• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play! Power! Pass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey, well I'll finish up the waiting list by taking Viridian City.

EDIT: Found a li'l mistake:

Electivire (first post) said:
    The Person who chooses 'Pewter City' will get to choose the starter. If you want the game to be harder then choose Bulbasaur, Charmander for medium and Squirtle for easy.

Shouldn't it be:
    Bulbasaur for easy
    Charmander for hard
    Squirtle for Medium

Bulbasaur pwns the first 2 gyms, thus making the game easy, Charmander pwns none of the first 2 gyms, thus making it hard and Squirtle pwns the first gym, thus making it medium.

^_^ Just lookin' out.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Ok, thanks for joining. Everyone should get their FireRed (U) Rom.
    Oh sorry, when I edited the first post I missed that bit out. Yes it is LeafGreen. And it's against the Rules to post links for ROMs.

Umm... a bit confused here. So is it Fire Red or Leaf Green? I have both ROMs so I dont mind but your statements are contradicting each other.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    o.O I thought it was FR. Crap I have to get a LG ROM...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Hey, well I'll finish up the waiting list by taking Viridian City.

EDIT: Found a li'l mistake:

Shouldn't it be:
    Bulbasaur for easy
    Charmander for hard
    Squirtle for Medium

Bulbasaur pwns the first 2 gyms, thus making the game easy, Charmander pwns none of the first 2 gyms, thus making it hard and Squirtle pwns the first gym, thus making it medium.

^_^ Just lookin' out.

Yes but after them Gyms Venusaur is pants against the Leauge, Saffron, Cinnabar and Fuscia Gyms. Also not that good against Celadon Gym.

Really sorry about everything..

FireRed!

Sorry, all the confusion is my fault.

Also if noone claims Viridian City/Victory Road by tonight then I'll take it. [/greedy]

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Oops, I'm tired, I didn't read it properly xD. Ok then, Whoever's first (To lazy to Check just yet) can begin!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Buro should have. But he hasn't. I've been PMing him and everything. If he dosen't post it by tommorow someone else can take his place. Anyway thanks for Bumping the post. I Wouldve but I can't double post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Ok, considering it's been about a week since this started and the first person isn't doing it, can I do up to Pewter city?

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Ok accepted, start! And hopefully finish.

EDIT: The ROMs exact name is: (DGEmu.com)1636_-_Pokemon_Fire_Red_(U)(Squirrels) although i'm sure any USA FireRed ROM will work...

The clue to the website where it is provided is in the name... Also on DGEmu you have to register, it's free though. Also please read the part about uploading/Playing saves in the first post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Ok i've finished my part (at least i'm sure i have) onto the next person.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Well done, I just checked out the save file and it's pretty good. Nice idea with the Beedrill. It's Kats' turn!

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Ok accepted, start! And hopefully finish.

EDIT: The ROMs exact name is: (DGEmu.com)1636_-_Pokemon_Fire_Red_(U)(Squirrels) although i'm sure any USA FireRed ROM will work...

The clue to the website where it is provided is in the name... Also on DGEmu you have to register, it's free though. Also please read the part about uploading/Playing saves in the first post.
    It shouldnt matter where the ROM came from. As long as it's a FR (U) edition.
    Ok i've finished my part (at least i'm sure i have) onto the next person.
    Yay, we're onto the second stage xD

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Yes, but i've had a few emails saying 'Where do I get a ROM?' so, there you go.

Comeon Trainer Kat, your turn! xD

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Aaah I see. Well, those people probably dont use emulators often.

True, Just waiting for Trainer Kat *hint hint* But then again she says she's 18 so if it's true she'd be busy. But I'll send her another PM...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back