• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xx... [[ Farfalla //x\\ Foane ]] ..xx

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Hmm, I like it, but I'm curious to see your Sora images if that's all right. You can just PM me so we don't clutter the thread. =D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ryouki: I'm glad you like the set as much as I do! ^^ You're very very welcome!

Key: Here now, I added some effects to Mii-chan's banner. Does this look alright?

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Actually, it is really cool with those effects. Thanks to both of yall for this. ^^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'll start on the avatar in just a second then, I'll have to ask Mii-chan for it, so you might have to wait a bit. In the meantime, an FYI:

I've been really busy with RO lately, so if requests go a little slower, my apologies. :<

GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON. ;A;

I'M SO SORRY KEY. Because I was so slow and stupid with getting your avvy done, you can lower the time needed to use the set from 7 days to now 1 day because you've already used the banner for awhile. *Guh I'm such a loser*

And no less, I forgot what effects I used on the banner. x_x; So I had to wing it on the avvy. *I'm so sorry* You don't have to use this at all. Like, at all. D:

You can like, re-request if you want, because I was such a dork. And if you do I'll put everything aside (sorry marzman, ro might have to wait lulz) to finish the set. FOR SURE. >O

Last edited:

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    That's ok. I really appreciate your efforts. ^^ x 10000000000

I'll rerequest because I actually found an image that I liked.

Image: https://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/kh2uo03.jpg

(It may be kinda grainy, but Mika may have it in her awesome database.) If it can't be worked out, I'll just take the one you made. ^^)

Thanks for everything. :D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ugh. Key. I'm the worst. *Is so very very very sorry about this.* I just can't manage to figure out what Miki-chan did, nor can I manage to get the same effects I added onto that banner. I've confused myself. D: So I made you an entirely new set, following your original request form save for the image, because you said we could switch it earlier.

I'm super super sorry about how RETARDED I made all this, so my deepest superest most apologetic apologies. D: I give you, Key, the full right to kick me in the face and to totally ignore like, all of the rules in this shop. >.<;; Most of them anyway. xD

Mii-chan, I also give you the full right to kick me in the face, because I took your request after saying you could have it. I'm so sorry. I can't believe I'm such a loser at life.

By the way, I think I suck at avatars. D: No. I know I suck at avatars. *shot* [/I'm gonna go read a LJ icon tutorial.]

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    What are you talking about, that's awesome. ^^

And don't worry about anything, because you made me two sets of awesome stuff. Thanks for everything.

Now though, I have to decide which sig to use. XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I love your guy's graphics so much <33 They really are soo awesome *-* So of course I'm going to request if you don't mind :]

Banner?: mizuki
    Dimensions: 460 x 260, or whatever works better.
    Image: Image right here!
    Specifications: Mmm, none in paticular.
    Text: Kyoko
    Color Scheme: Red and black would be nice.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Gaaaahhhhh, Hatsu-chan. D: I'm sorry about the slow-ness. I'll get started right away, but in the meantime, I'm going to announce that my portion of the shop is

closed.

Probably only for the rest of today, but I've been really really busy, and I need to take all the free time I have to catch up with my roleplays.

I'll edit this post with the finished product if nobody else posts Kyoko, so keep an eye out for it. Mii-chan, I believe, is at band camp. So I suppose I will take the liberty of adding her shop status as

closed as well. However, if I open my side of the shop before she gets back, then you can request both avatar and banner from me.

If she comes back and smacks me because she's back from band camp and my abscence has made me miss her on MSN everytime, then Mii-chan can do both avatar and banner requests.

edit-ching: By the way Kyoko, your image doesn't work for me. I can't connect, ftl.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Aww, it doesn't work? DD: That was my favorite image too XD But ah well, can I request a different image then when you re-open? :3

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I see it now. And since you requested before we closed, you don't have to wait. I'll get on it tomorrow, I have to prepare for this birthday party. :< Suckage.

Kyoko: I'm sorry but uh... it's really hard to get her out of the picture because her hair is dyed green in places due to the background. So just FYI, I won't be making a custom background.

Edit-ching: Alright. Done.

Not sure if I got the dimensions right, since it's kind of... O O;; HUGE.

Mizuki Requests: Open

For now, I should be less busy. Making graphics puts me in a bad mood now for some reason, but we'll see.

Edit-ching-ching: LUL. Kyokyo. Thanks for pointing that out Mii-chan. I'll fix it in a flash.

Edit-ching-ching-ching:
    There now.

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Well, Um...I see your shop is now open so, and I have used it 7 days now...xD
    but anyway, take no hurry

Banner?: Jyukai/Mizuki
    Dimensions: 400 x 120
    Image:
    Ginban or Kaleidoscope...Choose one, Well Tell me if there's anything to change
    Specifications: Well, Tell me if I need to change the image
    Text: So different yet exactly the same

SubText: Ginban Kaleidoscope
    Color Scheme: Blue
    Avatar?: Jyukai/Mizuki-[having the same person make it um having more complex art...xD]

Pls and Thank you

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ah, thank you two so much, I love the theme <333 You did a great job! And it was supossed to be a bit big XD

Thanks again~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, Um...I see your shop is now open so, and I have used it 7 days now...xD
    but anyway, take no hurry

Banner?: Jyukai/Mizuki
    Dimensions: 400 x 120
    Image:
    Ginban or Kaleidoscope...Choose one, Well Tell me if there's anything to change
    Specifications: Well, Tell me if I need to change the image
    Text: So different yet exactly the same

SubText: Ginban Kaleidoscope
    Color Scheme: Blue
    Avatar?: Jyukai/Mizuki-[having the same person make it um having more complex art...xD]

Pls and Thank you

Complex art? :O

Anyway, I'm sorry but there are a few problems:

1. The rule that I can do both the avatar and the banner only applies when Mii-chan's shop is closed.

2. The first image is low quality, thus, I will put into effect one of the rules, and say I just don't want to use it. :/ Sorry. The second image is too small in general. Could you perhaps, try to find a different set of images? D:

PS- Sorry if I'm confusing everyone with this partner shop thing. ^^;;; Please bear with me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Banner Please
    Text:
    Gaming Community
    subtext: Home of the Gods
    backround : Greenish black flames if not heres image
    https://newton-i.usefilm.com/images/2/7/2/2/2722/696847-medium.jpg
    or this one or if you can fuse
    https://www.skinbase.org/files/archive/shots/310/GreenInferno.jpg
    https://www.pojo.com/Features/2004/rayquaza.png
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n07_0214_darkrai.gif

Thanks again Try and make text blend and make it look like the pokemon are in a battle.
    and for the size make it what ever would look best but longer in width then height

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Champev: No. I'm not doing that request. Ever. Consider yourself banned from the shop.

It states quite clearly in the rules that if you're going to request here, you're not about to go run off and request the same thing elsewhere, let alone five other shops.

It's the FIRST. FRICKIN. RULE.

Last edited:

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    Rawr, Beejoo. You tell them n00by rule-breakers. ;>

*thwack'd upside the head*

Banner?: Beejoo. <3
    Dimensions: 420 x 230 (Width x Height)
    Image: 001 Just the image of Kairi, please. Sorry I had to give it to you like this, none of the image-uploading sites are working for me today. D: And if that image won't work then: 002. Again, just Kairi. Curse the grainy-ness of the image. D:
    Specifications: Nothin' much. I know anything you make will come out good. 8D
    Text: I'd wait forever and a day... (If too long, then just "Forever and a day...")
    Color Scheme: Erm... like, red and either gold, black or white. Whichever looks more romantic/elegant/spiffeh. Red being the main color.
    Avatar?: Yush, please. By Mika. :3

Tank j00! And by all means, take your time. 8D

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    Banner?: Jyukai
    Dimensions: 400x225
    Image: Here
    Specifications: Must look cool
    Text: AK Legend
    Sub-Text: Heavanly Warrior
    Color Scheme: Matching, im not fussy, best keep mizzy happy