• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I haven't used my printer for a while so I forgot it was low on ink. XD; But I really need it, to print out my Comic-con details, my USA visa waiver aaand I have to copy my flight plans, intineary, insurance cover, cards, etc.

busybusybusy~

Years
    178801. I should totally skip work and school next week and visit San Diego to get away from this humidity. Maybe it'll be more tolerable in San Diego than it his here, since there's no freaking humidity in the Western half of the US like there is here. I stepped outside for three seconds around midday earlier, and it was like I was being boiled like a lobster. And the heat would've been otherwise tolerable. It was a meek 25 C out at that time. D;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Boo, I just renamed all of my games and the save states were deleted along with Mother 3 not working anymore ;__;
    I guess I'll have to go all the way back to the underworld again in FF4. :(

Years
    Oh my god, we could meet! That would be so exciting. o3o

Alas, Donny can't afford to skip the day of work that he'd miss for San Diego Comic Con. That's like 1/3rd of my weekly paycheck, and I already took that next Friday off because I'm taking my sister and my brother to my grandmother's. D;

Donny would totally be going if he didn't need his $1300 in the bank to stay put away for when he needs to move out and have his own car. D;

Maybe I'll convince my family to go to Oz next family trip.

Or I'd just go on my own next summer... get away from all this humidity for a little bit! I mean, what's a few more days of 0 Celsius to a lifelong Minnesotan that loves the cold? :P

If I were more impulsive, I would have totally just gone ahead and went.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I just thought something happened to you Maly. D:

Also. Scott's Pikachu won't give me whatever item it has. So I boxed it. I'm so nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back