• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xx... [[ Farfalla //x\\ Foane ]] ..xx

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Not sure if I did this riiiight, but I'm STILL really really pleased with the way it turned out. Took a good chunk of my hair out in the beginning cause I was like, "ARGELFRIGGLEDIZZLE" But it turned out really nicely, in my opinion.

The only thing I'll be willing to change on this one is the border, otherwise, I'm satsified with what I did. <3

You may wait for Mika to post the avatar before using it.

Kimimaro, please supply us an image by Thursday, or you will lose your spot on Mika's list.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Not sure if I did this riiiight, but I'm STILL really really pleased with the way it turned out. Took a good chunk of my hair out in the beginning cause I was like, "ARGELFRIGGLEDIZZLE" But it turned out really nicely, in my opinion.

The only thing I'll be willing to change on this one is the border, otherwise, I'm satsified with what I did. <3

You may wait for Mika to post the avatar before using it.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you thank you guys!(Well literally girsl but...O.o)
    Is there anything that I can do to repay you?
    I'm sure to request here again Oh Mighty Jyukai and Mika

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    Wow, so sorry, i totally forgot to post my image. well anyways, edited the origanl post, thankies.

could you make instead mizzy? I wanna se your work ^.^

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Ryouki: Not 100% I like this, if you dislike, I'll remake.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Vanilla Kitsune: Hokay waow. I really don't like the way this turned out. x_x;; So uh, if you want me to completely re-do it, you have the right to ask me to do so.

I always seem to cause problems in professional banner makers. XD Blame me for being.. undescriptive. ._. Was it the picture or the text? o.o I can always change if id ya want me to. :3

If you can remake it.. that'd be great-o. :3 If you don't feel like it.. then by all means do not. X3

Sorry for being so.. annoying.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Kimimaro: o.o You've offically confused me.

Do you want the same color scheme as you stated prior? ^^; Or do you want new text or...? I'm really confused. ^^;;;

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    Oh, sorry, ummm keep the text the same, but can you change the color scheme to like.... green black? or idk, what would go well with the image? xD sorry for being confusing.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Kimimaro: Wait, you want me to do it? ^^;;

Vanilla Kitsune: Nah that's alright, I'll just re-do it in a different style. ;< One I'm more familiar with. *can never pull of the mosaics*

And I'll screw whatever anyone else has said about my graphics. That should make the outcome a lot nicer. xDDD;

Lul you're not being annoying, I just made a crapped-out banner. xD

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    hmmmm well, if mika has already started mine, then don't worry about it, but if she hasn't, i'd be honored if you did mine.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Kimimaro: To be honest, Blue and Black would be better. -is about halfway done- Do you still want the text to stay the same?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm a little less 'eh' on this one. xD; I changed the selection bit, because it looked terrible, and here it is.

I realized one of the main problems was indeed the picture you gave me. I can't fix it up the way I do with other banners and stuff because of the noise that's like... all over the picture. xD;; So I dodged the render and made it a little clearer, and noised the background to make it a little more matchy matchy. Right now, the only things I can change, it the yellow splatters, some of the black splatters, and the render itself. Sorry if it's not really what you were looking for. :<

Darn you got me stumped. xD I can't preach to you anymore dude, them Link pictures are darn hard to use. *shot*

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I'm a little less 'eh' on this one. xD; I changed the selection bit, because it looked terrible, and here it is.

I realized one of the main problems was indeed the picture you gave me. I can't fix it up the way I do with other banners and stuff because of the noise that's like... all over the picture. xD;; So I dodged the render and made it a little clearer, and noised the background to make it a little more matchy matchy. Right now, the only things I can change, it the yellow splatters, some of the black splatters, and the render itself. Sorry if it's not really what you were looking for. :<

Darn you got me stumped. xD I can't preach to you anymore dude, them Link pictures are darn hard to use. *shot*

Tell me about it. XD;

Anyways, this is absolutely fine. o.o I lover it. <3<3 Thank you for all your hard work and patience with me. I know, I srsly need to find better images.. but I blame Minish Cap for this. XD

Thank you my frieeeend. <3

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    omglolwtfbbq I iz postin' hur. ^_^

Okay, I read your rules thoroughly and carefully, yay fer me!

Banner?: Mizzbit/n00bie buddie is making the banner.
    Dimensions: ... Guys, Width and Length is the same thing. xDD WIDTH x HEIGHT: 400 x 150
    Image: Linkeh. I hope that's good enough quality >_>
    Specifications: Hm, maybe add some of your wicked effects, Mizzbit :D
    Text: Linkeh. Just resize it, and paste it on accordingly, it'll be the text, bcuz im shur u dun gotz dat font on ur comp. Take off the black background please.
    Color Scheme: None, keep the background <3
    Avatar?: Yes please, Mika-person will be making it.

Thank yuz!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Vanilla Kitsune: ;A; I'm glad you like it. [sorta like it.] OMG I'M JOOR FRIEND?!! >DDD Joo r so awsumz joo make mai day. LUL PRINCE OF TENNIS FANS UNITE.

MARS-MAN-MY-N00BY-PARTNER: LULZ CONFUSING FORM. I shall ask you on MSN.

But I'll get on it roight away m'man.

EDIT: LULZ WHO CARES ABOUT WIDTH AND LENGTH AND HEIGHT? I got my point across for the past few requests anyway. *lulz*

I'll change that though. xD Yay for n00by days~<3

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Bijou's in a graphic shop? O___O. *fangirl scream* XD

Ahem. On a more serious note, I am requesting...^^;

Banner?: Yes please. Bijou
    Dimensions: 400 x 150
    Image: https://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts1/media/art/group1.jpg (Sora) ((I was looking for a super awesome Sora image but I didn't find one that was actually in good quality. ><))
    Specifications: Just freestyle. Whatever you think looks best.
    Text: Sora
    Color Scheme: Again, whatever you think looks best.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Key-chan: DDD: KEEEYYYYY, HOW CUUUUUUUULLLLLLD JOOOOO?!?! You didn't follow the form rules you bad bad boy. ;<

For penalty, since Mii-chan really wants to do a KH banner, she'll be making your banner. PENALTY. >O I'll add to it if I see fit afterwards. I'll do your ava, though. PENALTY. Lulz. But dun worries, Beezhoo sucks when it comes to KH banners anyway. ;< *has tried at least 100 different KH banners. Only one turned out viewable for the public, and that's not the entire public mind you.*

Lul but your still awesome k. OLD FRIENDS FTW. LULZ.

Kimimaro: The image you supplied was not large enough to fit Mika's requirements. Unfortunately, that request is now denied. Please read the first two posts again before requesting.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Oh I'm sorry about that. I didn't notice that rule at the bottom. XD

Well then I can't wait to see it. My apologies about the mix up though.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It's all good~ <3

Mars-man! LUL After like, three hours, I've finally finished your banner!

WHAT AN ANNOYINGLY FRUSTRATING SET. >D Even more so then Vanilla Kitsune's. :OO

So yeah. I've never worked with pictures like... Guitar Hero's characters, so that's why it sucks.

Edit-ching: HOKAY GAI'S, MIZZY NEEDS HER SLEEP NAO. Her photoshop is crapping out because it's been open for too long lulz. So I'll do Key-chuan's request tomarrows, k. BAI BAI~ <3

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Marz: Picky Picky!

or

I personally like the second one but it's your choice. ^ ^

Key: Here. o.o lookit these.

If you hate, I have 30 more sora pics on my harddrive. I'll find one you like. ^ ^

or

I got really pissed with english fonts so I just wrote out 'Sora' in katakana which is a form of the Japanese language (Iffa you didn't know) ^^;[/COLOR]

Last edited:
    Back