• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    A pic please, Nica? I'm dying to see it. 8D

Earthbound's got GBA as it's platform? Wow, never knew that. xD;
    I merely said that I've heard about it. Never said that I actually knew anything about it. Thus, if I say anything stupid, please don't laugh. ;;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    A pic please, Nica? I'm dying to see it. 8D

Earthbound's got GBA as it's platform? Wow, never knew that. xD;
    I merely said that I've heard about it. Never said that I actually knew anything about it. Thus, if I say anything stupid, please don't laugh. ;;

I actually forgot about that. I'm fairly sure it's a remake that was only released in Japan, but hooray for fan translations.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Since when is Ed a dad? o__o I think that's so strange cause he still has a baby-face. It's kinda.. I dunno... I don't like seeing child-fathers.

Yeah pics would be nice, Nica. Just smile in them though! It looks so much flattering than the "***** scowl" you do otherwise. (Lol a friend's term for the pursed-lip sexyface.)
    Oh man I hope this doesn't come across as offensive.
    What I mean is Nica Smile > Nica Sexyface.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Basically anything can be considered offensive these days, I don't see why everyone has a problem with hurting feelings.
    The message could be portrayed with just the last line though.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Omg, dead TCTI is dead. ;;

Nice new theme, Pgt. :]
    Well, the gradients at the bottom bug me, though. ;;

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Ooh your theme, Vikalp. :o The render looks a bit sharpened, either than that I like it. :) With the right shading and lighting, you could give it some real depth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back