• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Punk Rock Cafe

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    well, for me i think its simple plan. since the release of their new album MTV @ hard rock live, many people have been requesting crazy and untitled in MTV again. well, crazy is thier new single i dont much like the graphics, but i like the message. i especially like Jump! coz its really energetic and....well.....makes me wanna jump! lol!

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Cool Greta and saint jimmmey can join...cause for some reason I forgot to add you the first time...and props to Sceptiles Master for keeping this thread alive while I was gone...YEAH!

Green Day isn't dead it just wasn't there best album...however I loved Whatser name and Novicane...two songs that haven't been played on the radio.

Yeah saint jimmmey your right just because one or two songs sound different doesn't mean that they are emo or ska...you want to know a good ska band try Less Than Jake~album with She's gonna break.

recommended song of the day: superman by Goldfinger...kind of punk kind of ska...the song itself is clearly and completley all ska...but its good.

And just because I want to say so bad... Your name is saint jimmmey your a son of a gun...

Chase Leader

Years
    Death_Bringer said:
    umm...what album of green day has the song of "basket case"? i really like that song

The Album is called Dookie...my second favorite Green Day Album.
    On another note I just picked up Auto-pilot Off's newest CD, and it now rivals my number one band Sum 41...which by the way can't be replaced.

Today I'll give you a recomended album and song:
    Recomended Album: Make a Sound~Auto-pilot Off
    Recomended Song:Angels with Dirty Faces~Sum 41

By the way whats your favorite Album?
    I want to know cause I need a breath of fresh air...

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Basket case's one of my favourite green day songs ever! And of course Dookie has to be my favourite album so far. I really like American Idiot too, but I kinda think that Dookie has a bit of a different sound...which I like <3
    My favourite song from American Idiot has to be Extraordinary girl for some reason, I just love it!

Chase Leader

Years
    Yeah you can join loveble_cameron...you can stop begging. I'll post again later...and ohh yeah my favorite album is All Killer No Filler~Sum 41.
    Today all I have is a recommended song:
    Divine Intervention~Auto-pilot Off

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    can i join the club? my fav punk rock groups r (in no order):
    1. Bowling for Soup
    2. Simple Plan
    3. Coldplay (not sure if you'd consider them punk or not)
    4. Green Day (evry1 seems 2 like them nowadays)
    5. Fallout boy (not sure if they're punk either)
    BTW, i'm kinda new 2 punk rock but i'm determined 2 learn more about it. I'd like 2 recommend the song Ohio (come back to Texas) because i'm from ohio. not really a good reason tho.

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    I'd like to put forward my theory: punk IS dead, real punk that is, in the truest sense of the word, but I think, through common usage, we can accept that all the bands we talk about can be classed broadly as punk. So this means:

NO LABELLING ARGUMENTS!

But everyone's been good so far, so I'm happy. ANybody like The Used? I'm goin to see them live on the 26th for the taste of chaos tour!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    ~tang~ said:
    I'd like to put forward my theory: punk IS dead, real punk that is, in the truest sense of the word, but I think, through common usage, we can accept that all the bands we talk about can be classed broadly as punk. So this means:

NO LABELLING ARGUMENTS!

But everyone's been good so far, so I'm happy. ANybody like The Used? I'm goin to see them live on the 26th for the taste of chaos tour!
    I disagree...Punk may be dead in most places, but it's not entirely dead. There are a few people who keep it alive, and I'm not giving up hope on it. I know that most of the people who claim to be "Punk" nowadays think it's Punk to wear black and stud belts, but not everyone is like that.

Back