• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play! Power! Pass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    For some reason the SAV has decided not to work anymore so i'm now confused.

a. I can get Swinlliot to start again.
    b. I can cheat to the EXACT point he was at and then upload that.

But I think that instead of using sav files and then Importing Battery files we could do it with Gameshark Snapshots.

Saveing:
    Save ingame and Go to File> Export> Gameshark Snapshot

Loading:
    Open ROM and Go to file> Import> Gameshark Snapshot.

Some input please? :disappoin

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    True, Just waiting for Trainer Kat *hint hint* But then again she says she's 18 so if it's true she'd be busy. But I'll send her another PM...
    XD, you could try email as well.
    For some reason the SAV has decided not to work anymore so i'm now confused.

a. I can get Swinlliot to start again.
    b. I can cheat to the EXACT point he was at and then upload that.

But I think that instead of using sav files and then Importing Battery files we could do it with Gameshark Snapshots.

Saveing:
    Save ingame and Go to File> Export> Gameshark Snapshot

Loading:
    Open ROM and Go to file> Import> Gameshark Snapshot.

Some input please? :disappoin
    I'd prefer the .sav files.... I've had experiences when Gamesharks completely screws up the game...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    huh? Just use prntscn or screen capture?

No you don't understand... Swinlliots SAV file is not loading properly anymore. Also Let's just go with Alex -Flavaquil- (xD) and keep with SAV files.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Aah, sorry. D:
    I was on "vacation" if you wanna call it that (it was a school trip. guh.)
    When you get the sav working, I'll DL it. :]]

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    XD umm... this kinda fell apart, so I'm just checking. Are we still going??

It's been two weeks since your save problem occurred.

And we've only beaten teh 1st gym!!!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Oh yeah. I've completley -Seriously- forgot about this! I'll play too the point where Swinlliot got too as he's obiously too lazy to do it himself. From what I saw when he showed me screenshots in a PM (Which I deleted so I can't post them XO) He had a Level 14 Bulbasaur, Level 12 Pidgey and a level 13 Beedrill.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Hey! Sorry for the problems with the first one but, Ya know, this stuff happens. Electivire E-mailed me and asked me too do it again (Told me too do it again) because he's lazy. (Eventhough it's my job anyway). As a sorry for it not working when I re-did it I added a Pikachu too our Team, not that'll do much though it'll help with the next gym although Bulbasaur should do anyway XD. So anyway, here ya go! I'd do screenshots but I forgot. Once again, sorry for the delay/error. I hope that it works this time.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Hallelujah! It works! I'll now PM everyone, but I hope that People are still around considering the release of Diamond and Pearl. And yes, I am lazy.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    OK, sorry for the double post but this was right at the bottom of the FR/LG board. I can't get hold of Kat so anybody who is part of this or anyone who stays very active at this forum can take her place. Please read the first post though. Sorry!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    OK, sorry for the double post but this was right at the bottom of the FR/LG board. I can't get hold of Kat so anybody who is part of this or anyone who stays very active at this forum can take her place. Please read the first post though. Sorry!

I'll do it if no one else will... (waits for reply)

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Sure, it was a first come first served thing. So yeah, you can start now if you want. *adds you too first post* Remember you can post screenshots and keep us updated if you're going to take a while training or something.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Sure, it was a first come first served thing. So yeah, you can start now if you want. *adds you too first post* Remember you can post screenshots and keep us updated if you're going to take a while training or something.

Yeah, I know. I'm just seeing if anyone wants to do it or not (seeing as I'm already down for the E4)... otherwise I'll do it to keep PPP going. I'll start tomorrow, it's late so I'm going to bed.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Thankyousss!!! You're making mwe want too join your fanclubeh! xD Sorry about that little outburst. So anyway, Thanks.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Lol.... okay. Umm.. join if you'd like!

I'm gonna start now, but I'll post it tomorrow, I have homework to finish tonight :(

OK, thanks... Poor you, I have no Homework. Take as long as you want, good luck.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    New update:

I deleted my previous post and bring you now, the new save file.

Recent happening?
    - Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur
    - Pidgey evolved into Pidgeotto
    - I ditched Beedrill for Zubat
    - Beat Misty and then saved in the Underground Passage
    - Whoever's next can also do S.S. Anne, I already have the ticket from Bill.
    - Already gotten V.S. Seeker too

Team of Four as follows in screenshot:

Play! Power! Pass!

Play! Power! Pass!
    Play! Power! Pass!

Play! Power! Pass!
    Play! Power! Pass!

Play! Power! Pass!
    Play! Power! Pass!

Play! Power! Pass!
    Play! Power! Pass!

Save file link, uploaded to Megaupload:
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=QOPLIETW

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    I guess Megaupload is ok, though it really irks me with downloading time. I can get to the file maybe tomorrow or Sunday, depending on if my plans change.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back