• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Thanks Adam :p

Mine would never close because of that. Sweden can take harsh weather. We simply need a few days to get our defences up.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

DLTMSA got quiet so I'm posting in here.

/and then TCTI will go quiet because I posted in here.

Years
    155304. Only movies we ever watched in math class were educational ones and one about an entire math class at a poor high school in Los Angeles going from failing math to acing a graduation-required test in the early 1980s. Apparently a true story about Garfield High.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    i said someone was racist dfor saying it was going to be a "white" christmas

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I can't wait for tomorrow night. Seriously, I'd pay anything to make the following 24 hours go away right now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I can't wait for tonight. I get my PSP <3

Also, in one LiveJournal community, there's a santa going around giving presents to anime/video game/live action fantasy/etc. characters XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back