen when you access the pause menu. It does not work in the Nature Preservation Zone.
- Some animations were completely changed.
- FINALLY added HM Items. Currently, in the demo, Fly, Rock Smash, Flash, Dig, and Cut have been replaced. Their TMs will still be in the same areas, however. Of course, they still have their uses as field moves.
The item icons use basic Pokémon menu sprites for now until I can replace them. HM items will be the new normal in my fan games from here on out.
- Added all-new icon sprites from Gen. 6.

Older Bugfixes
Spoiler:

- Fixed crash after defeating the Lumia Town Gym for the first time.
- Added some hidden fossils in Mikan Cave, just because.
- Fixed issue where you could walk on bushes in Lumia Town.
- Fixed typo in some dialogue when your friend is at your house during the beginning of the game. Typos are bad.
- Fixed Scorbunny's base stats. They really were reversed, and now they are normal. Other Pokemon weren't edited, as I didn't find any more issues there.
- Fixed issue where the player could head to the west of Lumia Town when they still had to visit the graveyard.
- Edited some text around the beginning of the game.
- Fixed issue where talking to the Pokémon Center nurse would crash the game.
- Fixed issue where calling Mach Pizza would crash the game.
- Fixed TV issue.
- Fixed all sorts of issues in the Mandarin Town Mart.
- Fixed issue if the player lost after not entering a Pokemon Center.
- Fixed Trainer issue on Route 3.
- Fixed possible Rockruff evolution bug
- Changed Badge requirements for using Fly and Rock Smash out of battle.
- Fixed issue where roaming Pokemon could appear. Now they cannot.
- Changed a few areas' looks a bit.
- Fixed some more typos and dialogue.
- Added new Flabebe and Litleo line backsprites
- Fixed Take Down and Ally Switch move description error.
- Fixed possible Scatterbug bug.
- Fixed Teatime move.
- Added actual Bike music.
- Changed a few weather animations and sound effects.
- Non-encounter overworld Pokemon now get added as 'seen' on the Pokedex as they should.
- Added Interviewers battle on Route 3.
- Changed encounters in Mikan Cave. (See encounters section)
- Fixed Overdrive move.
- Added new items to areas, and changed some around.
- Fixed many movesets, and more are updated with Sword and Shield DLC info for older Pokemon. Probably many more are still needed. (Sheesh, there's like over 400. I need a quick break)
- Changed some evolution moves.
- Fixed Gulp Missile ability bug. (Not used yet, but will be)
- Fixed Quick Draw ability bug. (Not used yet, but will be)
- Changed the Mach Pizza theme that plays in the restaurant.
- Added TM05 Dig to Mikan Cave. It replaces an old item, so it won't appear if you've collected the old item.
- Largely changed the Town Map. Most are areas that are inaccessible in the demo, but will be in the final release!
- Changed many backsprites and added some missing Shiny sprites.
- Changed some encounters in Route 1, the One Mile Bridge, and Route 2.
- Fixed Fossil Reviver bug in Calamont Town.
- Added most of the Sword and Shield DLC Move Tutor moves in preparation for the final game.
- Attempted to fix Screen Cleaner Ability bug.
- Fixed possible Toxel evolution bug. To fix, catch a new Toxel.
- Skilled Mode is now temporarily disabled during the first rival battle, to make it actually winnable.
- Changed some intro dialogue and some cutscenes due to a suggestion. Thanks to who suggested! It's those creative criticisms that will make the game better.
- Added an NPC who gives an Egg in Mandarin Town.
- Fixed Alolan Form evolution bug.
- Gave Heracross Rock Blast via Egg Move.
- Fixed Telekinesis so now it works like in the games; it no longer affects Diglett, Dugtrio, Sandygast, or Palossand.
- Changed the Town Map yet again. Again, it's an area that will be available in the final game.
- Added some news reports on the TV.
- Added some more backsprites.
- Fossils now are always at Lv. 20 on Skilled Mode.
- Added TMs to Calamont Mart.
- Fixed Body Press being a Steel-type move. Now it's correctly a Fighting-type move.
- Changed Energy Powder to heal 60 HP, as in Gen. 7 and later
- Changed Energy Root to heal 120 HP, as in Gen. 7 and later
- Fixed major Day Care Egg bug.
- Added many new backsprites to some Pokemon.
- Added a new feature to the Pokégear, the ability to look at every encounter an area has.
- Added a completely new intro, replacing the old one, in an attempt to streamline it better. This intro will be the same for the completed version, minus the part of it saying it's a demo.
- Added Eevee to Route 4, replacing Trubbish.
- All revived Fossils are now at Lv. 20, as it was supposed to be in the last update. No idea why it wasn't actually in the last update.
- Changed a few more Pokemon movesets. Gave Vespiquen access to Bug Buzz because oddly it doesn't learn that move, only by prior evolution. Since Bug Buzz was removed
from Combee's moveset in Gen. 8, I decided to be nice.
- Lowered the prices for these items to fit Gen. 8: Potion, Ultra Ball, Awakening, Burn Heal, Ice Heal, Full Heal, and Poke Toy
- Raised the prices for these items to fit Gen. 8: Hyper Potion, Luxury Ball, HP Up, Protein, Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Carbos, PP Up, Repel, Super Repel, Max Repel, X Attack, X Defense,
X Sp. Atk, X Sp. Def, X Speed, X Accuracy, Guard Spec., Dire Hit, Revive, and Antidote. Looks like inflation hit hard.
- Added some info to the cities on the Town Map.
- Allowed the player to look at the region map earlier, inside their bedroom at the beginning of the game.
- Edited Yungoos' and Gumshoos' movesets. Just to be cheeky, I gave Yungoos the move Trump Card as an Egg Move.
- Changed the music that plays during a Gym Leader fight (Minus whatever Gym Leader you fought as the 4th one, due to an oversight on my part. The fix will be in the next update.)
- Changed High Jump Kick's accuracy to correctly be at 90%.
- Changed Water Compaction Ability description.
- Fixed possible encounter list crash bug.
- Fixed issue of not being able to use Dig out of battle.
- Changed Myrtle sprite during the main game. Embarrassing thing I left there. Ignore what was there before.
- Fixed a Camper being a Double Battle in the Calamont Gym. Thought I fixed this in the last update, too...
- Added an extra changelog included in the game's folder when the game is downloaded. It's pretty much the same as the list here, but it's just for easier access for people.

Known Bugs & Oversights
Spoiler:

- The overworld encounters may block a Trainer's view, allowing the player to pass by. Now that I've said it, people will do it. Don't do it! I can't really fix this oversight, as it really isn't a bug.
- The time skip feature may crash the game. I have not been able to duplicate it, so I can't really fix it. Don't worry, it should work fine normally.
- Scorbunny's overworld sprite is huge.
- Kubfu, Urshifu, Calyrex, Regieleki, Regidrago, and Zarude cannot be added to the game, as not enough info was known at the time I released this game. If I added them, it would cause
bugs that would be hard to fix without forcing people to start a new save, which doesn't seem to be a good idea. However, regional forms will still be added as they release in the main games.
- Wimp Out and Emergency Exit work oddly in wild battles.

Download
Version 1.1.0, September 22nd, 2020
Download HERE

Website
Currently, there is a wiki of Blossom of the Soul on Wikia, started by me, and edited all by me. It's hard work, and nowhere near done, but if you want to read more about the game's backstory
and lore, give it a read here.

Credits
This is a long list, and I listed everyone, but knowing me, I probably missed one. If I did, please tell me.
Spoiler:

Pokémon Essentials v.17.2 - Maruno, Flameguru, Peter O.
RPG Maker XP - Enterbrain
Pokémon Birthsigns / Zodiac Powers - Lucidious89
Improved Quest System - Marin
Advanced Pokédex, Roulette minigame, Unreal Time System - FL
Wild Hidden Ability script - Scyl, NettoHikari, Marin
Text Skip feature - Amethyst
Learn Moves Upon Evolution - Crystal Noel, Zerokid
Gen. 7 Sprites - thedarkdragon11
USUM Sprites - Leparagon, Amethyst
Night Sky background - TowardsThePantheon
Following Pokémon - Help-14, zingzags, Rayd12smitty, Venom12, mej71
Disguise script - Poq
Improved D/P/Pt Font - Peter O., Mr. Gela
Level Balancing script - Umbreon
B/W Gen. 3 style overworld sprites - Mashirosakura, Young-Dante
DE Music Themes - Dead Ends
BP System - SunakazeKun
Band Room Tileset - derlo, SDV, Shardi, Mi, Logiedent, Phyromatical, Sharm
Lava tiles - DormDude, Rayquaza-dot
Summary Screen Graphics - Akizakura16​
Poké Transfer Scripts - xLeD, Harshboy, rigbycwts
Overworld Item Graphics - Wergan, PurpleAladdin
Sewer tileset - aveontrainer, Kyle Dove, Kane89
Encounter List - raZ, Nuri Yuri, Vendily, Savordez, Marin
Gen 1 tileset - CynthiaCelestic

Improved Gen. 5 Back Sprites - Dreadwing93

Improved Gen. 6 Front and Back Sprites
Gen VI 64x64, Gen VII 64x64, Chamber, Solo993, N-Kin, WAH!,
PiaCarrot, Zorgoth120, Incufan120, Fexiled,
Hooded Bird, Zerudez, XY Sprite Proj.,
Monnotonnous Pixels, Vale98PM, Dragonball23,
Axel-Comics, Noscium, Faintster, Skeetendo User,
Mylittlekeldeo, Tor2005, Lakeofdance, Neslug,
Jozzer26, Fenne-King, SupahSanti, Leparagon,
Falgaia MrDollSteak, Chaos Rush, Layell, Spherical Ice,
princessofmusic, Sky High, Wobblebuns, Redrooster, N-Kin, Zerudez,
SupahSnivy, Branflakes325, Legitimate Username, aXl, Superjub,
Seiku88, Gexeys, al199288, Sleet, The Cynical Poet,
Noscium,Tayub1221, SSJ4 Furanki, Arkeis, Quanyails,
Orchid, GeoisEvil, Wyverii, Vale98PM, thedarkdragon11,
TrainerSplash, MilanesaCosmic, Fridave, Versekr Dark,
Nordk, Hoenn, GOLDstandard, Doesntknowhowtoplay, Thundrake,
orly32123, Criminon Slowpoke13, Soloo993, Dursem,
Derxwna Kapsyla, Dreadwing93

Gen 7 & Gen. 8 Abilities, moves, scripts
Zeak6464, TapuFini, SpartaLazor, leparagon,
Bulbapedia, Serebii ,M3rein, BlackOutG5,
Rune, Rigbycwts, Rot8er_ConeX, James Davy,
Luka S.J., WolfPP

Various Overworld Sprites - aveontrainer, PurlpleZaffre, Starsparkless, MrDollSteak
Dancer Ability -mybusiness
Day and Night Shading feature - Deo
Replace Party Pokémon Script - Jonas930
Meltan overworld sprite - NicoMts
Friendship Checker Script - Alaguesia
Gen. 8 Sprites - leParagon, Crocovyle, Cynda, KingOfThe-X-Roads, JaegerLucciano23,
SageDeoxys, Z-nogryoP, G.E.Z.
Galarian Zigzagoon Overworld Sprite - Larryturbo
Visible Overworld Encounters - derFischae
Overworld Item Descriptions - Boonzeet
Multiple Save Files - JessWishes
Footprints Script - KleinStudio
Cissy sprite - starsparkless
Name Windows - Mr. Gela
Ice Palace Tiles - Magiscarf

Reborn Animations - Amethyst, Jan, Inuki, Smeargletail, Mde, Koyo
Reborn SFX - Amethyst, Pokemon Mystery Universe
Reborn Graphic Rip - Neslug
HM Items - derFischae

Caracara region map - Pokeminer20
"Going Different Ways", "Drafty Places"
by Eric Matyas

I hope you all enjoy your time in the Caracara region! You are all breathtaking.
As this is still a demo, a lot can change! Your feedback is important. Also, Trainer sprites will hopefully be changed instead of being default.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or cries of outrage, feel free to reach out to me! I'll respond as quickly as possible. I'm always doing nothing anyway.
I'll continue to actively work on the game until everyone has a great time playing!

Vendily

Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
1,279 posts
5.1 Years
Fan Games Staff Post
Approved.
| Starly @ 1,228

Common Errors (and How to Fix Them) in Essentials
None of my scripts are made for v18 of Essentials.

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
not to complain, but when I read a book at 2 am to advance the time, the game crashed.
Talking to the nurse in Lumia Town PC crashes the game.
Okay. I'll fix these immediately, and release a quick bugfix to not interrupt anyone's experience.

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
the same glitch happens with mach pizza. The pc also doesn't heal. guess Scorbunny's dead
The PC not healing is on purpose, that's because you can access it anywhere, like in the main games. I'll have a fix real quick! My apologies!

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
What's the story going to be like in this game? While I don't mind more casual Pokemon games, I find myself preferring fan games or ROM hacks which present a more mature and well-written storyline.

I'm still going to check this out, though!
The story will be much different from my last games. It'll definitely be more mature and serious in parts than my other games.. I'll try my best for it to be well-written. This game will focus more on the characters, story and also exploration more. I'm also hoping to have a branching storyline so the player also has a larger part in the story.

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
Yeah, I just tested it on the same version of the game that I uploaded. Can't replicate the bug. You'll have to start a new game, is what I can tell you.

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
I think the stats for scorbunny are messed up...it has high special defense and low speed for some reason. I think it's base speed and sp. def are switched. Not sure if this is intentional or not. Also unsure if this occurs with other mons...
I'll have to check that, and the other Gen. 8 Pokémon, just to be safe. If you also check the in-game Advanced Dex feature, it'll list the base stats of the Pokémon as well.
Male
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted May 27th, 2020
6 posts
7 Years
I tried to play the 3/24 update, but there seems to be some graphical issues and errors. The title screen displays as all black and the next screen displays as all white. I was able to randomly select the option for a new game, but I got this error before I could proceed to naming my character.

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 4 (coords 2,14), map 1 ():

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: TextEntry:1208:in `pbStartScene'undefined method `width' for nil:NilClass

***Full script:

pbTrainerName

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

TextEntry:1546:in `pbStartScreen'

TextEntry:1620:in `pbEnterText'

TextEntry:1617:in `pbFadeOutIn'

TextEntry:1617:in `pbEnterText'

TextEntry:1627:in `pbEnterPlayerName'

PSystem_Utilities:721:in `pbTrainerName'

(eval): 1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1606:in `eval'

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
I tried to play the 3/24 update, but there seems to be some graphical issues and errors. The title screen displays as all black and the next screen displays as all white. I was able to randomly select the option for a new game, but I got this error before I could proceed to naming my character.

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 4 (coords 2,14), map 1 ():

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: TextEntry:1208:in `pbStartScene'undefined method `width' for nil:NilClass

***Full script:

pbTrainerName

TextEntry:1546:in `pbStartScreen'

TextEntry:1620:in `pbEnterText'

TextEntry:1617:in `pbFadeOutIn'

TextEntry:1617:in `pbEnterText'

TextEntry:1627:in `pbEnterPlayerName'

PSystem_Utilities:721:in `pbTrainerName'

(eval): 1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1606:in `eval'

I know the issue. I uploaded the wrong files somehow... I must have been real tired yesterday. I'll have to upload it again but with the actual files later today.

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
Got a crash after defeating the first gym leader. It was tile related.
when I beat the 1st gym leader and the mandarin island match quest started, the game crashed.
I just released an update that should fix these issues. If not, then I'll look more into it. Thank you for playing. I hope you can enjoy.

The Roniverse

Drinks ketchup straight from the bottle

shen't
Philippines
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,513 posts
7.5 Years
Hey quick question, how far does this demo go? I'm really looking forward to playing this!
On a hiatus. Just chillin' now.

The Roniverse

Drinks ketchup straight from the bottle

shen't
Philippines
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,513 posts
7.5 Years
This demo goes to the 4th Gym, so a little before the halfway point of what the full game will be.
Awesome to hear! And I really do appreciate game makers like you who're really quick to respond to community feedback. Just wanna say that <3.
On a hiatus. Just chillin' now.

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken

Non-binary
The Yugoslav Region
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
58 posts
3.3 Years
I just released an update that should fix these issues. If not, then I'll look more into it. Thank you for playing. I hope you can enjoy.
Thanks. I've enjoyed all of your games so far and I look forward to trying this one out.

DrawnToast

Male
Arizona
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
207 posts
5.8 Years
Awesome to hear! And I really do appreciate game makers like you who're really quick to respond to community feedback. Just wanna say that <3.
Thank you so much. I always try to respond to feedback! That is one of the main reasons why I released the demo! I want my game to be the best it can be!