• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play! Power! Pass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Play! Power! Pass!

Why isn't xXscytherXx posting this?
    Because a few months before I registered here I actually had an idea about passing a ROM and save file along but when I registered here xXscytherXx had beat me too it. So I'm hosting the FireRed version of Play Power Pass with permission of xXscytherXx. Credit to him.

What's Up?
    Pass the ROM! A fun game where you are assigned a badge or specific area and you play up to it and pass it to the next person.

Team
    Pewter City - -:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-Swinlliot
    Cerulean City - Trainer Kat- Flavaquil -
    Vermillion City - ChrisG14
    Celadon City - xXscytherXx
    Fuscia City - Electivire
    Saffron City - Angelic Diablo
    Cinnabar Island - seanmorely
    Viridian City - Marz
    Elite Four - - Flavaquil -

Sevii Islands
    The person who gets Cinnabar island and after, will get accses to the first three islands. The rest will be sorted out after.

Rules:
    Absolutely no cheating devices!
    No trading, but only for evolving.
    No legendaries... Kind of ruins the fun...
    Post regular (but not too regular) Updates of party and progress.
    Don't just do your part and leave the rest to suffer, you need to raise the party!
    Don't just give up, be devoted.
    In conjunction with the above rule bare in mind that you WILL be replaced if you fail to play. If there's a good reason then you'll still be replaced but be instantly given a position in the next one.

Tutorial on Posting Save File
    • Save ingame and exit VBA
    • Upload the .sav file and send it to the next person
    • Person who recieves it must open VBA, then go to File> import> Battery File> Choose the .sav file
    • There you go... Now go Play, get the team more Powerful, and then Pass

My ROM won't save!
    If for what ever reason your ROM won't save please try the below steps.
    • Pause ingame and click on Flash > Flash128K
    • Save ingame and repeat the Save file tutorial above.
    • If it still dosen't work then try a differant ersion of the Emulator.

Misc.
    • Because there is so many things to do besides just the Gyms you can do two things if you want, but wait until a lot of people have signed up before you requst a second.
    • It is reccomended that you train a new Pokemon as well as the party when you play so we have a stronger party and more variation for things like Battle Tower and Elite Four.
    • You can play however you like as long as you follow the rules. The above is just a recomendation.
    • The Person who chooses 'Pewter City' will get to choose the starter. If you want the game to be harder then choose Bulbasaur, Charmander for medium and Squirtle for easy.
    • You need a Pokemon FireRed USA Rom.
    • Vermillion City will get Rock Tunnel. Celadon will get the Game Corner. Fushcia City will get Lavander Tower! so after Game Corner xXScytherXx will pass it too me. Saffron Will get Silph Co. Viridian will get Victory Road.

Bar:
    Play! Power! Pass!

HTML:
    [url=https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=82343][IMG]https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t303/Jimbobs_Bucket/Userbars/Mine/PPPLGBar.gif[/IMG][/url]

Also Check Out:

Play! Power! Pass!

Play! Power! Pass!

(Bars by me xD)

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Added. And when Scizz or someone comes around and notices there is two threads, I posted the first during a database error and it's not working, there's no first post.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Yay leaf green! xD I like the bar btw.
    Can I get E4? Oh and btw, shouldnt really the two bits Cinnabar Island and Pokemon Mansion be together? Its not really that long for a person to play through, I just did it on Fire Red yesterday.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Thanks, Yes and Ok. I can't really remember the Mansion, it took me a while to remember why you had to go there, I'll merge them.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • I actually think you should just do the badge format. It gets way too confusing like this O.o...

*adds to subscriptions*

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
  • I call Cinnabar Island!

The Sevii Islands will be done after E4? You could always get some EXP on the first 3 after Cinnabar and catch a Moltres already!

Yeah, no legendaries, but still ... Is the return to Veridian City included in the Victory Road?

EDIT: I hope LeafGreen is the version with Electabuzz in it :/

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Oops, forgot about the second Viridian. I'll add you both. No this isn't the Electabuzz one, and you can't get Scyther either :( but then i'd have to make a new bar. I might actually change it.

@Scyther: Yeah, I was confused also so I changed it to the Cities. Vermillion City will get Rock Tunnel. Celadon will get the Game Corner. Fushcia City will get Lavander Tower! so after Game Corner xXScytherXx will pass it too me. Saffron Will get Silph Co. Viridian will get Victory Road.

Edit: It is now FireRed.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Ok, thanks for joining. Everyone should get their FireRed (U) Rom.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    ChrisG14, you're added. We just need two more then we can go!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Yeah I'll do it now... You haven't even thanked me for them yet. xD

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Done. So we can get started soon, just two more places xD!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Oh sorry, when I edited the first post I missed that bit out. Yes it is FireRed. And it's against the Rules to post links for ROMs.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Oy, I'll do Cerulean. :]
    All I need to know is where to upload it when I'm done.
    -downloading FireRed now-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back