• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Punk Rock Cafe

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    Eliana said:
    I disagree...Punk may be dead in most places, but it's not entirely dead. There are a few people who keep it alive, and I'm not giving up hope on it. I know that most of the people who claim to be "Punk" nowadays think it's Punk to wear black and stud belts, but not everyone is like that.

Yes.. that's true too. It's just that not many of those people still play the music. And as you said, black hair and studded belts isn't punk, it's now *gasp* POP CULTURE...

Death_Bringer said:
    collision course sucks!. the band was better without jay-z.

a big ole amen to that. did anyone else feel that to be a publicity stunt just to make more mula?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Is this the join thread?
    If so this is my application.

Here are some bands I'm really into:
    Panci! At the Disco
    504 Plan
    The Ramones
    Green Day
    Taking Back Sunday
    Fall Out Boy
    Saves the Day
    Thursday
    Brand New
    Punchline
    Relient K
    MXPX
    Bowling for Soup (hilarious, creative guys.)
    Straylight Run
    Bayside
    The Smiths
    Morissey
    The Get Up Kids
    Thursday
    Mae

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I just heard a song by Linkin Park the other day and I think the song was called Breaking the Habbit...uhm...what CD was that from?

Heres what I think, and don't get mad...LP is like the Offspring...they were good and maybe still are but many don't see that anymore.

However there is good news the song recomendation of the day is:
    I know your waiting~Auto-pilot Off

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    Overlord Sato said:
    I just heard a song by Linkin Park the other day and I think the song was called Breaking the Habbit...uhm...what CD was that from?

Heres what I think, and don't get mad...LP is like the Offspring...they were good and maybe still are but many don't see that anymore.

However there is good news the song recomendation of the day is:
    I know your waiting~Auto-pilot Off

Thats from the meteora cd, o and yeah a lot of people dont like linkin park

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    Eliana said:
    F--- The Flag...XD
    It's an amazing song...too bad it's only like 58 seconds XD
    As is the problem with so many old-school punk songs...

Now it's time to slaughter!!!! [/antiflag lyrics]

who likes loooonnnggg songs? Like that of Circle takes the square and the Mars volta? Check them out BTW... two of me favourite bands

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Many people are saying well punk has taken on a new meaning...so for all those complainers out there you may like my recomended song.

Song of the day: Surrender by Cheap Trick but listen to Less Than Jakes version it sounds better.

The thing about me is that I tend to dislike a band before I really like them...for instance Fallout Boy and Simple Plan...but then again I haven't bothered to listen an entire CD by either of them.

Thanks Kid Frost, I wanted to know cause I have basically 100 dollars to spend on stuff I don't need or stuff I want...and there is a great music store by where I live so any recomendations for any album you like would be much appreciated.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Long songs? Heck yes!

Jesus of Suburbia and Homecoming (Both by Green Day)- The video for Jesus of Suburbia came out a few days ago...one of the best I've seen.

Back