• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon and Kyogre Clash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: lex you forgot me, saphira! jeese... what do i have to do to get reconized?!?!? lol...

ic: the battle was about to begin. i sent out ralts who was perched on my shoulder.

"ralts, use confusion!" i shouted and watched as the aqua members pokemon howled in pain. they were confused...

Aggron91

init
Years
the aquas had fled but i was still figthing magmas. "mudkip use water gun again" but it was no use there were to many of them. i released aron in to the fight, "ARON USE ROAR!!!!" aron roared and launched itself forward at the magma members, which was what i ws goin to tell it to do, mudkip was still battling aswell. "headbut aron!", the magmas retreatedand i returned mudkip to its pokeball, but aron was shining in a white light, it grew larger and then he stood in front of me as an aron, i looked around and returned it to its pokeball smiling. i walked up to saphira "well that was some battle wasnt it...."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
i watched everyone walk away again. "yes it was some battle... " i answered joe. "i hate magma and aqua! after what they did i could never forgive them..."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"ever since it started. " i answered joe. i looked at the forest surrounding us. "everyone is gone... which way is out?" i asked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back