• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • Lady Akita said:
    I am still a bit new, compared to most of us here. So if anyone would like to be my friend, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
    Welcome to PC Lady Akita. I can be friends with you, why not. Throw me a PM sometime. Enjoy yourself here.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Lady Akita said:
    I am still a bit new, compared to most of us here. So if anyone would like to be my friend, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Yeah! If need a friend PM me, As i've seen you around but i don't know you very well, so please free to drop me a PM!

-Matt

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • btd60 said:
    hi im new i dont get how you can hack a gameboy game

Hi, If you need help on that i suggest you go and check out ROM Hacking thread..its on the main forum! ^__^

Lollipops said:
    Hi I'm new here. ^_^ I really like Mew!

Hiya, Lollipops, nice name, if you need any help, please feel free to PM me!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • ^__^ Welcome. As my apprentice suggested, you should check the Emulations forums for Rom Hacking.

And as for Mew ... I'm afraid that goes in the Favorite Pokemon thread. ^_^ You can find that in General Discussion.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Hello new people/persons!

I don't like Mew at all but if you like it then be welcome to like it!

And please do not PM me!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Syousuke said:

And please do not PM me!

Unlike this person, please feel free to PM me and i will do my best to help you.

H i k a r i

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Syousuke said:

And please do not PM me!
    If you have a problem with getting PM's. just turn off the option that allows Members to PM you. Its in the Options on your User Control Panel.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Lady Akita said:
    PM's bug me too. But there's the problem with since they can't PM you, they can't talk to you.

You don't have to anwser PM's from people you don't want to, But its part of the community and i like having PM's....

alexisreborn

glitch pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2006
    no one is never online!
    There is an alternate way to get mew a lot faster in R/B. You can get it as soon as you get to Cerulean City. First, you have to catch an Abra. Like before, battle all trainers EXCEPT the one with the slowpoke, AND the one just to the left of the Nugget Bridge in the grass. Then, make sure you have been to the Cerulean Pokemon Centre before. Next, like before, walk a few steps in front of the trainer in the grass, then press start quickly before he battles you. Then go to Abra and use teleport. You should be infront of the Cerulean Pokemon Centre. Your start button shouldn't be working. Now, go to the trainer with the slowpoke and defeat him. Your start button should now work. Now teleport back to Cerulean. Go to Nugget Brudge. The first step you take should bring up the main menu. Press B and you will encounter Mew.

how do you post images?
    please tell me,and tell me why no one is ever online.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Um, Alexisreborn, this is not a chatroom - sorry. We have seperate chatrooms elsewhere. This is a forum, double posting is NOT allowed.
    And discussion about games go in Pokemon Games Discussion forum, not here. ^_^ That's where you want to head.

But before that, please check out the Rules, and the FAQ. It will really help you to get around the forums much easier.

Well, welcome to the community, and enjoy your stay! ^_^

Years
  • Yes, please post things in the right section and don't double-post. @_@;

If you have your images uploaded, you put the URL around tags.
    Or you can attach them, or at least I think you can.

Years
  • Suggestion: Read the sig rules, your sig is too tall.

Welcome! ^^ I'm sure you'll find people to know here. XP

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Yep. If anyone would like a friend feel free to PM me.
    And although this is a forum, I have a pet peeve of when people in real life get it mixed up with a real-life forum. So I call it a 'special online chat site' instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back