• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xx... [[ Farfalla //x\\ Foane ]] ..xx

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    \\WELCOME//

e

This shop has two graphic makers involved.

Me, obviously, and Mika.​

\\EXAMPLES//

Jyukai:
    Shinji
    Satoshi
    Crescendo
    Ulquiorra
    I made the banner at the top, so it's suckishness has nothing to do with Mika. xD;

Mika:
    Keith Daniel
    Kairi && Namine
    Blended Images
    Penelo

\\RULES//

-DO. NOT. Use our sets for like, TWO DAYS, then go off and request in someone else's thread. Or in this one. It's not cool. So… don't do it. >O

- Don't get pissed. We'll re-do a set if we really really hate it, but otherwise, don't expect us to even touch it again.

If I'm in a good mood, I'll probably be all like, "Tell me if there's something wrong!" I usually am, after I finish a set, but if I'm not, don't push your luck.

Mii-chan's probably nicer. xD

- Use. The. Form. [Unless you want to get your butt ignored right off.]

- I do not appreciate mini-modding. If you're requesting and you see someone else do something wrong, feel free to mention it to them in a post in which you state it nicely. Otherwise, YOU, not the person who broke the rule, will most likely be the one to get their butt chewed off.

- We reserve the right to refuse your sign-up without telling you the reason why. This probably won't happen much, but yesh, we do have that right.

- Don't bother us about 'How long is this going to take??' Because I expect the more the question shows up, the slower your set's going to show up.

- We take THREE requests at a time. Reservations are worth as much as the poo next to the front door, so if you want to reserve, take some poo with you. First come, first serve. However, if you get skipped over a billion times, tell us, and we'll squeeze you in.

- Use the graphics for a minimum of 7 days.

-I expect the graphics to be used on POKECOMMUNITY. If you want to use it somewhre else, feel free (credit us there too) but you have to use it on PC for at least 7 days anyway.

-Credit. Set made by Jyukai and Mika, or whatever you want to call us, but if you address us as anything other then our distinct usernames, then I expect you to link back to this shop. Don't hide it in like, spoilers either. Our credit, the set, whatever- Do. Not. Hide it. (if you're our personal friend, then our nicknames are free to be used.)

- If you don't like it, well... That sucks for you. Use it anyway. If you don't like it, the usage requirement lowers to 4 days. But state it first.

- If the picture sucks, I'm not using it. End of Story. Mii-chan might use it, but I'm sure as heck not even going to bother.

- WAIT at least 3 days before requesting again.

- If you are not either ME or MIKA don't TOUCH our requests, otherwise I will make sure that you NEVER have the nerve to even click on the link to this thread again.

\\FAQ's/Confusing Things//

Q: When can I request both avatar and banner from only one person?
    A: When my shop is closed, you can request both banner and avatar from Mika, and vice versa. When Mika's requests are full, you can request both avatar and banner from me, and vice versa. However, if you request both and avatar and a banner from, say, me for example. Then you may only do so when I have two slots open, as avatar and banner count as a slot. If that's too confusing, PM me, and I'll clarify a little more.

Q: 7 days. Does that have to be 7 consecutive days?
    A: Yes. Yup. Yazzumz. That's right.

Q: How do you get banned from requesting in the shop?
    A: By breaking one of the rules. You'll immediately be banned if I'm in a bad mood, or you did something absolutely ridiculously n00by.

Q: I only want one of you to my avatar and banner, but both of your shops are open, and both of you have open slots! What do I do?
    A: ...Uh... Too bad? D: If you're really that desperate, just wait until one of the shops is closed, or one person's request slots are full.

Q: Can I just comment about your shop? Or are you super strict and uptight about that too?
    A: As long as it's once and not a billion times, yes. It has to be relevant to our graphics though.

Q: Why does Mizuki only have one slot?
    A: Because Highschool sucks.

\\FORM//

This is the way it works. If Mika is making the banner, then I'm making the avatar. If I'm making the banner, then Mika is making the avatar.

There's no Mika makes both, or I make both. So don't bother.

Banner?: (If you want a banner, who's making it?)
    Dimensions: (Width x Length)
    Image: (Good quality, Ladies and Gents. If we say change it, change the darn thing.)
    Specifications: (Feeling Lucky? *shot*)
    Text: (Don't make it super long. D:)
    Color Scheme: (I can work with it if it doesn't match the image, but it'll be a pain and Mizzy will be unhappy. :<)
    Avatar?: (If yes, state who you would like to make the avatar.)
    Avatar Text?: (Now not making it super long really counts here.)

\\SLOTS - MIZZY//

\\SLOTS - MIKA//

1. Porygon-Z
    2. Shurikenway

\\REQUESTERS//

- Kanna-chan -
    - Chikara [2] -
    - Vanilla Kitsune -
    - Ryouki [2] -
    - .Marz. -
    - Key -
    - Kyoko [2]-
    - Natsumi-chan -
    - Shuya -
    - Porygon-Z [2] -
    - Jack O'Neill -
    - Shurikenway -
    - Rena -
    - joyce : the fluffy pirate -
    - Darkrai X -​

\\STATUS//

M I Z Z Y! : Closed
    M I K A! : Open​

\\BANNED//

- Champhev -
    - Puppy -​

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Just adding one small detail here...

I'm in Marching Band. Band Camp starts next Friday.

Whining at me because I'm busy with the beginings of my senior year in Highschool and therefore not getting your set done in your time frame because I've got practice and what not is a really good way to peave me off. It'll also tick off my section leader. And that's not something you want to see. (Ish scary. >.>)

Pictures for banners, for me, must be at least 400 x 200. It's impossible for me to make something decent that I approve of when you give me anything smaller. Avatars need images no smaller than 200 x 200. Same reason.

other than that, I'm the same as Bijou on everything else.

Obey us and we'll <3 you. :3

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Eeee omigosh you guys are so GOOD <333
    I'm probably going to request later, I get tired of my own graphics XD; Good luck with the shop! ^__^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    xDD Thanks for the compliment Memo-chan!

but jer graphix r so guud! D: super hawt bannahz in jer siggeh dere.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Banner?: Jyukai =]
    Dimensions: 350 x 190
    Image: https://i10.tinypic.com/68hntzt.jpg
    Border: (Selection or Plain?) Whichever you think looks best ;D [Selection if you need an answer of some sort xD]
    Specifications: Nothing in specific?
    Text: Orihime Inoue
    Color Scheme: Pink and Yellow

Thankies,and if I did something wrong,please let me know ><;

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • OMG A JYU-CHAN SHOP 83.

Oh mah woahohohohoh. Look at those awesomez bannerz, both of you =]. YOU BOTH ROCK MY PHOTOSHOP GRAPHIC SOCKS =o. Wellzorz, so this won't be pointless spam that just appears in your godly threed. I'm probably going to request something soooooonn-ish. Oh, I think that Ulquiorra banner is hawt, I dun know why, but I luvzorz da bar code thingy. HAVE A SUPERIOR GODLY AWESOME SHOP TIME ;].

lulz luuk at der funneh nameh dat u putz.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yay, Jyu-chan opened up another graphics shop!

I already have a pending request going on at Jen's own shop, but I promise I'll make a request here...eventually. You did an excellent job the last time I did business with you, and I hope you'll keep up the good work this time around. xD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Kanna-chan: HOkies! I shall get right on it! >D

Edit: Oh goodness. D: Well, like I said, I'm usually in a good mood after I make a graphic. So if you want me to change something, I'll save the .psd file. *shot* [/has never made an Orihime set before, thus was kind of walking around in the dark.]

Jack-erz: :OOOO Was I just called Jyu-chan? *holehwtfspontaneouscombustion* xD Anyway, thanks! I'll be looking forward to your request!

MIKI-CHAN: HIII. Yeah another shop lulz. But this time I didn't want to do it by myself. *shot* AND IT WAS MII-CHAN TO THE RESCUE! <3

Chi-chan: If joo want me to make the banner, then Mii-chan (Mika) has to do the avatar. If you want Mii-chan to do the banner, then I have to do the avatar.

It can't be one of us doing both. (Maybe I should put that in the rules instead...) xD; So once you fix that, I'll start working on it.

And, sorry sorry, but I forgot to add the dimensions on the avatar. So I'll need that info too. :<

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Kanna-chan: HOkies! I shall get right on it! >D

Edit: Oh goodness. D: Well, like I said, I'm usually in a good mood after I make a graphic. So if you want me to change something, I'll save the .psd file. *shot* [/has never made an Orihime set before, thus was kind of walking around in the dark.]

It.is.LOVELY ;_; xD
    For your first Orihime set,it's beautiful *-*
    I'll enjoy using it <3333 THANK YOU >333
    I'll be back to request again--you watch >33[/font]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    In response to your inquiry about your 15 posts, it's fine, but don't spam. ;3

Kanna-chan: x33 You are very very welcome! [I was so worried you wouldn't like it. xD;]

Chi-chan: Well, I went ahead and did your banner anyway. So Mii-chan'll do your ava. *lul, sorry for deciding for joo.* If you don't like the one I made, you can ask Mii-chan to make the banner instead, and I'll make the avatar.

Rendering it would've looked really weird, because she's like, surrounded by white around her head. So you know. D: Sorry there's no custom background. >.<;

Edit-ching: I added a new rule. It doesn't apply to requesters though.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • *shakes head* No wai! I was gonna ask for Mika to do the banner, but geez, I love it too much to change now!

I guess I'll go edit the request form then~

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Chi-chan :3 I'm not 100% happy with the border... so... if you dislike, I'll redo. ^^

+

^-- Avie of d00m. =o with sparklies and without. XD; Take your pick

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Ohmigosh. Must request from j00. Dara is at mercy. XD

Banner?: Jyukai please
    Dimensions: 350 x 190
    Image: Zomg Rinku
    Border: (Selection or Plain?) Selection? XD Doesn't matter to me~
    Specifications: Not really. XD
    Text: Dara
    Color Scheme: Green ish? I suck at color schemes. XD Everyone knows that. =D

Thank yooooooou~ *bows*

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Chi-chan: XD I didn't know, some people <3 the sparklies and others hate 'em. Glad you like 'em tho. ^-^

-goes to find Jyu so she'll accept the newest request- :3

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Well since My Banners aren't "Pleasant-looking" please accept my request...-_-

Banner?: Jyukai
    Dimensions: 400 x 120
    Image: Twin or Spica
    Border: Plain
    Specifications: Make it look good please Wait...Why I'm even saying this O.o
    Text: Race Towards the stars

Sub-text: Twin Spica (please accept Sub-text T_T)
    Color Scheme: Um..I'm not good with Clolor Scheme...T_T (or at everything)

Please and Thank you...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Waaakk! DD:

*grovel* I'm sorry Mii-chan, I stole your request. *bad Mizzy bad bad bad*

*Ahem* Right. Well, I'll make it up to you. >O SOMEDAY, SOMEHOW. *shot*

Vanilla Kitsune: Hokay waow. I really don't like the way this turned out. x_x;; So uh, if you want me to completely re-do it, you have the right to ask me to do so.

Edit-ching:

Ryouki: Who said they weren't pleasant looking? D: Did I say that? When? What? If I said it I was lying.

Subtext is fine, and uh, I don't really quite understand the image. Do I use both of the people, or just one? Or do I use one from each image? *sorry I'm so confusing*

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Edit-ching:

Ryouki: Who said they weren't pleasant looking? D: Did I say that? When? What? If I said it I was lying.

Subtext is fine, and uh, I don't really quite understand the image. Do I use both of the people, or just one? Or do I use one from each image? *sorry I'm so confusing*

Well, You can choose one of the Images...I Think Twin is the easiest um...Image to use and Spica is the hardest...>x<
    Um...Thank you again for the consideration (and the tips ^_^)

Back